Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'd like you to reconsider, after all the original ugly betty was played by Miss Colombia
I'm sorry but I'm adamant about this decision. I like variety, but not so much. I still have a lot of girls to introduce, so no screen time for one more

Reactions: EJW and Qmil679

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
but you already introduced her, it would be a waste
but there's demand for it, besides more love interests is better
More love interests would decrease other LIs screen time. It's already somewhat limited with all the girls in the house, so no space for more, I'm sorry. Olga was introduced as a joke/scare and now she is the new image of alt-twitter living a happy life in Silicon Valley

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
More love interests would decrease other LIs screen time. It's already somewhat limited with all the girls in the house, so no space for more, I'm sorry. Olga was introduced as a joke/scare and now she is the new image of alt-twitter living a happy life in Silicon Valley
the you from the time of 0.4 would have a problem, but now you have the skills to add one more love interest

Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Sophie, the old lady in the Airport, Jack's lady, the Bartender, the waitress and Olga, are the only women in the game you don't bang. Poor guys, 6 unplugged babes is too much for their minds too stand...

Have pity on them TropecitaGames , find some room in your heart to appease these poor souls that in a Harem game with already so many LI's that the MC needs to bang them 2 at a time, against the wishes of other poor souls that don't want even the sun to touch their girls, find the need to press the Dev for some girls that were never meant to be bangable.

I can't help it I'm...
sad-cry.gif

Peace :cry:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
the you from the time of 0.4 would have a problem, but now you have the skills to add one more love interest
Delaying even more the first sex scene with Martha and/or Erika (separately, sadly their first scene won't be a threesome) because I introduced a new LI would provoke a riot.
I still haven't installed in my home the anti-forks and anti-torches door. The installator says they should demolish an ogre house in a swamp to get the materials or something crazy like that.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Delaying even more the first sex scene with Martha and/or Erika (separately, sadly their first scene won't be a threesome) because I introduced a new LI would provoke a riot.
I still haven't installed in my home the anti-forks and anti-torches door. The installator says they should demolish an ogre house in a swamp to get the materials or something crazy like that.
there is an understanding of moms being the ultimate prize, and we have empirical evidence that riots o not happen, just look at Moonbox's Grandma's house, there hasn't been sex with Nana nor Amy yet there have been no riots.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Don't even think about taking MY Martha time. And ERIKA? Are you OUT of your mind????

Reactions: Qmil679

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
there is an understanding of moms being the ultimate prize, and we have empirical evidence that riots o not happen, just look at Moonbox's Grandma's house, there hasn't been sex with Nana nor Amy yet there have been no riots.
The difference is, IT'S TONIGHT.

No, you don't understand... it's TONIGHT. Got it?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Don't listen to people who want content with Olga. Better work on content with mom and grandma! :D I'm looking forward to it! :love:

Reactions: EJW
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes