Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Have you reached day 5?

Did you go with Norah have your hair cut? Did you went to buy a dress with Martha?

Peace :)
I'm actually further in the story and i never got those options.
I'm at the first Sunday where we see the sniper when i noticed the flags not being set.
I loaded an earlier save but still no luck.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm actually further in the story and i never got those options.
I'm at the first Sunday where we see the sniper when i noticed the flags not being set.
I loaded an earlier save but still no luck.
That's your problem then, you didn't choose to go cut your hair with Norah, or, didn't follow up on the Café after that. Also, you (blasphemer) didn't ask Martha on a date. That will lead to you not meeting 2 other awesome girls...

Yeah, by not pursuing them you closed their routes. Nothing wrong with the game. But...

whatwrongwithyou.gif
(LOL)

peace :D

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That's your problem then, you didn't choose to go cut your hair with Norah, or, didn't follow up on the Café after that. Also, you (blasphemer) didn't ask Martha on a date. That will lead to you not meeting 2 other awesome girls...

Yeah, by not pursuing them you closed their routes. Nothing wrong with the game. But...

View attachment 2422289
(LOL)

peace :D
But I did all that... I went on a date with mom (sea cave restaurant), got my hair cut with aunty (blonde french lady)...

Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
But I did all that... I went on a date with mom (sea cave restaurant), got my hair cut with aunty (blonde french lady)...
So, you didn't peek at Martha in the changing booth?

You didn't kiss Norah in the Café and hold her hand after?

I don't remember what the WT says then, but you should go back and replay that if you aren't happy with the results.

Day 5 is kind of important.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So, you didn't peek at Martha in the changing booth?

You didn't kiss Norah in the Café and hold her hand after?

I don't remember what the WT says then, but you should go back and replay that if you aren't happy with the results.

Day 5 is kind of important.

I didn't peek at Martha because I have no idea what exactly that choice does. Seemed sus to me
Should I peek at Martha? The WT description sounded to me like MC will get blackmailed by the girl at the store. Not sure if I want that.

I'm pretty sure that I kissed Norah and held her hand.
Is there suppose to be a text promt for the handholding?

What I know is that the mod shows that some flags aren't set. If that's true I can't say.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I didn't peek at Martha because I have no idea what exactly that choice does. Seemed sus to me
Should I peek at Martha? The WT description sounded to me like MC will get blackmailed by the girl at the store. Not sure if I want that.

What I know is that the mod shows that some flags aren't set. If that's true I can't say.
Maddie will attempt the Blackmail. You'll have choices there, one of them allows you to add her to the Harem and NOT be blackmailed.

The mod and the flags, I don't know about it, never used the mod, only the iPatch and the in game WT. Maybe either the mod author or the Dev can say something more about it.

RiamMar and TropecitaGames I'm out of my depth here, some help?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks for helping. Game is pretty good so far.
With Martha Maddie, the shop girl try to blackmail you (femdom route) you can counter blackmail her (maledom route) or just go on a date with her (harem route) but if you not spy nothing of it happens the Riam Mar WT is more explicit with it and you can switch the variable on, without seeing the content (I m not fan of it but it works)
The auntie situation is you have when you are cutting your hair, to make Martha jealous, so she Kisses you and hold your hand in the coffe (for that you have to tease her in the shower make her Hot in other words)
I would recomend you to start a new game, (fast foward till this choices, at least is what I do) it takes not more than 15 min.
In this game you can't loose or you get punished because of a "wrong" choice so take it easy
Knowing Tropecita he will answer everything soon so enjoy and welcome on board

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
To be honest i want the most content ingame and i dont want to lose any, so should i do the dishes right since i still give her a ride to work?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
With Martha Maddie, the shop girl try to blackmail you (femdom route) you can counter blackmail her (maledom route) or just go on a date with her (harem route) but if you not spy nothing of it happens the Riam Mar WT is more explicit with it and you can switch the variable on, without seeing the content (I m not fan of it but it works)
The auntie situation is you have when you are cutting your hair, to make Martha jealous, so she Kisses you and hold your hand in the coffe (for that you have to tease her in the shower make her Hot in other words)
I would recomend you to start a new game, (fast foward till this choices, at least is what I do) it takes not more than 15 min.
In this game you can't loose or you get punished because of a "wrong" choice so take it easy
I have removed the mod, loaded a day 4 save and did as the WT told me.
I think I'm good now. I had the shower scene with aunty and I enabled the Maddie blackmail.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
To be honest i want the most content ingame and i dont want to lose any, so should i do the dishes right since i still give her a ride to work?
Give her a ride.

I think I'm good now. I had the shower scene with aunty and I enabled the Maddie blackmail.
Awesomesauce.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017

Maddie will attempt the Blackmail. You'll have choices there, one of them allows you to add her to the Harem and NOT be blackmailed.

The mod and the flags, I don't know about it, never used the mod, only the iPatch and the in game WT. Maybe either the mod author or the Dev can say something more about it.

RiamMar and TropecitaGames I'm out of my depth here, some help?

Uthuriel: I would have asked you to make a screenshot of the Mod Choices Screen for Maddie, because that's where I could see your variables about Blackmail and/or Sub/Dom/Romance route.

In general, I don't see why or what should have changed by deinstalling my mod, since my mod doesn't change any variables or scenes by itself. Saying that, it doesn't have any scenes at all or overwrites anything except the menus. For variables, you have to actually click the choice switches to change the variable and, I think since 0.7A or 0.7B, it only changes that specific variable, not any related variables.

The only thing Madie talks about blackmail is, when you are either blackmailing her or are on her dom route. So either the
Blackmail or FemDom switch should be "On". In Maddie "No Blackmail" + "FemDom" route, she will say ..or do I have to go along with the blackmail?. While the "Blackmail" + any other route (if you can get MaleDom, FemDom or Romance in combination, which you can only do by clicking those switches in my mod) it will default to the "any other route" and show them one after the other. So if you have FemDom selected, it will the above spoiler.
Blackmailing her will obviously let her talk about anyone would already have gotten her fired or blackmailed her

For Martha's "Cafe Talk" scene to play you have to not be on Martha's route. If you picked to her route up earlier already, you won't see the scene, but the switch will pop up anyway. Same for Norah's "Holding Hands". If you already are on Norah's route, you don't get the choice to hold her hands, you will kiss her in the Café after the hair cut. The "Holding Hands" scene is the late Norah route option (both switches set to "On"), so "Holding Hands" indicates, that you only picked up her route the second time you got the chance to do it.

Also, generalized, a choice switch pops up in my mod, as soon as the variable is available. So you will see the "Holding Hands" amd "Cafe Talk" even if you didn't see the scene, since TropecitaGames always sets those variables to False (if he doesn't forget it, like some pregnancy variable ^_^).

Again, your problem with the blackmail shouldn't be a problem caused by my mod. So a screenshot would be nice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Give her a ride.

Awesomesauce.

Giving Erika a lift to get her to work and not doing the dishes, will miss a scene with Norah at the side of the street with option to impregnate her, for those that didn't already do that in v0.7B.

Last edited:

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Actually, first play through I peeked at Martha and got the blackmail threat (did the harem route). But in a second playthrough, I didn't peek and in the scene with Maddie before change room, both of them had a chat, regarding Doctor Who (forgot what the TV show is called in the game) and discussed the Sixth Element, so they made plans to watch the movie.

So either way Maddie can join the harem, at least by choices I made.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
For Martha's "Cafe Talk" scene to play you have to not be on Martha's route. If you picked to her route up earlier already, you won't see the scene, but the switch will pop up anyway. Same for Norah's "Holding Hands". If you already are on Norah's route, you don't get the choice to hold her hands, you will kiss her in the Café after the hair cut. The "Holding Hands" scene is the late Norah route option (both switches set to "On"), so "Holding Hands" indicates, that you only picked up her route the second time you got the chance to do it.
Ah.... I was on their routes as soon as possible. So the switches in your mod not triggering confused me.
I think everything is fine.
Thank you for clearing that up.
Might I suggest that you add that to the switch description, that those are for the second opportunity.
THAT confused me and I thought I fucked somewhere up.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Actually, first play through I peeked at Martha and got the blackmail threat (did the harem route). But in a second playthrough, I didn't peek and in the scene with Maddie before change room, both of them had a chat, regarding Doctor Who (forgot what the TV show is called in the game) and discussed the Sixth Element, so they made plans to watch the movie.

So either way Maddie can join the harem, at least by choices I made.
Dr. What.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Giving Erika a lift to get her to work and not doing the dishes, will miss a scene with Norah at the side of the street with option to impregnate her, for those that didn't already do that in v0.7B.
If I don't do the dishes and drive her to the cafe I can't impregnate her?

Reactions: `Ray` and Trope95

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Ah.... I was on their routes as soon as possible. So the switches in your mod not triggering confused me.
I think everything is fine.
Thank you for clearing that up.
Might I suggest that you add that to the switch description, that those are for the second opportunity.
THAT confused me and I thought I fucked somewhere up.
That will be more clear with the "UI overhault Part 2" (the Profiles screen), since I will incorporate the choices there. But... I will try to remember to add some info about that in the mod for v0.9B as well.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
That will be more clear with the "UI overhault Part 2" (the Profiles screen), since I will incorporate the choices there. But... I will try to remember to add some info about that in the mod for v0.9B as well.
I will definitely try the mod then. That seems a really neat function to have.

Reactions: Trope95 and RiamMar
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes