Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
My Dorm 4: Martha's clones (If you like it I will do My Dorm 2 and 3)
A man returns home from college to find that the house is exclusively populated by clones of Martha and the original Martha, who is now 80 years old but has not aged a day due to genetic engineering. The original Martha is at once his aunt, his grandmother, his father's wife, and the plumber's aunt.
Will he discover which of the 28 Marthas is the original? Will he enjoy the process in the meantime? Will he care who the original is?
I think the dearth of people named Martha would send me into a nerd-rage coma ...

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
This makes me sad, we're misunderstood not evil at all. Everyone should let a redhead into their lives.....

Because people are onto us and we need to purge them before word gets out....

Peace and love to all from Ava, F95's sweet and innocent and totally not evil redhead.
Totally.

Sweet Angel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peace and Love :D

• Love
Reactions: Repuci and Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No, no and no.
LoL ! yeah Dev. knows how to stir emotions towards unpopular characters, don't be afraid, he is a NPC, how Ava stated before, and will get it rather sooner than later he is there for story purposes, I encourage you to play further, and to call or interact with he father so you can makeyourself a better picture about the plot unwraping behind the MC the 2 clones of Erika and Daphne already killed one of them My recomendation, is to put your disgust aside and continue playing enjoy
rodney dangerfield Hahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: nomen est omen ! , you're an adventurer ? and want to start a Trollhunt right,? just imagine how the tread woud be with that:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: but you have a point none of us which like the tread would have a minute of boredom ! (if Ava left us some to verbal vanquish that is :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
LoL ! yeah Dev. knows how to stir emotions towards unpopular characters, don't be afraid, he is a NPC, how Ava stated before, and will get it rather sooner than later he is there for story purposes, I encourage you to play further, and to call or interact with he father so you can makeyourself a better picture about the plot unwraping behind the MC the 2 clones of Erika and Daphne already killed one of them My recomendation, is to put your disgust aside and continue playing enjoy
I have already past that point and yes it started to make things more clear about clones, it seems there are more around this town other than MC and his family. Now it leave me to wonder what in the fuck is going on.

• Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
No, no and no.
Sorry, I don't get it. He's the standard Genesis 3 Male model. Is he used in other games as antagonist?

game should have netori
The problem is that netori uses as acronym the same dreaded three letters as netorare. I promised no NTR, so I can't have "real" netori.

LoL ! yeah Dev. knows how to stir emotions towards unpopular characters, don't be afraid, he is a NPC,
The bold underlined part is totally unintentional. I had no idea it was a hated model.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
a1fox3 there is a corporate conspiration, running in the background, that is what I like in this game (plus anticipating what can result if the (4 identical clones start to switching roles)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The bold underlined part is totally unintentional. I had no idea it was a hated model.
No, don't sweat it !(no te compliques) I consider that it was a lucky hand because they are playing the bad guy part, It makes the game more exiting for me, all the oposite !
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: this model has a face like a Nike sneaker,.....(slip your foot into it, and feel good):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the perfect bad guy,
(just be carefull with the "Eric" character model from BBrother that one is abysmally hated on this site)

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
He is not hated per se, but his model has been used in MANY games in this genre and weirdly enough - mostly as a random douchebag or/and pervert :KEK: Some people might be tired of seeing him because of that :HideThePain: Personally, I don't mind really.
It's the problem of being a free model, we all use them when we need a "one use" one.

No, don't sweat it !(no te compliques) I consider that it was a lucky hand because they are playing the bad guy part, It makes the game more exiting for me, all the oposite !
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: this model has a face like a Nike sneaker,.....(slip your foot into it, and feel good):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the perfect bad guy,
(just be carefull with the "Eric" character model from BBrother that one is abysmally hated on this site)
I had an Eric in the first draft (not with the same model). Test audience told me about it, and I renamed him Jamaal.

Jan 15, 2023
Sorry, I don't get it. He's the standard Genesis 3 Male model. Is he used in other games as antagonist?

The problem is that netori uses as acronym the same dreaded three letters as netorare. I promised no NTR, so I can't have "real" netori.

what about reverse cucking hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I had an Eric in the first draft (not with the same model). Test audience told me about it, and I renamed him Jamaal.
Yikes!!! That was a close call...

But you all know what is the best news I got today??? This:

He isn't anyone important, only in that scene as a worker.
Queenie booked a room in Marks Female Dorms.

That's all.

Peace :)

P.S.: Shoo, go... what's her room? I dunno... Yes, it may have a window... don't be a creep... Pretend you don't care... Shiu.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes