BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
So just for interest - can the MC go through this story with only 1 LI and simply be friends/family with the rest

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So just for interest - can the MC go through this story with only 1 LI and simply be friends/family with the rest
It should work with only one girl. I write it so every girl can be romanced monogamously, but I haven't tested all the possible combinations. I tested it with an Erika monogamous relationship and it works fine.
It doesn't mean that other girls try they luck seducing the MC (Martha, Norah, and Scarlett are the best examples).

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It should work with only one girl. I write it so every girl can be romanced monogamously, but I haven't tested all the possible combinations. I tested it with an Erika monogamous relationship and it works fine.
It doesn't mean that other girls try they luck seducing the MC (Martha, Norah, and Scarlett are the best examples).
Did you mean they will still try or they won't try if you go exlusive with one?

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Did you mean they will still try or they won't try if you go exlusive with one?
Norah will try, because when she tries (shower scene) the MC isn't with anyone. She will stop on day 5 (the hairdresser/cafe scene)
Scarlett will convince Daph to ask for lessons. She has been in love with the MC for the last years, so it's the logical move once he returns single. She will stop after Day 7 (in the park)
Martha will try to seduce the MC because she doesn't know he's with anyone. She will stop after day 9 (the wake up groping)

In reality no girl knows the MC is with anyone when they take the first step.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
My lord where did you get the sick looking students from, really there i
Thanks, so in theory you can date some of them but turn down others - like maybe Eileen and Martha and Emma but not the rest and all will still work?

Reactions: TheLastSon

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I gotta say I'm not impressed with the four new students and it makes my choices easy - no romancing at all with any of them

Reactions: Lord Soth

TheLastSon

Nov 6, 2019
Hi, sorry if this seems lazy, but I just downloaded this game a few days ago and I've played it to completion of the current version, and I haven't had a chance to look through all the pages of posts but is there an ETA on the next update? This is one of my favorite games I've found on here so far. Keep up the great work!

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
My lord where did you get the sick looking students from, really there i

Thanks, so in theory you can date some of them but turn down others - like maybe Eileen and Martha and Emma but not the rest and all will still work?
I gotta say I'm not impressed with the four new students and it makes my choices easy - no romancing at all with any of them
Exactly, you can romance Martha and Eileen and reject the rest, or any combination of romance/rejection. I even played a "celibate playthrough" some updates ago, and it worked fine.
That is what choices are for. What doesn't impress you can tick with the tastes of other players. The 4 girls were dessigned before day one, but players have been asking for a muscular girl and an overweight one, so I was very happy I dessigned Kate and Debbie that way prior to those requests. No one asked for a girl with vitiligo, but as I said, the girls where dessigned a year ago (although not in their current form).

Hi, sorry if this seems lazy, but I just downloaded this game a few days ago and I've played it to completion of the current version, and I haven't had a chance to look through all the pages of posts but is there an ETA on the next update? This is one of my favorite games I've found on here so far. Keep up the great work!
Thanks for checking up the game. There's currently no ETA, but I usually publish in a 4-6 weeks range (only once I've arrived to 6, and several times it has been less than 4). The next update is a bit delayed due to a combination of technical problems with one scene, my real job, and some health issues (nothing especially grave), so I hope to publish it for Patrons in 2 weeks at most.

Text can be a bit hard to read at times with the dialogue box off... This makes it easy to read.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We are working, in reality is being done by RiamMar, on a menu to change the outline and the font size among other things, but your file can be a bridge between current state and when we are ready to implement that menu in game.
Once again, thanks!

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I really like Martha she is beautiful, and of course some of the others are as well, nice variety, not sure what to expect if you go harem and some of the girls find out about each other

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I really like Martha she is beautiful, and of course some of the others are as well, nice variety, not sure what to expect if you go harem and some of the girls find out about each other
They all will find out sooner or later. In the full harem route, there are already some girls that know about others:
Alexia -> Norah
Alexia <-> Eileen
Erika -> Norah
Eileen -> Erika

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
All this talk of time travel - hope nothing like that happens here - no grandmother relations either
No time travel in My Dorm.
Yes to Grandma. Old people needs love.

I'm waiting for the big update on martha so far I haven't seen many scenes
She is the slowest burn in the family opposite to Norah. It won't be too long once she has accepted her feelings.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes