Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
is that black milf have h scene at this update?
She had one in the last update, now she has to get back to being able to walk with some normalcy.

instead of joining the houses they should think on building something like the fucking empire state. my boy is after everything that moves lmao.
megan is like a abella danger kind of girl. hot!
The Dorm will have to be expanded sooner or later.
There is a lady who is a realtor. You don't know her yet if you are in Megan's scene.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
update feels rather short this time, oh well, nice to finally meet new girls at least, i hope there will be time for everyone with constantly increasing LI count - too much girls can be a thing
unpopular opinion - i would gladly take another hundred normal renders instead of those 400 frames of not so great animations, dunno why devs so insistent on wasting time and effort on this when they not skilled in animating anyway, just cut your losses and focus on what you good at

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
update feels rather short this time, oh well, nice to finally meet new girls at least, i hope there will be time for everyone with constantly increasing LI count - too much girls can be a thing
unpopular opinion - i would gladly take another hundred normal renders instead of those 400 frames of not so great animations, dunno why devs so insistent on wasting time and effort on this when they not skilled in animating anyway, just cut your losses and focus on what you good at
As always happens when choices are given, the update will be more or less long depending on the choices you have made and whether or not you have seen the alternative scenes of Daphne and Scarlett. It is the update with more text, more lines of dialogue, and more animations made so far. The fourth in render quantity (both total and stills).

The new girls will have a low profile for a while, right now they are not interested in the MC nor he is in them, so they won't detract too much screen time from what right now are the main girls.

Why do we do animations if we are not animators? There are several reasons: The first and most important is because most of us are amateurs who do this to the best of our skill level. And we improve that skill level by doing more of the things we're not good at (or as good as in other areas).
The second is because, at least I do, we think it adds something to the game. I assure you that it is easier to put a still image than to make an animation even if it is a simple one of 20-30 frames as most of mine are. I write the same amount of dialogue lines for an animation as I do for a still image, so making those animations only brings work and... learning, and what we think it adds to the game.
The third is that, if those not so great animations were not there, in 2022 many players would not even try the game. When I was playing AVNs, more than a year ago, there were already complaints about it in games that didn't have animations (or in games that had two or four frames animations).

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
New students arriving, does that mean the time skip is already here?
No, the time skip is before the second batch of students arrives, the ones who will live at Norah's house.
The ones arriving now are the students lodged at Martha's.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TropecitaGames wow what a great update, of course, I will still blame you that the game is so good that all updates feel short, (even when this one was bigger than usual) ;):ROFLMAO:
you hit the right amout with classic slapstick, and witty dialoges, this is the second game that I switched to spanish, because I don't want to miss a single pun, your translation has improved a lot and the big Kudos to the english proofreader, and editor.
The conflict what Daphne has, could have been pointed out more clearly, but this could be my perception only, and by the little I know you, I am shure you have your reasons, ( I just see what you reveal in each update of the whole plot and can only guess what is coming , and you know what is coming and plan ahead ) vote of trust here
somebody pointed out the animations, altough I consider that he has some points there, on the other hand, expirece comes by doing, and I enjoyed Daphnes face in them, so all in all Kudos and great work
Abrazo

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames wow what a great update, of course, I will still blame you that the game is so good that all updates feel short, (even when this one was bigger than usual) ;):ROFLMAO:
you hit the right amout with classic slapstick, and witty dialoges, this is the second game that I switched to spanish, because I don't want to miss a single pun, your translation has improved a lot and the big Kudos to the english proofreader, and editor.
The conflict what Daphne has, could have been pointed out more clearly, but this could be my perception only, and by the little I know you, I am shure you have your reasons, ( I just see what you reveal in each update of the whole plot and can only guess what is coming , and you know what is coming and plan ahead ) vote of trust here
somebody pointed out the animations, altough I consider that he has some points there, on the other hand, expirece comes by doing, and I enjoyed Daphnes face in them, so all in all Kudos and great work
Abrazo
The conflict with Daphne, on the "corruption" route, could not be spoiled in advance without spoiling the whole scene. It's not your usual corruption of VNs, but in this case, it's two people who want to corrupt each other, seeing such corruption as a path to romance, but neither of them dares to talk about it.
The MC because Daph is the "sweet and innocent" cousin, if only in his mind, and Daphne because her lies have landed her in an uncomfortable position.
She realizes she's made a mistake (in the joint scene with Scarlett): she lies again about her feelings, but Scarlett confesses and takes the prize; it's too late for Daphne to take back what she just said a minute before, and she pays for it.
The real question is: How can you corrupt someone who has been willing to do anything with you since the first lesson ended? Both the MC and Daphne are in complicated situations. Both would like to move forward, but neither knows how. Daphne just told the MC that she only wants lessons, nothing else.

Abrazo!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This isn't forced harem I didn't think.. probably fucked up somewhere.. shit
What do you mean sorry don't get the implied meanig decoded, you are right you can play it pursuing one sigle character, with I or not, (which i play not related, and not Landlady roomie stuff)
Edit: TropecitaGames the name of MC got reseted by Default forgot to tell you , I named him KC but it is with Mark again, (non Related version) let me check if it was in this Update or in 08 i started to doubt now, Ok was an save error I somewhat loaded a save in the end screen and startet the new version from there, Replayed the 0.8.1 all was ok , replayed then 0.9a and suddently the Name was KC so false alarm

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
What do you mean sorry don't get the implied meanig decoded, you are right you can play it pursuing one sigle character, with I or not, (which i play not related, and not Landlady roomie stuff)
Edit: TropecitaGames the name of MC got reseted by Default forgot to tell you , I named him KC but it is with Mark again, (non Related version) let me check if it was in this Update or in 08 i started to doubt now, Ok was an save error I somewhat loaded a save in the end screen and startet the new version from there, Replayed the 0.8.1 all was ok , replayed then 0.9a and suddently the Name was KC so false alarm
From loading my save it went right into lessons with scarlett and valerie then automatically being in a relationship with both. After that shows the options for replaying memories, and then continue story. I continued after selecting Valerie romance alone, but I'm not sure if that changed the route or not, I'm just not interested in Scarlett.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
From loading my save it went right into lessons with scarlett and valerie then automatically being in a relationship with both. After that shows the options for replaying memories, and then continue story. I continued after selecting Valerie romance alone, but I'm not sure if that changed the route or not, I'm just not interested in Scarlett.
Valerie = Daphne ? (SW has in SB a character named so and she has resemblace) the Daphne Romace path iirc branches a few updates before, there was an option to have the lessons with Daphne alone as well as the Coruption or Love path for her as for the save I don't know if you read the Edit of my post Try or (load an old save rollback and then go to the new content,

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes