BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
No time travel in My Dorm.
Yes to Grandma. Old people needs love.

She is the slowest burn in the family opposite to Norah. It won't be too long once she has accepted her feelings.
yes they do but not from me - hope you allow choice here as you did with all the others

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So we can add any girl in our harem and exclude any other? Isn't it incredibly hard to write or am I mistaken?
Yes, the final composition of the harem is entirely at player's choice. You can accept or reject any girl.
When I talked about multiple endings it means that the final harem has a total of 2^28 (268.435.456) combinations. Add pregnancies to the mix and the final number is 22.876.792.454.961 combinations.
It's harder to write, but a lot of fun. ;)

Stop being too nice to people, none of us will mind if you force us into a full on granny orgy.

Bring on grab a granny night.
There's only a Grandmother, the paternal one is dead. So an orgy with only one lady is a strange orgy. ;)

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
No time travel in My Dorm.
Yes to Grandma. Old people needs love.

She is the slowest burn in the family opposite to Norah. It won't be too long once she has accepted her feelings.
Honestly I prefer the way you plan to handle her. Anticipation to a degree makes thing better, but When the entire primes (not saying that is what this game is) is only reached at the end it is almost always underwhelming.

Say if you love pizza. You go to an a buffet, but eat everything but pizza even though you only came because you were promised pizza. Only on the way out do they let you eat pizza, and as there closing soon you can only eat a little. Now if they let you eat it all along you could have enjoyed pizza thought, but as it only came at the end. You get 95%+ everything but pizza, and 5%- pizza.

Now has my analogy convinced anyone to wat pizza :LOL:

Also this thread is cracking me up. You guys are hilarious.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Honestly I prefer the way you plan to handle her. Anticipation to a degree makes thing better, but When the entire primes (not saying that is what this game is) is only reached at the end it is almost always underwhelming.

Say if you love pizza. You go to an a buffet, but eat everything but pizza even though you only came because you were promised pizza. Only on the way out do they let you eat pizza, and as there closing soon you can only eat a little. Now if they let you eat it all along you could have enjoyed pizza thought, but as it only came at the end. You get 95%+ everything but pizza, and 5%- pizza.

Now has my analogy convinced anyone to wat pizza :LOL:

Also this thread is cracking me up. You guys are hilarious.
I agree with you. Teasing the player for dozens of chapters to get a girl can be counterproductive. Sometimes it works, but many times it doesn't.
I've always said that this is the game I would have liked to play, and I prefer the pizza to come in small or large portions, but not become the dessert at the end of the meal.
Besides, pizza and sex have a lot in common.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes