Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Ooh ... I just noticed either a subtle hint or a Chekov's Gun that's going to be left on the mantle ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Chekhov is building an armory with My Dorm.
That spiritual girl had a role in MC's story: providing him with a sentence that he will use in the future while drinking a cafe with Martha. ;)

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
since you were talking about possible green skin cosplays I can propose D'Vana Tendi, the first Orion in the starfleet:

her normal appeareance (neutral pose)

Excited at the idea of making science

When she finally can express her nursing madness

Space pirate version (canon, she was raised by traditional orion parents)

Lewd pose

When she discovered the rule 34

Her personality is definitely Daphne material
When I was thinking Orion woman from Star Trek, I was think more Gaila from the Kelvin movies.
38e26928b2167d84719088eb90ca9bd1.jpg

But anyway, don't need to turn this into a big Star Trek debate, just next costume party someone needs a lot of green makeup.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
When I was thinking Orion woman from Star Trek, I was think more Gaila from the Kelvin movies.
View attachment 2442265

But anyway, don't need to turn this into a big Star Trek debate, just next costume party someone needs a lot of green makeup.
Luckily for my sanity, Halloween was some months ago! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
One thing I forget when playing these games (other than the fact that time is usually expanded to Time Lord sensibilities) is that "motivated people" tend to start their day earlier than someone who gets up only as early as he has to that particular day ...

This occurred to me as I was thinking that the MC had a very looong Wednesday "morning"

(I tend to stay up almost as late though)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Also, I was going to MAYBE pick and choose how many mini Mjölnir I created, but I can't resist that music queue ...

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Weird, for some reason i haven't been getting updates that this thread has been getting new messages. Was starting to wonder why there's no activity with My Dorm.

Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Okay, technical question for TropecitaGames:

It depends I know you asked TropecitaGames In Spain the usus is Diga can be translated to tell o Dime is that what you already said tell me, afaik in Mexiko, Mezzoamerica and North of Southamerica uses this phrase as well In sothern Latinamerica it is Hola (Hello) or Hola ¿quien habla ? when you pick up;
the caller has to answer then, either asking you for a confirmation " ¿( hablo con) el señor xapicán ? ((am I speaking with )mr xapicán ) or if he knows that it is you he will tell what he wants.
the equivalent of
This is MC, may I ask who's calling?
Soy MC, quien llama ? con quien tengo el gusto? (witho whom I have the plesure?) o con quien hablo ? (with whom I am talking?)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Weird, for some reason i haven't been getting updates that this thread has been getting new messages. Was starting to wonder why there's no activity with My Dorm.
Well, what should I answer you ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: sorry I couldn resitst, but it happens to me as well or the numbers of notifications are not equal the numbers of the posts, for exaple I get a notific from Elhemeer, when I go to that post, i realize that you Satou, FatG, had answerd but no notification, the other variety is that i get a notification about a post which i have already read

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, what should I answer you ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: sorry I couldn resitst, but it happens to me as well or the numbers of notifications are not equal the numbers of the posts, for exaple I get a notific from Elhemeer, when I go to that post, i realize that you Satou, FatG, had answerd but no notification, the other variety is that i get a notification about a post which i have already read
I know that you only get one notification of new posts per thread until you look at your notifications (this doesn't apply to likes or replies to your posts). So basically you get notified of the "next" post since you checked your notifications, and then however many posts on that thread are made between that post and when you check your notifications are what you'll see if you click on the notification you got. If you don't click on it, all those posts will be behind the next posts made, which will be the next notification you get.

None of that explains why someone would miss so many notifications they'd think the thread is dead ...

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
One thing I forget when playing these games (other than the fact that time is usually expanded to Time Lord sensibilities) is that "motivated people" tend to start their day earlier than someone who gets up only as early as he has to that particular day ...

This occurred to me as I was thinking that the MC had a very looong Wednesday "morning"

(I tend to stay up almost as late though)
The hyper-long morning was my fault. I wanted to do the costume party as a Halloween pseudo-special, but the real-world calendar bit me in the ass. I wanted to do it in the evening of that day, but miscalculated release dates, so the morning became big and the afternoon short.

Also, I was going to MAYBE pick and choose how many mini Mjölnir I created, but I can't resist that music queue ...
That music queue can get addictive. The Sims is to blame for giving me the idea.

Okay, technical question for TropecitaGames:

Our way of answering a phone call can be considered rude in other countries, but it's so ingrained in our minds that I did not think about changing it in the translation. We answer by saying "Tell me" (with the formal treatment "dígame" instead of the informal "dime" if you don't know who is calling), or directly saying "Yes?", on rare occasions we say "Hello, who are you?" and it's not considered rude, as is the other person who should introduce himself. Very old people can even answer by saying "¿Aló?", a word that didn't exist in Spanish and was used exclusively to answer the phone.
We never introduce ourselves, the caller should know who s/he is calling.
Have you unwatched the thread by mistake?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I also don't get ALL the notifications on this thread. I had to keep this thread open on a tab or I would miss most of the content here. There's 2 or 3 other threads where this happens too.

Also, there's some very weird behaviors on the Alerts page, like the bell saying there are 20 notifications, but only 13 showing up unread. Randomly, notifications from some threads NEVER show up. Some are more frequent than others. The more frequent (to me) are Badik, A Wife and a Mother, and My Dorm (not a bad company I should say). However if I press the bell Icon the notification shows there, but not on the Alerts page.

I don't know (can't find a plausible one) the explanation for this, maybe a database conflict or something, but it is rather annoying.

Peace :)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I also don't get ALL the notifications on this thread. I had to keep this thread open on a tab or I would miss most of the content here. There's 2 or 3 other threads where this happens too.

Also, there's some very weird behaviors on the Alerts page, like the bell saying there are 20 notifications, but only 13 showing up unread. Randomly, notifications from some threads NEVER show up. Some are more frequent than others. The more frequent (to me) are Badik, A Wife and a Mother, and My Dorm (not a bad company I should say). However if I press the bell Icon the notification shows there, but not on the Alerts page.

I don't know (can't find a plausible one) the explanation for this, maybe a database conflict or something, but it is rather annoying.

Peace :)
It's weird. I get all the notifications in the bell: reactions, quotes, and mentions. The only ones that don't show up is if there are more than one reply in the thread, but the alert for the first reply shows correctly.
1678181873562.png
Perhaps the issue with the promotion on the Latest Games & Updates page is linked to this one.
Or My Dorm's thread is cursed ;)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes