Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You have given a good few of the girls hairy pussys, so I guess you're forgiven :oops:
Thanks ;). But remember Maddie has dark purple or dark red streaks (I'm bad with color names :D)

More redheads are always good... With green eyes please. :D
Right now only blackhaired women (Martha, Norah, Samantha, and Megan) have green eyes. In Act 3 I will fulfill your wish.

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You even respond to that dude. I thought you were so kind but I start to think you are too kind. :KEK:
New guy in the thread and in the forum, only 2 posts and one of them is in My Dorm's thread. Let's welcome him. Sure he will be ignored in a lot of threads.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That was so funny 2 users were getting at it about a game, and one kinda made a move on the other, the first dude responded "hey its my avatar im a dude" and then this guy came up Lol

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Uthuriel

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That was so funny 2 users were getting at it about a game, and one kinda made a move on the other, the first dude responded "hey its my avatar im a dude" and then this guy came up Lol
there are more like Olivia,Judy,Jenny, changing names and treads Lol

Oct 10, 2022
New guy in the thread and in the forum, only 2 posts and one of them is in My Dorm's thread. Let's welcome him. Sure he will be ignored in a lot of threads.
Oh no, don't get me wrong I totally agree but you are rare not just in this site but all over the internet. Btw, i want green skin women, since you are taking notes could you please kindly add that to your list?

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
ummmwhat? new trend for green-skin womans? =)))
No, old trend for (any skin color)/(any hair color)/(any eye color) women :sneaky:

Could you put some emoji when you make a joke, please. You don't have the right to scare us like that. Do you mean to say no green babe in this game? :WaitWhat:
No green-skinned girl in My Dorm, don't worry.
The next game (candidate) will be in a fantasy setting if I ever develop it. I have an idea that I should explore before making a decision. And no, she won't be an orc.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes