FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
v.0.9 preview of a discarded animation
You know I've been working on improving my animations, and this is one of the ones I made for v.0.9B (yes, the last scene, the one I was keeping secret, is with Erika).
In the end, it's an animation that has been discarded because it didn't fit with the general mood of the scene, but as the work is done, I want to share it with you. It was an animation in three parts that in the end will not make it to the game. Here you have the links to the three parts. The slapping was going to be repeatable.

By the way, Erika's scene has almost as many renders as a normal update by itself. 808 (so far) of which 695 are animated frames distributed in 10 animations (between 41 and 201 frames per animation).
Shock-Wow-GIF-source.gif

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You know I've been working on improving my animations, and this is one of the ones I made for v.0.9B (yes, the last scene, the one I was keeping secret, is with Erika).
In the end, it's an animation that has been discarded because it didn't fit with the general mood of the scene, but as the work is done, I want to share it with you. It was an animation in three parts that in the end will not make it to the game. Here you have the links to the three parts. The slapping was going to be repeatable.

By the way, Erika's scene has almost as many renders as a normal update by itself. 808 (so far) of which 695 are animated frames distributed in 10 animations (between 41 and 201 frames per animation).
adventure-time-jake.gif

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

Vimeo has deleted the videos, so I replaced the links with Mega downloadable videos

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm really excited for the next update(s) since we're really getting into the grit of it all and are finally to the point where the story and relationships are really going to start taking off.
I'm a bit mor basic I'd like to spank Ericas gorgerous ass :p :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'm really excited for the next update(s) since we're really getting into the grit of it all and are finally to the point where the story and relationships are really going to start taking off.
If until now we had a lot of relationships going on at different speeds, now it will get messier.
As of yet, we have had sexual scenes (with* or without- intercourse) with:
Norah*, Daphne-, Erika-, Emma*, Scarlett-, Saira*, Eileen*, Samantha*, Alexia*, Maddie- (depending on path), and Megan*
No sexual content with:
Martha, Maddie (depending on path), and Simone
No relationship with:
Amanda and Eva.

I should change - for * in the first row, move girls from the second to the first, and from the third to the second.
The third row just has got bigger with the 4 students!

I'm a bit mor basic I'd like to spank Ericas gorgerous ass :p :devilish:
Reminder: That scene won't be in the game :sneaky:

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
If Erica doesn’t get spanked will somebody else?:unsure:
Not in the next update. I've kept Erika's scene (it has over half the renders, 840 right now, heavily animated), and only removed the spanking, as it didn't fit the overall tone for the rest of the scene.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Vimeo has deleted the videos, so I replaced the links with Mega downloadable videos

Video1
Video2
Video3
The first video in the second 1.2 that stop in the animation .:unsure: But the improvement in the contact of two characters is noticeable a bit, I don't like to see how the phantom hands go through the body of others :eek:
I haven't played the last two updates yet, I'm sure the next update is close so I'll wait a bit, although I also read that there is an in-game option to see the different endings of Daphne & Scarlett :unsure::love:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The first video in the second 1.2 that stop in the animation .:unsure: But the improvement in the contact of two characters is noticeable a bit, I don't like to see how the phantom hands go through the body of others :eek:
I haven't played the last two updates yet, I'm sure the next update is close so I'll wait a bit, although I also read that there is an in-game option to see the different endings of Daphne & Scarlett :unsure::love:
Yeah, Daphne & Scarlett variants gave me so much work that I decided to show that work through an in-game menú.
For the next update, I've made the same for Maddie, so if you are in the Romance path you can see the Dom paths and see the subtle (and not so subtle) differences. And the other way around.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Lesbian (Avoidable), Group sex (FFM, FFFM, FF...FM)
I was just wondering. I don't want girl on girl content in my harem so I always ask if I am not sure. You have lesbian marked as avoidable. Does that mean it still happens and you just skip seeing it? Or is it optional, as in my choices make it never happen.
second question: You have group sex listed but it does not say it is avoidable. Is this avoidable? If not will this have girl on girl content as well or are they there strictly there to service the MC without being involved with each other? I've been wanting to try your game but I wanted to clarify what I am getting into first.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I was just wondering. I don't want girl on girl content in my harem so I always ask if I am not sure. You have lesbian marked as avoidable. Does that mean it still happens and you just skip seeing it? Or is it optional, as in my choices make it never happen.
second question: You have group sex listed but it does not say it is avoidable. Is this avoidable? If not will this have girl on girl content as well or are they there strictly there to service the MC without being involved with each other? I've been wanting to try your game but I wanted to clarify what I am getting into first.
There won't be girl on girl action without the MC present (there's only two non-lesbian girls kissing for practice on one unavoidable scene)
The group sex is not avoidable if you're on the involved girls' paths. There is a choice in game to allow/forbid the girls from interacting with each other. If lesbian content is blocked, the girls will only service the MC and not each other.
I hope to have answered your questions. If you have any more doubts, don't hesitate to ask.

Reactions: EJW and battali0n

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
There won't be girl on girl action without the MC present (there's only two non-lesbian girls kissing for practice on one unavoidable scene)
The group sex is not avoidable if you're on the involved girls' paths. There is a choice in game to allow/forbid the girls from interacting with each other. If lesbian content is blocked, the girls will only service the MC and not each other.
I hope to have answered your questions. If you have any more doubts, don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you. I'm going to give your game a try.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes