Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Well, that character is a hard pass for me then... of the 4 students we met only one seems doable... maybe two if we can gag them.
I will do a pass on all of them and work only for the family content.
I will keep a save for before so if I see something later I can go back and try the path.
That's why any of the girls are optional. Each player's particular tastes are entirely their own, and a dev's job is to give options.
There are players who have told me they don't like some girls:
  • Erika because she has tattoos: Optional.
  • Martha doesn't have the typical MILF tits: Optional.
  • Norah has too much ass: Optional.
  • Norah was better when she was fat: Optional.
  • Kim, Debbie, and Samantha have very short hair for their taste: Optional.
You guys may, obviously, do whatever you feel like.

BUT...

When I play Harem games, the one thing I don't do is to limit the scope of the Harem. In other words, I don't refuse anyone. Yes, I'm that much of a greedy MF'er (hi there Martha). Never had the chance to regret it yet.

In this particular case, this Dev dared to break with the traditional smoking hot perfect 10's and introduced characters that challenge the boundaries of traditional beauty. All 4 of them have "something" out of the ordinary. To me, if for nothing else, this tickled my curiosity (and with Kim and Debbie something else was tickled) and made me want to learn and play a lot more with them.

You guys know what Extraordinary means, right? Do as you please, maybe you'll never know what you missed :).

Peace :D
Martha sends her regards ;)
I'm with you in not letting a girl pass before my eyes in harem games and not pursuing her, but I can understand people don't liking a particular girl or a bunch of them. It's literally impossible to click with every player with every girl.
After some of the comments received in other forums, the ones here seem almost polite.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That's why any of the girls are optional. Each player's particular tastes are entirely their own, and a dev's job is to give options.

I'm with you in not letting a girl pass before my eyes in harem games and not pursuing her, but I can understand people don't liking a particular girl or a bunch of them. It's literally impossible to click with every player with every girl.
After some of the comments received in other forums, the ones here seem almost polite.
I can't believe what I just read in that spoiler, I know it's true but... That's so sad....:eek::cry:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I had to leave that forum because it was disgusting, apparently it got even worse ::SMH::

I don't envy your job. No sir, I really don't.

What a waste of oxygen.

Peace :(

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I had to leave that forum because it was disgusting, apparently it got even worse ::SMH::

I don't envy your job. No sir, I really don't.

What a waste of oxygen.

Peace :(
My work is enviable. I spend my days seeing naked girls and dealing with great people.
And occasionally mauling trolls.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
My work is enviable. I spend my days seeing naked girls and dealing with great people.
Jeez, that's why I don't look at other forums and just interact here, in general this is a more civil place.
I envy your patience and humor towards these sad excuses of human beings, it's so sad to see how people loose every restraints when they are looking at a monitor and not facing the person they harass... There is too much rudeness today in too many peoples... :(

Mar 26, 2022
Guy mentally stopped probably in early high school. No one who is almost forty (assuming that 1984 in his nickname is his birth year) tries to insult someone by telling him that he fucked his mother. Do you often have to deal with these types of people?

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Jeez, that's why I don't look at other forums and just interact here, in general this is a more civil place.
I envy your patience and humor towards these sad excuses of human beings, it's so sad to see how people loose every restraints when they are looking at a monitor and not facing the person they harass... There is too much rudeness today in too many peoples... :(
Most people are civil on every site, the two I screenshot were the worst (there are some more, but as their criticism has some truth to it, screenshotting them would be unfair).
One of the problems about talking through the internet is that you don't know how old is the person you are talking with, his/her cultural background, or who will read your comments in the future. So I have to tread lightly to avoid offending players (present and future). When you are under the spotlight you can only answer with humor. I post with my name, and answering rude comments harshly would be counterproducent, as it would show me as an arrogant person (I think I am not).

Oh My Dialises.........

What a piece of :poop:

"50 years of alimony" Dude... LOOOOOL

Peace :D
If he paid the 50 years of alimony, I can leave my job and work full time in My Dorm! I had to try it... it didn't work. :ROFLMAO:

Guy mentally stopped probably in early high school. No one who is almost forty (assuming that 1984 in his nickname is his birth year) tries to insult someone by telling him that he fucked his mother. Do you often have to deal with these types of people?
Luckily most people are very civil on every site. F95 is, by far, the one with more comments, other than Discord, yours is the 3.055th, and around 850 are mine. The next in number of comments has around 300, and half of them are mine. The screenshotted site is in 202 with mine being around 50-70.
I said it a lot of times, one of the things I most enjoy about the dev job is talking with players, hearing to their criticism, answering their questions, and reading their theories.
Answering some trolls also form part of it, and they were the inspiration for the 2 kids that harass the new girls, so even trolls are useful.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Most people are civil on every site, the two I screenshot were the worst (there are some more, but as their criticism has some truth to it, screenshotting them would be unfair).
One of the problems about talking through the internet is that you don't know how old is the person you are talking with, his/her cultural background, or who will read your comments in the future. So I have to tread lightly to avoid offending players (present and future). When you are under the spotlight you can only answer with humor. I post with my name, and answering rude comments harshly would be counterproducent, as it would show me as an arrogant person (I think I am not).

If he paid the 50 years of alimony, I can leave my job and work full time in My Dorm! I had to try it... it didn't work. :ROFLMAO:

Luckily most people are very civil on every site. F95 is, by far, the one with more comments, other than Discord, yours is the 3.055th, and around 850 are mine. The next in number of comments has around 300, and half of them are mine. The screenshotted site is in 202 with mine being around 50-70.
I said it a lot of times, one of the things I most enjoy about the dev job is talking with players, hearing to their criticism, answering their questions, and reading their theories.
Answering some trolls also form part of it, and they were the inspiration for the 2 kids that harass the new girls, so even trolls are useful.
I agree, it's easy to answer like they deserve, but in the end that will worsen the discussion and risk to transform the thread in a cesspool of toxicity and that would be the end, especially for you that need to interact with many peoples as possible to gather as many point of view on the game in order to make it the best work possible.
And you're not arrogant I can assure you, honestly you're one of the most politely person I've had the pleasure to discuss it.
To me the only issue is whenever giving critique there's a difference to be harsh and yet civil and simply be rude; even though it's true that you can always took something positive even from something like that, one thing is being critical because you're so engaged by the game and with a critique you try to help improve it's quality, other is to simply be a butthole.
Of course when you put yourself out with a work you accept the risk, but sometimes ( well a little more than sometimes) peoples confuse ill manners with being direct with their words, and not always this is a good thing, imho of course. :)

P.S. Arg, I reached my reactions limit, I would have put an heart to your post, so here. :giggle:
HEART.jpeg

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Um Um I don't like Jack because he got to hit the MC before Erika got to spank him in kinky roleplay... Am I doing this hate thing right?

But in all seriousness, only a very small about of games will get love for all charterers in them, for me the way I see it is sometimes giving them a go you might find yourself enjoying their storyline instead of judging based on looks.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Um Um I don't like Jack because he got to hit the MC before Erika got to spank him in kinky roleplay... Am I doing this hate thing right?

But in all seriousness, only a very small about of games will get love for all charterers in them, for me the way I see it is sometimes giving them a go you might find yourself enjoying their storyline instead of judging based on looks.
Your logic and common sense have absolutely no place here, be gone evil being!

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
How does the WT for this game work? I was asked in the beginning, I clicked yes, but I see no options when presented with choices?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
How does the WT for this game work? I was asked in the beginning, I clicked yes, but I see no options when presented with choices?
At the start it doesn't give you much but the story is pretty straight forward ( though there's a couple of choices that should have been highilighted imho), after that it start giving you infos on how to keep path opens and other info to gain point with the girls or how your choices will have consequences. :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
At the start it doesn't give you much but the story is pretty straight forward ( though there's a couple of choices that should have been highilighted imho), after that it start giving you infos on how to keep path opens and other info to gain point with the girls or how your choices will have consequences. :)
Ah... ok. Thank you. :D

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
1677461159235.png
I have installed the mod to see the choices... in both cases the mod says there are suppose to be choices on day 5 that I never got.
Has anyone an idea what I'm doing wrong?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes