Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Erika is Daphne's twin, so she's a redhead. She dyed her hair black when she went goth and she will keep it (my wife will file for a divorce if I change her hair :ROFLMAO:).

RiamMar is working on a profile page that will include:
Full name
Age and Birthday (so the zodiac will be included)
Fisical and mental traits
Relationship with the MC
Profession/What she is studying
Virginity
A set of (4-5) unlockable images.

A work in progress image of what it will look like is this:

View attachment 2479152
Looks good.
Maybe add to the list if a girl is pregnant or not.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
it' s me again... how is that Olga love route going?
It's going nice; she registered on an online dating site and matched someone while in the bus to San Francisco. As I don't want a lovely couple to break up, she won't appear again. Right now Netori isn't planned in My Dorm. She will have a nice life with her new partner and will have a lot of kids. Some of those kids will feature in the remake of The Lord of the Rings in 2050. Without makeup. I still don't know if they will play the role of an elf, an orc, or something else. I leave that to the players' imagination.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
it' s me again... how is that Olga love route going?
Lol...well she is still better than 3 of the new girls.
The only attractive one of these is Lisa imo and that only until she opens her mouth...i really hope we can make her a pet and buy the MC a new car, a nice coal runner suv, were we can strap her on the truck bed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Lol...well she is still better than 3 of the new girls.
The only attractive one of these is Lisa imo and that only until she opens her mouth...i really hope we can make her a pet and buy the MC a new car, a nice coal runner suv, were we can strap her on the truck bed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some players would disagree with you. Kim and Debbie already have their fan base.
But the variety of girls is there for a reason, so you can choose the ones you want to hook up with depending on your personal tastes. There is no forced girl in My Dorm.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Some players would disagree with you. Kim and Debbie already have their fan base.
But the variety of girls is there for a reason, so you can choose the ones you want to hook up with depending on your personal tastes. There is no forced girl in My Dorm.
speaking of the new students, Zoe looks like Norah's daughter or clone... like Bobba Fett was Jango;s clone,,,missed oppotyunity

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
speaking of the new students, Zoe looks like Norah's daughter or clone... like Bobba Fett was Jango;s clone,,,missed oppotyunity
No more clones than necessary. Zoe is from the same designer as Norah's model (the same as Debbie's and Lisa's), so the resemblance comes from there.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah no problem for me, to each his own. They are not the first ones i reject, like the ex or the one with the yeti, among others.
I'm more of a family man in this game.
But can we put a leash on Lisa ?
She's the first girl you meet at the airport and asks you about the bus stop for San Francisco. She was designed as a joke and as a test of how ugly (for my taste) I could design a girl.
Well, apparently some would disagree with you :LOL:
Personaly i don't find her more unattractive then either Kim or Debbie, but thats not a high hurdle, imo.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes