Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
No, don't sweat it !(no te compliques) I consider that it was a lucky hand because they are playing the bad guy part, It makes the game more exiting for me, all the oposite !
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: this model has a face like a Nike sneaker,.....(slip your foot into it, and feel good):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: the perfect bad guy,
(just be carefull with the "Eric" character model from BBrother that one is abysmally hated on this site)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone how is his asset called?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
TropecitaGames
I just happen to stop by and realized there is 3 more tags missing.

With several dates now under MC's belt the tag "Dating Sim" is needed.
Dating Sim [Used when a game contains dating mechanics.]

With the 2 having camera's all over the 2 houses and spying on them, this is "Voyeurism".
Voyeurism [Spying on people engaged in sexual behavior including stripping.]

Now with several sex scenes 2 at the water, 1 at the field and 1 in the forest this tag "Exhibitionism" is needed.
Exhibitionism [Nudity or daring stunts with a risk of getting caught by strangers. Also blatant exposure to strangers.]

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames
I just happen to stop by and realized there is 3 more tags missing.

With several dates now under MC's belt the tag "Dating Sim" is needed.
Dating Sim [Used when a game contains dating mechanics.]

With the 2 having camera's all over the 2 houses and spying on them, this is "Voyeurism".
Voyeurism [Spying on people engaged in sexual behavior including stripping.]

Now with several sex scenes 2 at the water, 1 at the field and 1 in the forest this tag "Exhibitionism" is needed.
Exhibitionism [Nudity or daring stunts with a risk of getting caught by strangers. Also blatant exposure to strangers.]
I think Dating Sim is too much, as there aren't mechanics involved.
I've added Voyeurism, but not for the 2 spys (as it's implicit but not explicit). I've added it because the fitting room scene(s) with Martha and Maddie.
You are right about Exhibitionism. I've added it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think Dating Sim is too much, as there aren't mechanics involved.
I've added Voyeurism, but not for the 2 spys (as it's implicit but not explicit). I've added it because the fitting room scene(s) with Martha and Maddie.
You are right about Exhibitionism. I've added it.

Dating Sim mechanics, Asking some one on a date, go to a restaurant and have a meal and talk then go to a bar and dance plus going dress shopping for the date. To me this is dating sim mechanics.

Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TropecitaGames , sorry I wasn't able to find out what Male Model Darksilver used for his Eric, Since my PC is so slow I also didn't dwell deeper in creating Art and Models, I'm sorry that I'm not much help here
Abrazo

• Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes maybe, but really I don't care, (*) there are many games where the dev got inspired by other great games and they have things or story plot in comon, (best example all the I games )
about the Model, here some quotes,
(*) I wanted to write who cares but is better to talk about oneself and not to supose the feelings of other users

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Yes maybe, but really I don't care, (*) there are many games where the dev got inspired by other great games and they have things or story plot in comon, (best example all the I games )
about the Model, here some quotes,
(*) I wanted to write who cares but is better to talk about oneself and not to supose the feelings of other users
I'm actually kind of hoping it was a collaboration. That'd be really cool creative. But i don't expect TropecitaGames to confirm it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: xapican and Trope95

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Care to elaborate ? somehow my english skill left me alone, please use a english for a 5jhr old not native english speaker
When 2 different developers create separate games that exist in the same world. Kind of like how Chasing sunsets, Artemis and Leap of Faith all exist in the same world.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Dating Sim mechanics, Asking some one on a date, go to a restaurant and have a meal and talk then go to a bar and dance plus going dress shopping for the date. To me this is dating sim mechanics.
Yeah, but it's a scripted date. For me, Dating Sim Mechanics is when you can win/lose points doing things. With Sam, Simone, or Martha, it's a date, but there aren't Mechanics involved.

I'm actually kind of hoping it was a collaboration. That'd be really cool creative. But i don't expect TropecitaGames to confirm it :ROFLMAO:
I can confirm the resemblance is a fortunate coincidence. I bought very few clothes for G3, and that was one of them.
Also, being new to this (that guy shows up in that outfit in chapter 2 in the Twins scene and was already rendered before I posted chapter 1) it would have been hard to convince an established dev to do a collaboration. It would have looked like I was taking advantage of his work.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Tokenugget , sorry what do you mean with same world, the Virtual one ? from the 3 games you mentioned I played only one, and It had a nice Scifi plot (Artemis) anyway I don't like to mention other games or other Dev. in Treads, I feel it is like a bit unpolite, although I knew that some of the Dev are ok with it or even know eachother, I think that the colaboration or joint venture projekts can only be a win win if all involved Artists have a grade are well known and know eachother not to mention the trust between them. but yeah as Fan and suporter who doesn't want to see his/ her's favorite games take cross at some points or with cameos in them ? but let's see what the future brings

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, but it's a scripted date. For me, Dating Sim Mechanics is when you can win/lose points doing things. With Sam, Simone, or Martha, it's a date, but there aren't Mechanics involved.
It does not even need a point system for it to still be dating.
But you used everything that happen she thinks about to push her over to go ahead and have the relationship with MC.

She is thinking about how he took her to get a dress and then thinks how he took her out on a date and dancing afterwards.
She thinks about all of that to push her over the threshold to go ahead and have a relationship with MC.

Hey its your game and I still think it should get the tag because there are players who like to play games/VN with dating in them.

But like I said its your game/VN.

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It does not even need a point system for it to still be dating.
But you used everything that happen she thinks about to push her over to go ahead and have the relationship with MC.

She is thinking about how he took her to get a dress and then thinks how he took her out on a date and dancing afterwards.
She thinks about all of that to push her over the threshold to go ahead and have a relationship with MC.

Hey its your game and I still think it should get the tag because there are players who like to play games/VN with dating in them.

But like I said its your game/VN.
You convinced me ;)

Uhhh no seas Malo ! que le haces a mi pobre cabeza (zapallo) / Uhhhh don't be mean what do you do to my poor brain,(Pumpkin)
It's an image I just published for free in my Patreon/SS. It comes from a chat on Patreon where some Patrons were discussing if black or red suited her better.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes