TheLastSon

Nov 6, 2019
Thanks for checking up the game. There's currently no ETA, but I usually publish in a 4-6 weeks range (only once I've arrived to 6, and several times it has been less than 4). The next update is a bit delayed due to a combination of technical problems with one scene, my real job, and some health issues (nothing especially grave), so I hope to publish it for Patrons in 2 weeks at most.
Ahh okay thanks for the reply! I hope you get your health issues worked out! I have been having some myself but getting better now.
And cool I’ll keep an eye out on the Patron

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*whining* why no Nan... err i mean Meemaw in the har... err i mean family list?
or it is in further update?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I know how easy it is to get into Lisa's panties - mention that your cock is environmentally friendly =)

• Haha

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, that character is a hard pass for me then... of the 4 students we met only one seems doable... maybe two if we can gag them.
I will do a pass on all of them and work only for the family content.
I will keep a save for before so if I see something later I can go back and try the path.

Reactions: xapican

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well, that character is a hard pass for me then... of the 4 students we met only one seems doable... maybe two if we can gag them.
I will do a pass on all of them and work only for the family content.
I will keep a save for before so if I see something later I can go back and try the path.
You guys may, obviously, do whatever you feel like.

BUT...

When I play Harem games, the one thing I don't do is to limit the scope of the Harem. In other words, I don't refuse anyone. Yes, I'm that much of a greedy MF'er (hi there Martha). Never had the chance to regret it yet.

In this particular case, this Dev dared to break with the traditional smoking hot perfect 10's and introduced characters that challenge the boundaries of traditional beauty. All 4 of them have "something" out of the ordinary. To me, if for nothing else, this tickled my curiosity (and with Kim and Debbie something else was tickled) and made me want to learn and play a lot more with them.

You guys know what Extraordinary means, right? Do as you please, maybe you'll never know what you missed :).

Peace :D

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes