xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Dont get me wrong i like her goth look, but knowing she is a red head has me conflicted.
Hahaha since I'm Libra,( patologicaly undecided)
I would sugest to create a Redhaired Goth, (Im a total sucker for Redheads) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
We have her sister, and both clones so I guess our Redhead supply is secured ;):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Trope, came out with a statistic about the porcentage of Red in the game
something like it is equal to the World percentage.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hi all hope you had a great Weekend,:) the thread is strangly (suspiciously calm) ;)
Last Friday was release day for top tiers, so I have been in a little frenzy checking all the reports. Otherwise, the weekend was great. I finally got a little breather from rendering and returned to writing (I started writing v.0.10 yesterday)
Pretty good weekend, hope yours was good!

Will Erika always be our little goth girl, or will she eventually rock her natural hair again?
If I return Erika to her natural color, my wife will file for divorce!

She's still rocking it where it matters, says I... (LOL)

View attachment 2464769

Peace :whistle:
Yeah, and she will change her (lower) hairstyle (keeping the red) to be consistent with Daphne's (same asset designer)

Hahaha since I'm Libra,( patologicaly undecided)
I would sugest to create a Redhaired Goth, (Im a total sucker for Redheads) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
We have her sister, and both clones so I guess our Redhead supply is secured ;):ROFLMAO:
Redhaired goth... mmmm... :love:

Trope, came out with a statistic about the porcentage of Red in the game
something like it is equal to the World percentage.
The percentage equal to real world was that of the blondes. Red was 15-20 fold (depending on whether you count every girl or only caucasian girls) as can be seen in this post.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Nice to know Erika will have a downstairs hairstyle.

So, we are close to an update... hmmm ::Licking my lips::

Peace :)

• Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well the clone can be that, lets keep Erika as she is :D
:unsure::unsure: what if we ask Trope that he leaves her pubic hair in original color (she has to let it grow a bit) ;):ROFLMAO: (yesss a very libra decision I know :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
Edit: I wrote that before reading Trope's confirmation a few posts above still have this notification issues so yayyyy we have a true Goth -red !!

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Nice to know Erika will have a downstairs hairstyle.

So, we are close to an update... hmmm ::Licking my lips::

Peace :)
Tonight at midnight I'll free it up for the second tier. Public release on 29th.

:unsure::unsure: what if we ask Trope that he leaves her pubic hair in original color (she has to let it grow a bit) ;):ROFLMAO: (yesss a very libra decision I know :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
Edit: I wrote that before reading Trope's confirmation a few posts above still have this notification issues so yayyyy we have a true Goth -red !!
Erika in the sauna scene already had her lower hair red, but it was a red I didn't like too much, too auburn.
I've got a new asset from the same designer as Daphne's, so the color is consistent.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
so Erika is a redhead goth? so what kind of hairstyle do you have in mind for her? and the coloring style? a tinged of red, all natural or archon style kind of coloring?

and speaking of libra, does the cast has bio info like this example below?

Full name
Age (can be vague if you want)
Nationality (it can be fictional and optional)
zodiac (Chinese zodiac or any star sign)
like and dislike
Relation
profession

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
so Erika is a redhead goth? so what kind of hairstyle do you have in mind for her? and the coloring style? a tinged of red, all natural or archon style kind of coloring?

and speaking of libra, does the cast has bio info like this example below?

Full name
Age (can be vague if you want)
Nationality (it can be fictional and optional)
zodiac (Chinese zodiac or any star sign)
like and dislike
Relation
profession
Erika is Daphne's twin, so she's a redhead. She dyed her hair black when she went goth and she will keep it (my wife will file for a divorce if I change her hair :ROFLMAO:).

RiamMar is working on a profile page that will include:
Full name
Age and Birthday (so the zodiac will be included)
Fisical and mental traits
Relationship with the MC
Profession/What she is studying
Virginity/Pregnancy
A set of (4-5) unlockable images.

A work in progress image of what it will look like is this:

1679215296596.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes