Oct 10, 2022
But..... but..... they didn't say anything bad about me.

I don't mind if people simp for me, if I had an onlyfans it would make me rich ..... it would also make me very single because my girlfriend isn't really a fan of her partner flashing her bits online, apparently she has something she calls "morals".
What's moralz, precious? What's moralz, eh?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

I don't mind if people simp for me, if I had an onlyfans it would make me rich ..... it would also make me very single because my girlfriend isn't really a fan of her partner flashing her bits online, apparently she has something she calls "morals".
:ROFLMAO: (last one)

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Welcome to the Dorm. Seeing your title, there will be something down the road that you can enjoy in My Dorm (not taking anything for granted and not wanting to offend you)

Also, how fast did this forum go from a complaint that a beautiful girl with a skin condition shouldn't be in the mix to "GIVE ME OLGA!!!"???
Do you remember when people complained Norah got slimmer after the intro?

:ROFLMAO: (last one)
Three more on your way!

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Welcome to the Dorm. Seeing your title, there will be something down the road that you can enjoy in My Dorm (not taking anything for granted and not wanting to offend you)

Do you remember when people complained Norah got slimmer after the intro?

Three more on your way!
Wait people complained about my Norah

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
not wanting to offend you)
I do understand that some people may be wary around those of us in the LGBTQ community due to recent insanity but I assure you some of us don't have shit for brains and don't get offended over every minor thing.

In fact, my girlfriend is under strict instructions that if I ever dye my hair blue, claim cis white men are the devil and everything is sexist she has to take me out back and shoot me. Living my life with brain damage is no life at all.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I do understand that some people may be wary around those of us in the LGBTQ community due to recent insanity but I assure you some of us don't have shit for brains and don't get offended over every minor thing.

In fact, my girlfriend is under strict instructions that if I ever dye my hair blue, claim cis white men are the devil and everything is sexist she has to take me out back and shoot me. Living my life with brain damage is no life at all.
lol.gif

That. That right there. That's what makes you awesome.

Peace :love:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

I am wary around anyone! :ROFLMAO:
Different cultures, different backgrounds, international forum, and being a non-native English speaker. Sum all that and my probabilities of offending someone are high! So better ask for forgiveness in advance. ;)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Wow !! what's going on ? has this game started some woke challenge, the cow, the girafe, the bitch and the leopard, i would not have chosen the leopard, i guess the hippopotamus would suit better!!.
Well this will make my life easier at least, i will just ignore them and take care of my lovely ladies. Mom, aunt, cousins and their friends already give me a total satisfaction, no need to add more.
I guess that those students are some kind of joke, when i heard the two kids describing them, I almost died laughing because that was exactly what I was thinking at the same time!!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am wary around anyone! :ROFLMAO:
Different cultures, different backgrounds, international forum, and being a non-native English speaker. Sum all that and my probabilities of offending someone are high! So better ask for forgiveness in advance. ;)
or release Martha ??? :D :ROFLMAO:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
HornyyPussy they are after Martha.

Now you've done it... I called the BIG GUNS.

Martha is MINE. And that's final. (Disclaimer: Any and all injuries planned or inflicted against my person because of this claim will be visited upon yourselves and all members of your family for the next 10 years) Replying after this comment is binding of this contract.

War :mad:
MARTHA ...my Sweetie...MiNE!!!

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Does the walkthrough work? Because I've started playing and nothing is getting highlighted yet.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Does the walkthrough work? Because I've started playing and nothing is getting highlighted yet.
The walkthrough only puts variables when they show up. The first few choices don't have an impact so you can pick whatever you want without worrying about the long-term consequences.

Reactions: NekoRush

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Once I finish the new update I got a game theory to make. However I gotta start from the beginning as I forgot to make a back up of the saves. I'm glad I did though because I now remember the one part of the game that caused me to start brainstorming in the first place

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Once I finish the new update I got a game theory to make. However I gotta start from the beginning as I forgot to make a back up of the saves. I'm glad I did though because I now remember the one part of the game that caused me to start brainstorming in the first place
Check watch.gif

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes