RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
unfortunately i don't keep save files as i have limited storage space so one i finish a playthrough i delete the data i tried to replicate the save file but was unsuccessful so it could have been reading to fast as i have Adhd it can cause me to read a passage of text extremely quickly i could read around 900 words per minute back in the second grade really freaked out my teachers because i was reading at a college literacy lvl however i did manage to find a few other errors in the prepatched version

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/C09EN.rpy", line 1982, in <module>
NameError: name 'NorahPregnant' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 67, in script call
  File "script.rpyc", line 138, in script call
  File "C09EN.rpyc", line 12, in script call
  File "C09EN.rpyc", line 1982, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/C09EN.rpy", line 2075, in <module>

Full traceback:
  File "C09EN.rpyc", line 2075, in script
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/C09EN.rpy", line 2084, in <module>

Full traceback:
  File "C09EN.rpyc", line 2084, in script
Can you check if this fixes it?

Edit: Trop has the same but different fix below

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
unfortunately i don't keep save files as i have limited storage space so one i finish a playthrough i delete the data i tried to replicate the save file but was unsuccessful so it could have been reading to fast as i have Adhd it can cause me to read a passage of text extremely quickly i could read around 900 words per minute back in the second grade really freaked out my teachers because i was reading at a college literacy lvl however i did manage to find a few other errors in the prepatched version

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C09EN.rpyc", line 1982, in script
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C09EN.rpyc", line 2075, in script
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "C09EN.rpyc", line 2084, in script
Please, replace the original files with these ones. It should solve the NorahPregnant error.
I'm an Android illiterate, so I don't know where the original files should be.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Please, replace the original files with these ones. It should solve the NorahPregnant error.
Sadly, I am almost Anroid illiterate as well. Easiest way I can see is probably a new build.

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
Sadly, I am almost Anroid illiterate as well. Easiest way I can see is probably a new build.
i know alittle bit about android im trying to use the search feature to find the origanl file to replace but its telling me the orignal file is an rypc suffix

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
And not long after, they do have sex, which makes her only the second family member for the MC (assuming patched and all girls routes) to have sex with, and within the first five (I forget the exact order) harem girls the MC has sex with, so that review is even more wrong.
Oh, shit, now I have to review the order because you caught me off balance in that ;)
Saira
Eileen
Norah
Alexia
Megan
Emma
Samantha
You missed it by one, Emma is the sixth, but the fifth impregnable, so you are excused :p

i know alittle bit about android im trying to use the search feature to find the origanl file to replace but its telling me the orignal file is an rypc suffix
Here you have the rpyc files with the corrected line.

Reactions: Tiur

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
got the files replaced but not it wont let me install due a manifest error this puts it above my lvl of expertise

Last edited:

RandalenJoe

Sep 5, 2021
RandalenJoe, thanks for your review.
I have some nitpicks to say about it (I'm not trying for you to change your review. I only want to clarify the whats and whys):

There have been five of them: Sophie, the cave restaurant waitress, the Twins bartender, Olga, and the old lady at the airport. Sophie was to be a side chick (as Megan and Maddie) but her screen time was split between those two to make them "haremable". Not a lot of them, I know, but more screen time for people not important to the story means less screen time for people important to it.

Mjolnir is reduced between 12% and 20% in relation to the original asset (depending on the scene). The original asset is huge! ;)

In the last update (if you are on Daphne's and Scarlett's paths) I redeemed myself. 7 different scenes centered around blowjobs

Those stains would get Scarlett very uncomfortable once Daphne shows up. The MC is a white knight, but he's not dumb enough to be in the middle of a catfight. Better to have them their catfight when he's in another place.

I use three different assets (4 in reality, but two of them are from the same designer) for the female genitalia, every one of them a little tweaked, to avoid that sensation. I guess I should do it better. Thanks for the heads up.

Once. Emma with the maid costume.
Valid points. And also compliments for reacting.

To make it clear: that almost every female is a romance option is by far nothing bad. The argument about the effort is absolutely understandable. It was more a hint, that there are a lot of love interests.

Surely true, what you say, but it still feels to happen more than once, that MC tries to reject the females, even if the situation and outcome aren't similar.
Anyway, it's surely not easy to create the main character reasonable and likable for everyone. Still thinking the hammer is too big, while every other characters proportions are more realistic. Well, it is what it is.

I also strongly prefer, how you implemented players decisions. For me it's important to get as much content as possible, without having the feeling, to miss out something, when clicking the wrong option in a decision that isn't explained enough (how it happens in other games). Also with the option to prevent kinks like impregnation or telling this lady, she should shave. So, good approach. I hope, you're able to go through with that.
As i said, overall a good game - keep up the good work.

• Red Heart

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Oh, shit, now I have to review the order because you caught me off balance in that ;)
Saira
Eileen
Norah
Alexia
Megan
Emma
Samantha
You missed it by one, Emma is the sixth, but the fifth impregnable, so you are excused :p
Hah, you're right. Saira was lower down in my notes, and I committed the unforgivable sin of forgetting about her. I also coudln't remember whether Emma was before Megan anyway, which is why I phrased it the way I did. My memory told me: Norah, Eileen, Alexia, [Emma|Megan], Samantha.

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
got the files replaced but not it wont let me install due a manifest error this puts it above my lvl of expertise
I'll rebuild it this afternoon (it's 10:00 here) and re-upload it asap.
Sorry about the inconveniences.

Reactions: EJW

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hah, you're right. Saira was lower down in my notes, and I committed the unforgivable sin of forgetting about her. I also coudln't remember whether Emma was before Megan anyway, which is why I phrased it the way I did. My memory told me: Norah, Eileen, Alexia, [Emma|Megan], Samantha.
Don't worry, I had to go through my notes to remember the exact order too. ;)

Reactions: Tiur

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Hi

I wonder if it should really look like that on Kim, she is sitting on the bench
A skin condition called Vitiligo, Know a friend with it can be pain to deal with not in terms of life but things like eye issues but most of the main issues are psychologically, depression, bullying, anxiety them types of things.
There is no real cure for it, can fade/go away on its own and there are some medical prescriptions that can help to some degree.

And as I was posting this along comes the dev and beats me to it *shakes fists* :ROFLMAO:

As for your question I asked it on discord as well what not sure if there was something wrong with my device or if it was intended that way. Once I found it what it was I am looking forward to seeing how her relationship goes and opens up with the MC and the family.

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
A skin condition called Vitiligo, Know a friend with it can be pain to deal with not in terms of life but things like eye issues but most of the main issues are psychologically, depression, bullying, anxiety them types of things.
There is No real cure for it, can fade/go away on its own and there some medical prescriptions that can help to some degree.

And as I was posting this along comes the dev and beats me to it *shakes fists* :ROFLMAO:

As for your question I asked it on discord as well what not sure if there was something wrong with my device or if it was intended that way. Once I found it what it was I am looking forward to seeing how her relationship goes and opens up with the MC and the family.
I've known 4 people with (visible) vitiligo in my life. About 1% of the world's population has some degree of vitiligo, most of them not visible.
As you say, the worst issue is how people treat people with that condition, and how the affected person takes it, depression, anxiety, etc. I will explore some of those aspects in the game without entering too much into the drama, but Kim will show her insecurities about it sooner rather than later.
I love her model (especially her eyes), but I know she's not everyone's cup of tea.

Jan 15, 2023
instead of joining the houses they should think on building something like the fucking empire state. my boy is after everything that moves lmao.
megan is like a abella danger kind of girl. hot!

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes