xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
brybry1311 , with all the respect for your point of view, and to be clear I don't want to change it nor mean to atack you, It's just that, the situation of these girls kissing, was more out of curiosity and anxiety that when they have boyfriends they don't emabarass themself when they kiss, also with ulterior motive that one of them has a secret crush with our MC,
I fail to see where the girls develop romatical feelings towards each other (that is by the interpretation given by the Dev, the Bi sexual, content, or the lesbian content, if you want to see it that way, what is meant what you can avoid ) If for your cultural customs, principles and value this teenage shenanigan is lesbian it is your personal perception.
Then I have to confess that I'm Gay, because I greet my son, cousin, and my close friends (both female and male) with a Kiss on the cheek and a hug.
Handshake ! good luck finding a game to your liking !

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
It is an interesting choice to make these new girls not conventionally attractive.
It may not be to everyone's taste, but separates this game from the crowd.

Just wanna bring up this funny thought I had.
Call me crazy, but for this shot
View attachment 2384844

To maintain this POV, MC needs to turn his head almost 180° (like an owl) to maintain direct eye contact with Lisa and perfectly see Debbie at the same time...WHILE driving.
View attachment 2384848
Maybe he's looking in the center mirror ;)

Reactions: Trope95

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
View attachment 2384844

To maintain this POV, MC needs to turn his head almost 180° (like an owl) to maintain direct eye contact with Lisa and perfectly see Debbie at the same time...WHILE driving.
View attachment 2384848
Not something that needs correcting or anything, it just made me giggle- cause I overthink things.
rock.jpg
And don't forget the removed "head rest" :ROFLMAO:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Developer,
font.jpg

Screenshot from your android port. Dialogue font size is very small. I think setup to change its size is needed here

Last edited:

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
OH! thank you, thank you, thank you..(imo, nothing worse than 'dicking' a perfectly good woman... by surprise)

loving this adventure, my critic is simple. some updates took longer to find, download, and unpack than to actually Play.
there's is no other issue i have, it's all good... but the content per update is smaller than my dick...sometimes. :whistle:o_O:oops:
Unrelated to the thread, but YOU need to watch . :HideThePain:

• Haha

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Developer,
View attachment 2385072

Screenshot from your android port. Dialogue font size is very small. I think setup to change its size is needed here
We are working on it. Probably not in v0.9B but v0.10, v0.11 at the latest.

Pictures below show WIP UI overhaul and are subject to change.
2023-02-12 10_47_12-My Dorm.jpg 2023-02-12 10_47_18-My Dorm.jpg 2023-02-12 10_42_05-My Dorm.jpg

Last edited:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Wow. You are a dev, who really knows his stuff and what we like and don't. A well written harem is rare. Great pubic hair cotent and the whole AVN is a really special one. At the beginning it was a bit grainy(the renders) but it changed for the better. Keep up the good work, this is trully a good game. :)
Thanks StingerWolf
I had to learn (still am) Daz iray rendering from scratch. That's the reason for the grainy renders in the first two updates. I tried to render in Daz iray as I did 10 years ago in poser. It didn't work well. When the story is finished I plan on re-rendering the first 1.300 renders, but there is still a long way to go. Doing it now would penalize returning players as it would delay new deliveries.

Good update! .... but, it could use some "summers gone" treatment. Turn all the women into perfect 10 bombshells with big titties. :ROFLMAO: of the 4 students that just entered the household i think Lisa is the only one that's mildly attractive.
To me they are all attractive in their own way; if they weren't they wouldn't be in the game. Are they different? Yes, but no less attractive for that.
And you still haven't seen Kim in a bikini (just rendered her tonight and checking the renders... I have to change the keyboard... too much drool).

As of 0.9, how many hours of content would you say this has? I'm interested in this, but would like to play it for at least 7-8h to have a real good feeling and not a "simple" 1-2h trip which could possibly damage my desire to play the game when finished.

Up to now, I restrained but seeing the game again in my list made me curious to play it, again. So... asking.
Depending on your reading speed and the girls you choose, it can vary a lot. For the full harem, according to Grammarly, reading the whole text (including branching) would take between 643 and 965 minutes. But Grammarly counts it as if it were continuous text, without having to click and reading absolutely everything, so I think that compensating some things with others it would be between 10 and 15 hours.

I looked through this thread about the lesbian content and i gave it a shot since it seemed to have an option to block it. But then daphne and scarlet kiss and i find out i cant block until day six. that's just stupid. If you want to have a block then put it before anything happens. And i do mean ANYTHING. you may not consider it lesbian but it sure as shit isn't straight to practice ROMANTIC kissing with someone of the same sex. I gave it a shot since it seemed like you genuinely wanted to allow people to skip the shit they don't like but i see now that it was just a half assed attempt to keep people interested. Good luck but that shit was stupid, especially with the " its not lesbian" dialogue to justify it.
It is a subject that has been discussed many times and my position remains the same. To be a ROMANTIC kiss there must be feelings. There are not between them. Calling them lesbians for wanting to learn how to kiss is like calling them psycho animal killers for dissecting a frog in science class. They've practiced a couple of times and realized they're not going anywhere on their own. That's why they're asking for help.

OH! thank you, thank you, thank you..(imo, nothing worse than 'dicking' a perfectly good woman... by surprise)

loving this adventure, my critic is simple. some updates took longer to find, download, and unpack than to actually Play.
there's is no other issue i have, it's all good... but the content per update is smaller than my dick...sometimes. :whistle:o_O:oops:
Finding them is easy. The same day I release them, I announce them here in the thread, notify the admins (who usually ignore me) and release the posts on Patreon/SS/Itch.
Downloading depends on everyone's internet speed and unpack on your processing speed.
The amount of content depends on the options you have chosen during your playthrough. This update focuses on two topics: The lessons with Daph and Scarlett (you can see all options regardless of your previous choices) and the arrival of the students. If you have rejected Daph and Scarlett the update will feel short.

View attachment 2384844

View attachment 2384848
Lol! You are right. Framing them inside the central mirror (my initial idea) was a pain in the ass. But luckily not everything is seen from the MC's PoV, otherwise in this image I would need an out-of-body experience.
1676197733235.png

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I think that they are all beautiful. Each in it's own way.

Lisa with her personality is the least attractive of all.

Kim is stunningly beautiful. Debbie is amazing, beautiful, kind and funny. Kate has a terrific sense of humor, that's all we've seen of her yet.

I am actually stoked for the choices made by the Dev. The whole site is full of perfectly beautiful women. On this title the girls aren't less beautiful but each has a certain quality, a certain flair that make them stand out from the lines of perfectly sculpted temptations that are everywhere.

This trend on this title, didn't start now. Scarlett, Megan, Maddie, Samantha, Alexi, all escape from the beauty standards in one way or another. You'll have to pay attention, some of them are subtle, if you can't get there, ask, I'll try to guide you.

I subscribe to the principle that "Perfection" doesn't exist. This is the first title here, that actually went and showed to us that "sexy" has nothing to do with perfect proportions, skin or faces. It is a sum of many factors, the least of them is actually looks. Sexiness is much more an attitude and a personality trait.

This Dev keeps surprising us by breaking tropes and trying new things, and, surprisingly, making them work. Now he's gone for beauty standards. It is way more interesting than production line beauties.

So, allow me to disagree with what this title could use and say that I truly don't see anything to teach this Dev in terms of esthetics options. Maybe, just maybe, you should let him guide you into a different perspective instead.

Insert :: Adoring Fan gif ::

Peace :)
Among so many posts I forgot to answer this one (or maybe I wanted to answer it separately because it sums up perfectly what I'm trying to do with My Dorm).

Lisa is the classic AVN beauty, perfect proportions, pretty face... and so far, little else positive can be said about her. Because there isn't. Her attitude buries everything positive, although the point system hints that it's really an attitude and not her actual personality. It can only evolve into something better.
Does Kim have any flaws? I haven't seen them yet. Maybe it's just that I was doing renders of her in a bikini last night.
Debbie is gorgeous to me. She was the first model I chose for the students a year ago (and the only one that has survived, although heavily tweaked). And yet her physique is not the most important thing; her story and evolution are going to dwarf it.
Kate is the most different character. Anyone would think she's the one who should feel the most self-conscious. Does anyone think it's going to be like that?

As you say, this game is about how girls can be sexy and beautiful not "despite their flaws" but "because of them". Much of society would not go near Megan, Scarlett, Alexia, Martha or Erika. Non-standard body, degenerative disease, migrant (I won't get into Yeti), depressive, or afraid of sex. And these are just a few examples. There is no "perfect" girl in My Dorm, but they are all "perfect" in their own way.

In a world with clones, I could make a game with 28 Martha clones and have them have the same personality as an empty fridge. Would it be visually beautiful? Surely, but boring as counting freckles for a redhead.

I can only say THANK YOU to the players who, like you, understand that this game is trying to be different and appreciate it.
In your case, OBRIGADO.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Well now we know how Tropecita will boost fan subscriptions if ever it is required. Spin-off Clone games,

Christmas bonus title look out we going to have Dorm Clone Party Games;

The family members and their 28 clones will battle it over a set of minigames including best clone cosplay, best clone milf, make yourself look older then the MC, Guess MC's favorite video game site and many more excising games like everyone's favorite on F95 best girl on girl clone kiss just to keep the fans happy with its high demand and support by select members here.

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes