MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I love the hashtag "#RevertTheNipples", and agree with the sentiment.
Honestly, I have to exercise some self-restraint to keep from slipping it into a social media post... subsequently leading to a barrage of awkward questions :D

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm shure, Trope will do something with Erikas nipples........wait that sounded odd, correct the texture i mean, just out of curiosity is that a lot of work with an DAZ asset ? and what is the difference to a "Morph" this kind of pubic hair (sauna) I've seen in a lot of AVN so I guess it has something to do with the sold DAZ

Sngo

May 9, 2020
The nipples are a bit weird yeah but don't bother me that much.
The new pubic hair shape it's what I don't like and yes I do like some pubic hair on woman so I'm completely fine with it and some times even wish more girls in vn would have it but not full bush or close to it.
Not really a fan of the new residents models, I don't find Kate to be pretty, lisa well seems average, Kim i do like the model but a bit overboard on the vitiligo, forgot the other girl name(Gabbie?) not much opinion on it didn't really pay much attention to the little time we had see her for now, mc family is way way better and prettier than the new residents it's like going from 100 to 30.
The shop clerk girl, can't remember her name right now(Maddie?) I chose the male Dom route but honestly I don't feel it, I don't enjoy blackmail but still choose it hoping for a good male Dom scene but got me more weirded out than anything so I backtracked to the love route.
Other than that I enjoyed this update as usual with this game
Was funny to see the new residents inicial reactions to the kiss between mc and his family.
I really do like mc family so I always wish for more of them that I can't find myself picking just one to have more content.
I'm like "Humm maybe more of nora and Martha then i think BUT Erika and her sister damn I want more of them too", actually writing this i think maybe Emma is my less favorite from the fam but can't pick why just noticed her name was the last one I think of and didn't "feel" much . Maybe I need to replay all again to realize why :sneaky:

Sep 3, 2020
I just checked it and all Android links in the OP are v.0.9B.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

okay I've tried everything and I don't know what to do I'm only interested in having a relationship with the mom

I'm not interested in anyone else but no matter what I do I'm stuck in a relationship with two other girls

I thought this game gives you the freedom to choose your relationships but no matter what choices I make I'm stuck

I'm very very monogamous am I doing something wrong I tried all the options

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Here is a vitiligo affected character from another title I just played called King's New Life. I prefer Kim's face and body...but this characters skin condition on her face is not so intense. (Her makeup is running from crying)

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It's not that hard know the basic of these kinks but, you must do some research to getter better idea. It's good that you want to give it a try. Do what you like.
I wanted their dom relationship to evolve from zero knowledge to something more usual, so took advantage of my lack of knowledge to think "What would I do in that circumstance? How s/he would react? How would I feel about his/her reaction?". I wanted them to feel uncomfortable, as it was the first time they were there. In this case the "write about what you know about" became "write about what you don't have a fucking idea about because the characters are in the same train as the writer"
Obviously, as both enjoyed it, they will start to research (not very hardcore) things, and so must I.

I'm shure, Trope will do something with Erikas nipples........wait that sounded odd, correct the texture i mean, just out of curiosity is that a lot of work with an DAZ asset ? and what is the difference to a "Morph" this kind of pubic hair (sauna) I've seen in a lot of AVN so I guess it has something to do with the sold DAZ
Doing something with Erika's nipples... don't give me ideas :ROFLMAO:
Morphs are dials that allow you in Daz to change geometries (enlarge/shrink some polygons, move them, etc.) but they don't change the textures.
Graphts are assets (bought separately) that stick to a character in certain places (in this case the areola and nipple) and have their own textures and their own morphs. Usually, as they are dedicated to a certain part, their morphs are more abundant/flexible and they come with different textures.

The nipples are a bit weird yeah but don't bother me that much.
The new pubic hair shape it's what I don't like and yes I do like some pubic hair on woman so I'm completely fine with it and some times even wish more girls in vn would have it but not full bush or close to it.
Not really a fan of the new residents models, I don't find Kate to be pretty, lisa well seems average, Kim i do like the model but a bit overboard on the vitiligo, forgot the other girl name(Gabbie?) not much opinion on it didn't really pay much attention to the little time we had see her for now, mc family is way way better and prettier than the new residents it's like going from 100 to 30.
The shop clerk girl, can't remember her name right now(Maddie?) I chose the male Dom route but honestly I don't feel it, I don't enjoy blackmail but still choose it hoping for a good male Dom scene but got me more weirded out than anything so I backtracked to the love route.
Other than that I enjoyed this update as usual with this game
Was funny to see the new residents inicial reactions to the kiss between mc and his family.
I really do like mc family so I always wish for more of them that I can't find myself picking just one to have more content.
I'm like "Humm maybe more of nora and Martha then i think BUT Erika and her sister damn I want more of them too", actually writing this i think maybe Emma is my less favorite from the fam but can't pick why just noticed her name was the last one I think of and didn't "feel" much . Maybe I need to replay all again to realize why :sneaky:
The new pubic hair looks good in another (whiter) light. The problem there is that the sunset light makes the orangish hair to lose all detail. You will see it in all its glory in later updates.
The new girls (besides Lisa) are not mainstream beauties and I knew it when I designed them. Their overall models were designed before I published the first release, but:
I had some doubts about Kate. I didn't know if a fat short girl would have an audience. Then I published the first release and there were some complaints (or deceived players) about Norah slimming from the intro to her first in-game appearance, and then I decided she had a place in the game. Not for everyone, but for some players.
My doubts about Kim were different. I wanted a model with vitiligo, as a Winnie Harlow fan, but Kim's model wasn't yet in the market (or I didn't find her at that moment) and the models I saw weren't what I was looking for. When I saw her, I decided I found what I wanted. I knew she wouldn't be the players' favorite, but she could be a favorite for some players. Even Erika has had detractors because there are people who don't like tattoos, so it's hard (or impossible) to click with everyone's tastes.
Lisa is a beauty, but she's designed to be hated from the first moment we see her, so she is not at her best.
Same for Debbie. She is beautiful, but her body is not a model's. Her way or dressing doesn't help either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

okay I've tried everything and I don't know what to do I'm only interested in having a relationship with the mom

I'm not interested in anyone else but no matter what I do I'm stuck in a relationship with two other girls

I thought this game gives you the freedom to choose your relationships but no matter what choices I make I'm stuck

I'm very very monogamous am I doing something wrong I tried all the options
At that moment you aren't locked with the other two girls. You haven't had the (two) chances to reject Emma and there is another chance to reject Erika. They are thinking about the MC, that doesn't mean the MC thinks about them.

I have a small question... Is the whole game so... "luxuriant" ,or is the picture in the description an exception?

View attachment 2507541
That's the extreme example, called the Yeti for people who are friends with him.
There is a wide variety of bushes, from the Yeti to the Sphinx Cat and other baldies.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes