xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Why I get the impresion that you both are talking about drinking nektar from her Valley ??? :devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO:

FatGiant sorry bro wanted to make a joke it backfired, the mother of my son got a similar condition she is unable to produce an enzym to regenerate her lung tissue so it hardens out (COPD / span.EPOC)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Why I get the impresion that you both are talking about drinking nektar from her Valley ??? :devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO:

FatGiant sorry bro wanted to make a joke it backfired, the mother of my son got a similar condition she is unable to produce an enzym to regenerate her lung tissue so it hardens out (COPD / span.EPOC)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peace :)

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Damn I'm all in for different body types in the harem but I think Tropecita got overboard with some of the new LI. They look very unappealing to be honest. Sad because I was excited to meet the new LI and almost all my hype was wasted.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Damn I'm all in for different body types in the harem but I think Tropecita got overboard with some of the new LI. They look very unappealing to be honest. Sad because I was excited to meet the new LI and almost all my hype was wasted.
Kim and Lisa (body shape wise) are what someone has called AVN standard body types. I even would say they are way over the standard.
I agree with you in Debbie and Kate being different than the usual body type (outside some niches). Both of them already have fans, so I think I hit the nail.
Some players have already asked me to make Debbie even more muscular and flatchested.
Other players have asked me to have Kate not follow the Norah treatment.
Variety and girls for all tastes. (Olga excluded)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Kim and Lisa (body shape wise) are what someone has called AVN standard body types. I even would say they are way over the standard.
I agree with you in Debbie and Kate being different than the usual body type (outside some niches). Both of them already have fans, so I think I hit the nail.
Some players have already asked me to make Debbie even more muscular and flatchested.
They where all hot as hell!! I love that they weren't all body type 1A. I wouldn't mind a little more muscles on Debbie but she looks really good. They will ALL join my Harem :love:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So far for me all the bodies I have seen are great, I think I have only miss the dorm girls which will start the next day to arrive and then a week later to the other group.
Would not mine an A-cup girl though if there is not one yet with clean shaven down below.
I am at the first day of demo of the fence if that tells you where I am at.

Its been less than 4 days and 2 of the girls are already saying there is changes in there bodies, is the pregnancy sped up in your game?

Reactions: Trope95

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Well if you said so. I suppose there are some people with really wierd tastes out there. I mean Kate and Lisa are alright. Debbie is just too flat chested it look wierd is like gigachad meme even more flat and she will not have space for her organs in. And Katie is not even meaty like Megan she is just plain fat so on the contrary I do hope she goes the Norah treatment. More variety is good and all but try to keep it in the realm of attractive.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well if you said so. I suppose there are some people with really wierd tastes out there. I mean Kate and Lisa are alright. Debbie is just too flat chested it look wierd is like gigachad meme even more flat and she will not have space for her organs in. And Katie is not even meaty like Megan she is just plain fat so on the contrary I do hope she goes the Norah treatment. More variety is good and all but try to keep it in the realm of attractive.
Considering that it's VERY personal what anyone thinks is attractive that's a very generic statement to make.......to me they where all attractive, it's just ridiculous to want every LI in a game to have a model body.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Oh I take them how they come, and the Main LI (the ones that will pass my Genes) they are all cute, to be sincere I grew a bit tired from the other VN where all the girls has this Super Bodys or all super lean and sporty etc etc so natural is a nice change of pace for me.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So far for me all the bodies I have seen are great, I think I have only miss the dorm girls which will start the next day to arrive and then a week later to the other group.
Would not mine an A-cup girl though if there is not one yet with clean shaven down below.
I am at the first day of demo of the fence if that tells you where I am at.

Its been less than 4 days and 2 of the girls are already saying there is changes in there bodies, is the pregnancy sped up in your game?
There are A cups and shaven pussies, don't worry.
I've known a woman (and read about a lot more during my research) that started to get pregnancy symptoms the second day after conception. Not usual, but possible. Note that Alexia and Eileen initially think their symptoms are due to more sport. If they had that chat while drinking a coffee they wouldn't have thought of pregnancy, but they talk about it while the "culprit" is there, so they connect the dots.

"Weird tastes" and "the realm of attractive" is all what I can read in your post.
I don't think there is any weird taste when it comes to women (or men from a woman PoV). Tastes are like dicks, everyone has one, but I don't want other people shoving theirs down my throat.
Attractiveness is so subjective. What is attractive for me, perhaps isn't for other person. And the other way around. That's the reason because every one of the girls (except for two of them) got votes in the Patreon/SS poll about favorite girls.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well just finish the update now to wait 6 months to try again.

I love what your doing here and hope to see more of the girls with morning sickness. :love:
Can't wait for pregnant belly to show and to have sex with the girls.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes