Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
What happened to Erika's nipples? They are completely different than prior chapters... they turned into dinner plates all the sudden? Im not crazy am I?
agree on that one, plus spray paint orange pubes is clear downgrade
Yea.... NGL was pretty disappointed there. She looked so much better in the sauna scene. She was my favorite LI and with the new nipples and spraypaint bush its a big bummer.
I bought new nipples and pubic hair assets. Until now I only used morphs for the nipples and wanted something more realistic. I have received opinions in both ways, players who like the sauna model more and players who like the beach model better. I'll do a survey before her next nipple scene about what model should I keep.
About the "spray paint orange pubes"
1680114380607.png
It's much more than spray paint, but the orange light of the sunset doesn't allow appreciate it.
It's an asset from the same manufacturer of Daphne's bush, so I can keep the consistency between the twins. The previous one was too dark to be consistent with Daphne's.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
I bought new nipples and pubic hair assets. Until now I only used morphs for the nipples and wanted something more realistic. I have received opinions in both ways, players who like the sauna model more and players who like the beach model better. I'll do a survey before her next nipple scene about what model should I keep.
View attachment 2504658
It's much more than spray paint, but the orange light of the sunset doesn't allow appreciate it.
It's an asset from the same manufacturer of Daphne's bush, so I can keep the consistency between the twins. The previous one was too dark to be consistent with Daphne's.
Ok well THAT doesnt look bad at all, pubic hair wise. Im firmly in the camp that the nipple change was too drastic though. Why not just throw those dinner plates on the chubby girl and call it a day :ROFLMAO: . But in all seriousness thanks for the reply. Hope the old nipples win out in the poll.

Reactions: Trope95

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
even if pubes got destroyed by lighting and far shot, i honestly don't understand how people could choose new nipples
Good lord... yes please revert the nipples. #repealthenipple :ROFLMAO: Who the heck would want to change her in the first pic, she looked amazing.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I don't know if awesome or not, because I'm illiterate at femdom (and I want to remain that way during the development process). That way I can get the ideas that someone who hasn't ever experimented with it can imagine without being biased through previous knowledge. What the characters can try is what a newbie mind (mine) can invent. So perhaps it's awesome, perhaps it's crap, perhaps I think "Oh, wow! That idea is super original" and it is the most "vanilla domination" on the internet. But I will try to give my best in that scenes (like in every other one).
It's not that hard know the basic of these kinks but, you must do some research to getter better idea. It's good that you want to give it a try. Do what you like.

Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Im biased a bit (I didn't like both versions just my preference) but if you ask me the first version looked more apealing to me, they looked more natural, about the pubes, I liked the beach version more, and (it is not only in this game) there are sometimes distortions in the angles of the limbs (Daz and render problems) as well as with the lightning, e.g. orange / golden sunset/sunrise light doesent reflect on all surfaces the same and I saw that on a lot of other games as well
(guess practice makes the master)
I wan't to reafirm what S1nsational said,
I don't think you have to worry too much about that, your game is great and stands on its own. And loads of harem games, incest or not, have lots of similarities. Just keep making the game you want to make
TropecitaGames My Dorm has it's own strong Character, and personallyties, best proof is that you share most of the fan base the Storys are different, so is the humor they have things in comon, but they enough things on it's own to clearly differ from each other, I see as they complement like siblings were both have their own character although sharing the same Root.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
4 days after the first sex with Norah it would be a stretch to have a reliable result (manufacturers recommend 15 days after it)
But one of them was more sensible than expected. The player already knows Norah is pregnant, he chose the "go for the baby" option. It's only the characters who don't know about it.

ya i know im just saying as a general rule odd numbers are better confirming anything, theres no way in hell you would get 2 false positives out of 3 tests Lol

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
View attachment 2504658
Regards the nipples....It looks the like the areola and nipple asset has been overly amplified in size...as you can tell by the size of the raised bumps (Montgomery glands that produce fluid to moisturize the nipple when lactating) that are present in the areola area. For me it doesn't look natural for a young 19 old woman who has never had any children, it actually looks odd by the size. Sorry I'm being too critical, but great efforts on the details of your project.

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
even if pubes got destroyed by lighting and far shot, i honestly don't understand how people could choose new nipples

yike those nipples/areolas are just bad.. nothing natural about em unless she secretly had a few kids Lol (and i mean with this game who knows maybe she has LMAO that would be interesting Lol)

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes