Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I can confirm the resemblance is a fortunate coincidence. I bought very few clothes for G3, and that was one of them.
Also, being new to this (that guy shows up in that outfit in chapter 2 in the Twins scene and was already rendered before I posted chapter 1) it would have been hard to convince an established dev to do a collaboration. It would have looked like I was taking advantage of his work.
Oh i had no idea that you had to purchase assets. But still, you should reach out to them :p This game could basically enhance the lore in each. What's good for the few is good for the masses.

Reactions: Trope95

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Tokenugget , sorry what do you mean with same world, the Virtual one ? from the 3 games you mentioned I played only one, and It had a nice Scifi plot (Artemis) anyway I don't like to mention other games or other Dev. in Treads, I feel it is like a bit unpolite, although I knew that some of the Dev are ok with it or even know eachother, I think that the colaboration or joint venture projekts can only be a win win if all involved Artists have a grade are well known and know eachother not to mention the trust between them. but yeah as Fan and suporter who doesn't want to see his/ her's favorite games take cross at some points or with cameos in them ? but let's see what the future brings
Haha, could just be cameos.... But as a conspiracy theorists.... I tend to enjoy the congruence.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I watch a conversation between a mother and her sister. Guys, it's not what I'm thinking about, right? Granny won't be participating, right? =)
I repent, I am a person already irrevocably spoiled by VN "granma's house" (and MNF too ofcoz) =) and I already see Nana in every grandmother ... tell me that this is just a grandmother who loves her grandson (without any double readings) please. =)
although (after studying the list of tags), - phiew! - there is no "GILF" tag - i can probably sleep peacefully, right? =)

• Haha

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Oh i had no idea that you had to purchase assets. But still, you should reach out to them :p This game could basically enhance the lore in each. What's good for the few is good for the masses.
I've just read the overview of that game and it looks interesting, but introducing time manipulation could be difficult for My Dorm. There's a traumatic event (although no one speaks about it) that was the plane crash. If you can get back in time, why don't prevent it? And then we get the grandfather paradox.

I watch a conversation between a mother and her sister. Guys, it's not what I'm thinking about, right? Granny won't be participating, right? =)
I repent, I am a person already irrevocably spoiled by VN "granma's house" (and MNF too ofcoz) =) and I already see Nana in every grandmother ... tell me that this is just a grandmother who loves her grandson (without any double readings) please. =)
although (after studying the list of tags), - phiew! - there is no "GILF" tag - i can probably sleep peacefully, right? =)
The GILF tag isn't there because Granny only has showed up in the Christmas greeting, but she will be romanceable. She is loving and caring with her grandson. And will be even more loving :ROFLMAO:
Here's a preview of Meemaw.
Meemaw.png

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I've just read the overview of that game and it looks interesting, but introducing time manipulation could be difficult for My Dorm. There's a traumatic event (although no one speaks about it) that was the plane crash. If you can get back in time, why don't prevent it? And then we get the grandfather paradox.

The GILF tag isn't there because Granny only has showed up in the Christmas greeting, but she will be romanceable. She is loving and caring with her grandson. And will be even more loving :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2396925
oh ma ma oh hell yeah!!! =) she georgeous.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Well I'm glad we have a choice in the matter of grandma,Because there is a line and she is about 2 decades past it in my case as in I'm into older women but I already see it as pretty weird for me to date someone who is twice my age which for me would be someone who is 54,So yeah I thank you for giving us the choice because from the little that I have read from the grandmas house thread grandma there is not avoidable but I could just be misreading...

Reactions: xapican and Trope95

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
unavoidable... yeah... about it - can i?

well, buddy, what would you know about the unavoidable ...
you probably didn't play "Lust Theory 2" where you became after suicide ... your sister, literally you were hooked into your sister's body and you watched how you kiss guys without the ability to spit ...

and with the grandmother from the game - the grandmother is beautiful and slender, smart, you can safely say about her "age is just a number!" you can kiss your grandmother - she's not a grandfather, right? =)
yes, buddy, you just need to know about the unavoidable wink wink ... =)))

• Haha
  • Wow

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Well I'm glad we have a choice in the matter of grandma,Because there is a line and she is about 2 decades past it in my case as in I'm into older women but I already see it as pretty weird for me to date someone who is twice my age which for me would be someone who is 54,So yeah I thank you for giving us the choice because from the little that I have read from the grandmas house thread grandma there is not avoidable but I could just be misreading...
From what I've been told, in GH the family isn't avoidable. In My Dorm you can choose who do you want to romance (it's not a better approach than GH, just a different approach). The good part about age in VNs is that Meemaw is 66 and will remain 66, so you can get back for her in 7 years and the "double age" rule won't apply anymore ;)

EDIT: Backup fucked my post

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020

View attachment 2396925
Not bad with the loose skin under the arms. Not the more generic 30yr model with the older face.
Just need to slap a bit of coconut oil up her hoo-ha to get it moist and then away we go!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hey i didn't say i don't want a relationship with my grandma, i didn't say i'm afraid of a relationship with my grandma.
"how I stopped being afraid and fell in love" (c) - I was afraid of relationships with my grandmother, because it was new for me when I played "my new family" - then it was all strange. and then I found out about the "Grandma's House" - I liked it even more, because Nana was not from the honey select set. =)
and god, you should only see grandma mc from the "timestamps: lost love". at the sight of her, I immediately asked the DEV to make a plot twist so that he could cuckold his grandfather and conceive his mother with his grandmother... but for some reason the DEV did not approve of this. =(
but there was such a wonderful idea: the mother’s son is her father ... and only the DEVs for some reason are so stubborn sometimes...

No. I'm not afraid of grandmothers... it was just my way to get confirmation of my assumptions =)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
hey i didn't say i don't want a relationship with my grandma, i didn't say i'm afraid of a relationship with my grandma.
"how I stopped being afraid and fell in love" (c) - I was afraid of relationships with my grandmother, because it was new for me when I played "my new family" - then it was all strange. and then I found out about the "Grandma's House" - I liked it even more, because Nana was not from the honey select set. =)
and god, you should only see grandma mc from the "timestamps: lost love". at the sight of her, I immediately asked the DEV to make a plot twist so that he could cuckold his grandfather and conceive his mother with his grandmother... but for some reason the DEV did not approve of this. =(
but there was such a wonderful idea: the mother’s son is her father ... and only the DEVs for some reason are so stubborn sometimes...

No. I'm not afraid of grandmothers... it was just my way to get confirmation of my assumptions =)
I wouldn't have accepted either. Cuckolding, perhaps (I don't know the game). Conceiving your own mother, or auto-conceiving yourself... too many paradoxes for me. :ROFLMAO:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I wouldn't have accepted either. Cuckolding, perhaps (I don't know the game). Conceiving your own mother, or auto-conceiving yourself... too many paradoxes for me. :ROFLMAO:
well time paradox perv - not for all as i can see... =)
but it will be double incest when sleeping with mom - sleep with mom and sleep with daughter in one time and this is not a threesome =)

• Haha

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The whole going back in time and conceiving your own mother then having sex with your mother to conceive your sisters has already been done.

There are 3 RPGM games from years ago that cover that.

• Wow

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
well time paradox perv - not for all as i can see... =)
but it will be double incest when sleeping with mom - sleep with mom and sleep with daughter in one time and this is not a threesome =)
I don't know how time travel works in that game, if you can travel wherever you want or only to fixed times. But imagine you can get grandma pregnant as you say. You could also get your mother pregnant from yourself. The funny incest would be from the point of view of the mother, who would be with her father, her brother and her son, and obviously her lover. From your point of view it would be even weirder, since you would be both your own father and your own son, your own grandfather and your own grandson. Which would make your mother your grandson's daughter... your great-granddaughter! And so on.

a reminder that we need Olga
A reminder that I'm stubborn... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The whole going back in time and conceiving your own mother then having sex with your mother to conceive your sisters has already been done.

There are 3 RPGM games from years ago that cover that.
Do you remember the name of those games? For academic reasons... :sneaky:
(This time the academic reasons are true, as I'm a sucker for time travel)

Reactions: ramvivat
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes