PPLayer

May 18, 2018
yeah ... it's now on the "latest updates" page. I wrote a ticket to the staff about this game missing there, despite an update out for almost 2 days now. Got fixed pretty quick too - wrote the ticket 5 min ago. Thanks staff member ;)
Now everyone can see and enjoy this great update.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
what beautiful job it was, but still any tomboi? Preferably hard shell, soft inside type.
My creation of Erika was a result of my inability to write a good tomboy; I have a soft spot for them and wanted one in the dorm. I decided to postpone the creation of a tomboy until the last batch of students. You know, more time writing, more experience, and perhaps I learn how to do it. So it's on the cards, but not assured. I have a girl in that batch that has a good story whether she is a tomboy or she is... another thing.
Hey, all my girls are soft inside! Even before being mauled by Mjolnir

yeah ... it's now on the "latest updates" page. I wrote a ticket to the staff about this game missing there, despite an update out for almost 2 days now. Got fixed pretty quick too - wrote the ticket 5 min ago. Thanks staff member ;)
Now everyone can see and enjoy this great update.
Thanks, PPLayer. I was waiting until the 48h mark to open the ticket.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
what did i just play ... like memories ... like the corners of my mind .... wtf :ROFLMAO:
we adding a few new people here ... thats cool ... the more the merrier ... for me .. err i meant my MC ;)
nice work (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
what did i just play ... like memories ... like the corners of my mind .... wtf :ROFLMAO:
we adding a few new people here ... thats cool ... the more the merrier ... for me .. err i meant my MC ;)
nice work (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
I have to do those scenes, so why not allow the player to see them?
Adding people was the reason for the dorm. With this update, it finally became a Dorm!!!

i went for the baby the first chance i had with norah. can you had other chances with the LI if you skip it the first time?
Yes, every time you have sex with a girl you can choose to impregnate her, obviously if she's not been impregnated previously.

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
TropecitaGames
I’ve been following your game since the beginning and I have to say bravo.

You give us choices, a real game of harem and not POLY'fake harem.
Many different models and personalities

I really want to subscribe if you continue like that.

Small criticism: you talk about it on your Patreon I think =some animations (lack of frames?)

Keep like this and your game will be without the best harem games type

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95
Oct 10, 2022
My creation of Erika was a result of my inability to write a good tomboy
Dude you should stop flexing, Erika is god given and if this is inability then I am scared of your able writing. ;)

I decided to postpone the creation of a tomboy until the last batch of students. You know, more time writing, more experience, and perhaps I learn how to do it. So it's on the cards, but not assured.
Last batch, first batch I don't care as long as we have at least one and we are able to single run with her. :BootyTime:

I have a girl in that batch that has a good story whether she is a tomboy or she is... another thing.
Oh a trap, nice. (y)

Oh and also,

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames
I’ve been following your game since the beginning and I have to say bravo.

You give us choices, a real game of harem and not POLY'fake harem.
Many different models and personalities

I really want to subscribe if you continue like that.

Small criticism: you talk about it on your Patreon I think =some animations (lack of frames?)

Keep like this and your game will be without the best harem games type
Thanks for your kind words gadu2121,
For me, poly and harem can be complementary, but they aren't the same genre, so I try to keep them as separate as possible.
In a game with up to 28 girls, I should do them as different as I can, or it gets the risk of players saying "who the hell were you?" when the girls with less screen time show after 4 updates.

About the animations, I use two types:
* Bought animated assets (Saira's scene, first Eileen's sex scene, Sam's boobjob, both Norah's sex scenes, Simone kiss at the park, and some others)
* My own animations. I started with 10 frames boomerang animations (6+4) in Emma's handjobs and have been upgrading them in every update. In the last update they are 20 (11+9) and 30 (16+14) frames boomerang.
After all the criticism received, I plan on upgrading them and learning to do them another way and forget the boomerang style. I should learn a lot.

Dude you should stop flexing, Erika is god given and if this is inability then I am scared of your able writing. ;)

Last batch, first batch I don't care as long as we have at least one and we are able to single run with her. :BootyTime:

Oh a trap, nice. (y)

Oh and also,
I've misexplained. Erika is a goth because I was very bad at writing her as a tomboy and she didn't work well. You know the "write about what you know" thing. I have a "Goth Erika" in my life, so it was easier to do.

No, she won't be a trap, sorry :ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Now I am envious. Never had Erika before just couple of Emmas. ;)
Real Life Erika, called Erica, is the daughter of a friend. She went through a goth phase, but she kept the looks when she abandoned that phase, so now is a "not-goth-who-dresses-like-a-goth". She collaborates in the game correcting the girls' dialogues that seem too "written by a 50 y.o.".

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes