RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Are there any plans for a gallery/replay mode to be added?
Check the Multi Mod.

Peace :)
I'm currently having some RL issues but am still mostly on track to get a lot of new stuff released for v0.10.
The gallery/replay stuff will come after that.

So far done:
2. Dialogue and choices (including WT overhaul)
3. Menu Overhaul
4. Customizations (textbox, quick menu, choice menu)
6. New patching mechanism for bug fixes
7. New character classes with new "properties" that default to a value to prevent "missing variables" bugs

Almost done:
8. Rename all the girls

7 and 8 are mostly ready in code, but we have to get all the stand-alone variables into the new character objects, which might take a while... So depending on that progress, the profiles (1) and the renaming (8) might be something that's ready for v0.11, since we want to make sure to get the new character code and tracking stuff up and running and all the new stuff doesn't screw up any saves.

As far as i know in one of the coming version of riammar's mod a gallery is planned but i could be remembering it wrong. Can anybody please confirm
Can confirm. Though probably not as part of mod but already integrated in the game. Like the rest of the stuff we currently code for the game. (The choices and rename stuff will be part of the profiles)

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I'm currently having some RL issues but am still mostly on track to get a lot of new stuff released for v0.10.

So far done:
3. Menu Overhaul
7. New character classes with new "properties" that default to a value to prevent "missing variables" bugs

Almost done:
8. Rename all the girls

7 and 8 are mostly ready in code, but we have to get all the stand-alone variables into the new character objects, which might take a while... So depending on that progress, the profiles (1) and the renaming (8) might be something that's ready for v0.11, since we want to make sure to get the new character code and tracking stuff up and running and all the new stuff doesn't screw up any saves.

Can confirm. Though probably not as part of mod but already integrated in the game. Like the rest of the stuff we currently code for the game. (The choices and rename stuff will be part of the profiles)
Thank you, looking forward to all those features when they come:D

beeboopz!

Dec 25, 2022
As far as i know in one of the coming version of riammar's mod a gallery is planned but i could be remembering it wrong. Can anybody please confirm

So far done:
3. Menu Overhaul

Almost done:
8. Rename all the girls

Thanks for the info, I hope everything is ok and I'm looking forward to the mod!

Reactions: Trope95 and RiamMar

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Release schedule and a My Residence freebie:

Martha's Savior and Meemaw's Joy: March 10th
Norah's Favorite: March 14th
Emma's own: March 17th
Daphne's teacher: March 20th
Erika's Knight in Shining armor: March 23rd
Scarlett's first love: March 26th
Public release: March 29th (the day it makes 11 months from the first release)

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Release schedule and a My Residence freebie:

Martha's Savior and Meemaw's Joy: March 10th
Norah's Favorite: March 14th
Emma's own: March 17th
Daphne's teacher: March 20th
Erika's Knight in Shining armor: March 23rd
Scarlett's first love: March 26th
Public release: March 29th (the day it makes 11 months from the first release)
WTF?? chibi? c09s018_999.png

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Ok I understand the meme is Erika's daughter that's why she doesn't have tattoos.
The graphic style reminds me of The Mist, that game was paranoid, I mean the story ;):love:
I like that

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Ok I understand the meme is Erika's daughter that's why she doesn't have tattoos.
The graphic style reminds me of The Mist, that game was paranoid, I mean the story ;):love:
I like that
Erika in that pose doesn't show any tattoos. The lion is in the hidden arm and the rest aren't visible while she wears the dress. ;)

Reactions: myukimo

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
If you haven't played for some updates, you haven't seen that the MC plays a game called My Residence with characters who remind him of someone (toon-esque versions of the girls). My way of laughing at myself.
Nothing happens. That happens to me for writing and asking :ROFLMAO:... I also had doubts because you don't like the "loli" world because it can cause financial problems

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I saw the young Erika pic and maybe its me but her eyes are a bit Big for her face lol. maybe thats just me thoo

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I saw the young Erika pic and maybe its me but her eyes are a bit Big for her face lol. maybe thats just me thoo
It has been pointed out that the BESM Erika is not OUR Erika ... its the character from AVN the MC played that, for some strange reason, resonated with him.

(Also, look at the post above yours ...)

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
She's not young Erika, she's Vampirella, an alien girl from the game My Residence the MC started to play before Samantha's date, as Elhemeer said. The girls in My Residence are a toon version of My Dorm's girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I introduced the game in a "mandatory" scene (Sam's dinner is mandatory even if you aren't in her path; the hotel scene is not) so I can use it as a filler for optional scenes. In this case, if the player isn't in Erika's path, he will play My Residence and see a (toonified) frame of what he hasn't played. If you aren't on a girl's path, instead of "doing nothing", the MC will play the game.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes