Sep 3, 2020
At that moment you aren't locked with the other two girls. You haven't had the (two) chances to reject Emma and there is another chance to reject Erika. They are thinking about the MC, that doesn't mean the MC thinks about them.
I have a reading disability can you tell me how exactly to reject them because I've tried everything

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I have a reading disability can you tell me how exactly to reject them because I've tried everything
That image is from v.0.3 (Saturday)
You will close forever Emma's route on Sunday (v.0.4 and v.0.4.5) by not knocking at her door/Not kissing her in the jacuzzi.
Erika's path can be closed definitively in the sauna scene on Tuesday (v.0.6)

Sep 3, 2020
That image is from v.0.3 (Saturday)
You will close forever Emma's route on Sunday (v.0.4 and v.0.4.5) by not knocking at her door/Not kissing her in the jacuzzi.
Erika's path can be closed definitively in the sauna scene on Tuesday (v.0.6)
your advice worked with Emma

but I think I was too friendly in a previous chapter

the only thing that happened in the sauna I went down on Erika's :oops:

nevermind I got it to work you wouldn't believe what I had to do I have to not confront her boyfriend

I wasn't trying to make her love me I was just trying to be nice

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
your advice worked with Emma

but I think I was too friendly in a previous chapter

the only thing that happened in the sauna I went down on Erika's :oops:

nevermind I got it to work you wouldn't believe what I had to do I have to not confront her boyfriend

I wasn't trying to make her love me I was just trying to be nice
Exactly. If you confront Jack, she falls for you, you become her Knight in Shinning (and dented) Armor!

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I wanted their dom relationship to evolve from zero knowledge to something more usual, so took advantage of my lack of knowledge to think "What would I do in that circumstance? How s/he would react? How would I feel about his/her reaction?". I wanted them to feel uncomfortable, as it was the first time they were there. In this case the "write about what you know about" became "write about what you don't have a fucking idea about because the characters are in the same train as the writer"
Obviously, as both enjoyed it, they will start to research (not very hardcore) things, and so must I.

Doing something with Erika's nipples... don't give me ideas :ROFLMAO:
Morphs are dials that allow you in Daz to change geometries (enlarge/shrink some polygons, move them, etc.) but they don't change the textures.
Graphts are assets (bought separately) that stick to a character in certain places (in this case the areola and nipple) and have their own textures and their own morphs. Usually, as they are dedicated to a certain part, their morphs are more abundant/flexible and they come with different textures.

The new pubic hair looks good in another (whiter) light. The problem there is that the sunset light makes the orangish hair to lose all detail. You will see it in all its glory in later updates.
The new girls (besides Lisa) are not mainstream beauties and I knew it when I designed them. Their overall models were designed before I published the first release, but:
I had some doubts about Kate. I didn't know if a fat short girl would have an audience. Then I published the first release and there were some complaints (or deceived players) about Norah slimming from the intro to her first in-game appearance, and then I decided she had a place in the game. Not for everyone, but for some players.
My doubts about Kim were different. I wanted a model with vitiligo, as a Winnie Harlow fan, but Kim's model wasn't yet in the market (or I didn't find her at that moment) and the models I saw weren't what I was looking for. When I saw her, I decided I found what I wanted. I knew she wouldn't be the players' favorite, but she could be a favorite for some players. Even Erika has had detractors because there are people who don't like tattoos, so it's hard (or impossible) to click with everyone's tastes.
Lisa is a beauty, but she's designed to be hated from the first moment we see her, so she is not at her best.
Same for Debbie. She is beautiful, but her body is not a model's. Her way or dressing doesn't help either.

At that moment you aren't locked with the other two girls. You haven't had the (two) chances to reject Emma and there is another chance to reject Erika. They are thinking about the MC, that doesn't mean the MC thinks about them.

That's the extreme example, called the Yeti for people who are friends with him.
There is a wide variety of bushes, from the Yeti to the Sphinx Cat and other baldies.
I was in the camp of bummed about Norah being completely slimmed down, Kate's a little light up top for me but Norah's initial model was very nice. Personally I'm significantly less picky about body type in an AVN than what I "prefer" irl.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I was in the camp of bummed about Norah being completely slimmed down, Kate's a little light up top for me but Norah's initial model was very nice. Personally I'm significantly less picky about body type in an AVN than what I "prefer" irl.
There will be a new addition (Betty, the one on the right in the preview I posted some time ago) to the game soon,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and she is heavier than Kate in the top department and a bit lighter in the rest. I designed both characters at the same time (that day I designed 6, the four students and these two ladies) and I wanted a specific body type for Kate and Betty, but wanted them to feel different. I ended up making Kate heavier with smaller breasts and Betty slimmer with bigger breasts.

Why there is still no option to change the dialogue size ??. Font size is smaller than baby ants
It will be added in the mod sometime in the future. We made a step to be able to do it, having a wider textbox that allows for the text to fit in with bigger font sizes. The next step in that area is to allow to change the font size.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I wanted their dom relationship to evolve from zero knowledge to something more usual, so took advantage of my lack of knowledge to think "What would I do in that circumstance? How s/he would react? How would I feel about his/her reaction?". I wanted them to feel uncomfortable, as it was the first time they were there.
Obviously, as both enjoyed it, they will start to research (not very hardcore) things, and so must I.
I like this idea. It's fresh.

Janglin' Jack

Mar 15, 2023
TropecitaGames : Just wanted you to know that I tried "My Dorm" on a lark...and I'm glad I did. When my biggest complaint is that you called Aurora, Illinois "nice" (I grew up close to there), you know you have something special going.

Hope to see more of Debbie, Daphne, and Scarlett in upcoming chapters -- and a few more "tags" added to the game (some anal options would be particularly welcome). Great work!

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes