Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Orion women are attractive (aren't they redheads too). But MC hasn't invited the warp drive yet.
An old dude like me has thought of Master of Orion and the green skinned species there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But no, there won't be aliens in My Dorm. Colleges in California do not yet provide interstellar scholarships.

Oct 10, 2022
Okay, so we established we'll see Martha as Gamora or Hellgirl(?) but never dragon riding smurf. Next one should be Norah as Morticia Addams and Erika as Wednesday Addams. Btw, not the recent abomination but 1991 version. Also when I think about it, Scarlett would be perfect Smurfette. Oh and since Daphne is a redhead she should be Fiona from Shrek, the ogre version. For Simone obvious choice would be Velma.:KEK:

Edit: This means we'll have 1 blue, 2 white, 1 or 2 green and maybe a red skin. PeRfEcTiOn!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Okay, so we established we'll see Martha as Gamora or Hellgirl(?) but never dragon riding smurf. Next one should be Norah as Morticia Addams and Erika as Wednesday Addams. Btw, not the recent abomination but 1991 version. Also when I think about it, Scarlett would be perfect Smurfette. Oh and since Daphne is a redhead she should be Fiona from Shrek, the ogre version. For Simone obvious choice would be Velma.:KEK:
I agree but want to add... not that Velma... the classic one that was cool and not that garbage they put out recently...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Edit: This means we'll have 1 blue, 2 white, 1 or 2 green and maybe a red skin. PeRfEcTiOn!!

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

"Established" :ROFLMAO:

I agree but want to add... not that Velma... the classic one that was cool and not that garbage they put out recently...
Or this one
1677922628873.png

Geller field
Another 40k fan here!
1677922814599.png
Oh, I'm stupid. I had the toggle code on.
*This message has been brought to you by "The Quest For 1,000" and "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
Congrats! Quest accomplished

But footjobs with webbed toes?! C'mon! Imagine the possibilities!
One of the multiple reasons frog girl > orc girl

Reactions: Elhemeer and v556
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes