fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Valerie = Daphne ? (SW has in SB a character named so and she has resemblace) the Daphne Romace path iirc branches a few updates before, there was an option to have the lessons with Daphne alone as well as the Coruption or Love path for her as for the save I don't know if you read the Edit of my post Try or (load an old save rollback and then go to the new content,
Ah I play way too many games, didn't remember naming anyone other than the MC but I suspect you're correct. It did continue afterward with going to the airport to get the new girls so I'm just going to wait and see what happens with the next update and I'll go from there. Hmm taking a stab at it if SW is superwriter and SB is SunBreed that is one I haven't played, but "Valerie" is the hot cousin. lol

Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
From loading my save it went right into lessons with scarlett and valerie then automatically being in a relationship with both. After that shows the options for replaying memories, and then continue story. I continued after selecting Valerie romance alone, but I'm not sure if that changed the route or not, I'm just not interested in Scarlett.
If you started the kissing lessons when they asked, you end up in a relationship with both, if you choose Daphne's (Valerie) romance route. The memories don't affect your choices, they are "What if?"s. I had to do all those different scenes due to branching, and wanted to give the players the opportunity to watch them.
If you want to change to a Daphne (Valerie) solo romance, there are two ways:
* Official one: Begin a new playthrough
* Second official one: Use RiamMar's mod to change the variables
The variables you should change are:
DaphneScarlettRoute = False
ScarlettRoute = False
DaphneRoute = True (it should be true right now)
DaphneRomance = True (it should be true right now)
* There is a third method, that's installing URM and changing those same variables

Despite an update out -> no mention on the "latest updates" F95Zone-Tab ? :unsure:
I found about this update on another games (download) site.
With every update the same problem with "Latest Updates" reproduces. Only people following the thread notice.
Can you tell me on which site did you find it? I publish it in some sites and to be sure that's one of them. Thanks.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
If you started the kissing lessons when they asked, you end up in a relationship with both, if you choose Daphne's (Valerie) romance route. The memories don't affect your choices, they are "What if?"s. I had to do all those different scenes due to branching, and wanted to give the players the opportunity to watch them.
If you want to change to a Daphne (Valerie) solo romance, there are two ways:
* Official one: Begin a new playthrough
* Second official one: Use RiamMar's mod to change the variables
The variables you should change are:
DaphneScarlettRoute = False
ScarlettRoute = False
DaphneRoute = True (it should be true right now)
DaphneRomance = True (it should be true right now)
* There is a third method, that's installing URM and changing those same variables

With every update the same problem with "Latest Updates" reproduces. Only people following the thread notice.
Can you tell me on which site did you find it? I publish it in some sites and to be sure that's one of them. Thanks.
Thanks! When is that choice? I don't have it saved directly but I have a bunch so I'm sure I can get close. FWIW I saw the update on RPDL

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I just saw another post asking about the "delay" on the latest updates site ... did not see it the time I wrote mine ... oppps?
But to answer your question: I regularly (2-3 times a month) check your site on Itch'io - there I found out about the update ;)
Btw: Thank you for sharing your work with us here (y) :cool:
I enjoyed playing it ^^

If I may make a comment to Kim - she's a beauty (like the one char in "Stranded in Space") and I like her appearance :love: ... it's just her facial vitiligo disorder looks imo a bit "off" with her lost pigments parts almost exactly matching her mouth and eyes ... I know it's "common" irl to loose skin pigments around those ... I think she would look even more beautiful with a less symmetric pattern on her eyes ... for example one eye with intact skin pigments and a bigger patch of lost pigments from the other eye down (include) to her mouth ... but that's just me saying/imagine ^^ You do you - I like her nonorless :)
Cant wait to see her in her full beauty - without clothes :sneaky:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I just saw another post asking about the "delay" on the latest updates site ... did not see it the time I wrote mine ... oppps?
But to answer your question: I regularly (2-3 times a month) check your site on Itch'io - there I found out about the update ;)
Btw: Thank you for sharing your work with us here (y) :cool:
I enjoyed playing it ^^

If I may make a comment to Kim - she's a beauty (like the one char in "Stranded in Space") and I like her appearance :love: ... it's just her facial vitiligo disorder looks imo a bit "off" with her lost pigments parts almost exactly matching her mouth and eyes ... I know it's "common" irl to loose skin pigments around those ... I think she would look even more beautiful with a less symmetric pattern on her eyes ... for example one eye with intact skin pigments and a bigger patch of lost pigments from the other eye down (include) to her mouth ... but that's just me saying/imagine ^^ You do you - I like her nonorless :)
F95 was the place where I discovered AVNs, so it is to be grateful to share the content here first. The night I post the free version the order is f95, itch, LC and the rest I can't control the posting let the admins know. In total it is a couple of hours copying links in different forums and forms.
About Kim's vitiligo, the skin is not a design of mine, so I don't have much to do about it. I will only tell you that the "spots" on the mouth are not as perfect as they appear in the pictures. We have seen her only wearing makeup, with her lips with lipstick.
Since vitiligo is an important part of her psychology, the MC will have to make her feel comfortable before seeing her without makeup.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Thanks! When is that choice? I don't have it saved directly but I have a bunch so I'm sure I can get close. FWIW I saw the update on RPDL
To be only with Daphne (Valerie), you should reject the kissing lessons on Saturday. Then, on Sunday, accept teaching Daphne (Valerie) during the family lunch (she talks to the MC in the kitchen). On Monday, reject Scarlett in the park.
I didn't knew about RPDL, I've checked their discord and... surprise! They noticed My Dorm's update on f95!!! They noticed it 3 hours after the update, and f95 hasn't done it 25 hours later on their own site... without words.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Elhemeer

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hi,

I took the time to start from the beginning. I needed a refresher.

Loved the update, as I knew I would. Debbie is... awesome. Lisa and Kate too. Kim made me very, very happy. All of them did.

Very anxious for the part 2.

Peace :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
i have to ask, are all the girls gonna have pubic hair, cuz thats not really my thing and the pubic hair ive seen so far, with teh exception of Alexis, looks glued on
There's a lot of variety on the subject. From Zero to Yeti. The Dev has done it on purpose to please everyone at least a bit. No, there are no shaving options, except for Samantha.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I didn't knew about RPDL, I've checked their discord and... surprise! They noticed My Dorm's update on f95!!! They noticed it 3 hours after the update, and f95 hasn't done it 25 hours later on their own site... without words.
They really do a great job, it's not rare to see updates there before here.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Great update, It ended too soon though... now I really want part 2. Good thing there are still so many games to keep me busy, I will be patiently awaiting the next update, keep up the great work! :D

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
incest is one of the many things we are all told is wrong and is treated as taboo however everyone always forgets that all human are blood related as we are all direct descendants from one man and one woman even if you believe the theory of evolution and say well maybe a third monkey evolved into a human all monkeys are directly related by the same principle so the question isent are we related but rather by how much are we related

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
incest is one of the many things we are all told is wrong and is treated as taboo however everyone always forgets that all human are blood related as we are all direct descendants from one man and one woman even if you believe the theory of evolution and say well maybe a third monkey evolved into a human all monkeys are directly related by the same principle so the question isent are we related but rather by how much are we related
So are you saying that the bible encourages incest?

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hi,

I took the time to start from the beginning. I needed a refresher.

Loved the update, as I knew I would. Debbie is... awesome. Lisa and Kate too. Kim made me very, very happy. All of them did.

Very anxious for the part 2.

I promised a tall and muscular girl. Here you have Debbie. Not as muscular as the one you talked about some days ago, though.
Lisa is the one who meets the usual canon of beauty, so she had to be obnoxious. The good thing is that she can only get better.
Kate is different, in a lot of senses. More on that in the next updates.
And Kim. She is a hit or miss girl, I think she will have diehard fans and people who wouldn't touch her even with a stick. After the "Olga scare" she was a sweet for my eyes.

i have to ask, are all the girls gonna have pubic hair, cuz thats not really my thing and the pubic hair ive seen so far, with teh exception of Alexis, looks glued on
Not all of them are going to have pubic hair. The first one shaved is Maddie, then Samantha on the Sphinx-Cat version. There will be more shaved/waxed girls.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I promised a tall and muscular girl. Here you have Debbie. Not as muscular as the one you talked about some days ago, though.
Lisa is the one who meets the usual canon of beauty, so she had to be obnoxious. The good thing is that she can only get better.
Kate is different, in a lot of senses. More on that in the next updates.
And Kim. She is a hit or miss girl, I think she will have diehard fans and people who wouldn't touch her even with a stick. After the "Olga scare" she was a sweet for my eyes.
I consider that a promise kept.

I simply loved the way you toured along the traditional beauty tropes. After the initial ones, now we have this group of girls that challenge expectations. Instead of a gallery of beauties, now we have a gallery of believable persons, plus Lisa. LOL

I really want to see the rest of this arrival.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes