RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
If I don't do the dishes and drive her to the cafe I can't impregnate her?
No, no, errr... I mean... You can! You can still impregnate her! Even earlier than that scene... There will probably another chancec later as well. It's "just" a scene that gives an additional chance to do so and also gets some dialogue changes with other characters.

Reactions: Trope95

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
No, no, errr... I mean... You can! You can still impregnate her! Even earlier than that scene... There will probably another chancec later as well. It's "just" a scene that gives an additional chance to do so and also gets some dialogue changes with other characters.
My fault... I'm new to the game and I suck with names too... :KEK:
You said Norah and my brain switched that to Martha...
I'm pretty sure my Norah is pregnant after the yoga class.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
View attachment 2422209
I have installed the mod to see the choices... in both cases the mod says there are suppose to be choices on day 5 that I never got.
Has anyone an idea what I'm doing wrong?
The "Holding hands" and "Cafe talk" are only set if you rejected Norah and Martha in the first choices.
With Norah, if you don't allow her to enter the shower, you have another chance to open her path after the hairdresser (holding hands).
With Martha, if you say that incest is not your thing during the movie nights, you have another chance the same day (cafe talk)

Reactions: Punto

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
To be honest i want the most content ingame and i dont want to lose any, so should i do the dishes right since i still give her a ride to work?
Yes, do the dishes. It enables a scene with Norah later.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Actually, first play through I peeked at Martha and got the blackmail threat (did the harem route). But in a second playthrough, I didn't peek and in the scene with Maddie before change room, both of them had a chat, regarding Doctor Who (forgot what the TV show is called in the game) and discussed the Sixth Element, so they made plans to watch the movie.

So either way Maddie can join the harem, at least by choices I made.
Yes, Maddie can join the harem whether you peek or not (with some changes in dialogue or how she joins). But the femdom/maledom paths are only available if you peek. That's because Maddie was initially going to be a side-chick, but I changed her to "haremable" by popular demand.

If I don't do the dishes and drive her to the cafe I can't impregnate her?
As RiamMar said, all girls have (or will have) a scene to be impregnated regardless of the choices made (just be on their route and choose to go for the baby). In Norah's case, the scene after yoga (my wife will punish me again to eat broccoli if she remembers I made Erika cry) will happen no matter what if you are on her route, but the one on the side of the road only if you do the dishes on Sunday.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What exactly does that change? I wasn't a fan of the "daddy" with her given who she is (big brother would have been hotter IMHO)... but no dirty talk at all is also a downer.

EDIT: Nevermind... maybe I should just play the game and not ask stupid questions in the thread... :KEK:

Last edited:

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017

What exactly does that change? I wasn't a fan of the "daddy" with her given who she is (big brother would have been hotter IMHO)... but no dirty talk at all is also a downer.

EDIT: Nevermind... maybe I should just play the game and not ask stupid questions in the thread... :KEK:
Yeeeeah. Was not a stupid question, though. At least for two or three more clicks or so. :KEK:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What exactly does that change? I wasn't a fan of the "daddy" with her given who she is
(big brother would have been hotter IMHO)... but no dirty talk at all is also a downer.
For me it changes My horniness, I like dirty talk, during H scenes, I don't remeber if you can change by default how she calls you, (must test it with the Mod, )
RiamMar happy that you found your German humor again !! so your doing good :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: RiamMar and Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
For me it changes My horniness, I like dirty talk, during H scenes, I don't remeber if you can change by default how she calls you, (must test it with the Mod, )
RiamMar happy that you found your German humor again !! so your doing good :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;)
Yeah, you can keep the Daddy thing, make her call you by your MC's name, or introduce a custom name, "fuck me harder Tax Inspector' or something like that.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
You guys may, obviously, do whatever you feel like.

BUT...

When I play Harem games, the one thing I don't do is to limit the scope of the Harem. In other words, I don't refuse anyone. Yes, I'm that much of a greedy MF'er (hi there Martha). Never had the chance to regret it yet.

In this particular case, this Dev dared to break with the traditional smoking hot perfect 10's and introduced characters that challenge the boundaries of traditional beauty. All 4 of them have "something" out of the ordinary. To me, if for nothing else, this tickled my curiosity (and with Kim and Debbie something else was tickled) and made me want to learn and play a lot more with them.

You guys know what Extraordinary means, right? Do as you please, maybe you'll never know what you missed :).

Peace :D
Doesnt matter how good the harem game is and how hot the girls are i always reject at least 1 girl.

• Wow
Reactions: FatGiant

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
That's why any of the girls are optional. Each player's particular tastes are entirely their own, and a dev's job is to give options.
There are players who have told me they don't like some girls:
  • Erika because she has tattoos: Optional.
  • Martha doesn't have the typical MILF tits: Optional.
  • Norah has too much ass: Optional.
  • Norah was better when she was fat: Optional.
  • Kim, Debbie, and Samantha have very short hair for their taste: Optional.

Martha sends her regards ;)
I'm with you in not letting a girl pass before my eyes in harem games and not pursuing her, but I can understand people don't liking a particular girl or a bunch of them. It's literally impossible to click with every player with every girl.
After some of the comments received in other forums, the ones here seem almost polite.
You take that back Norah's ass is perfect

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes