Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'd be surprised if the people commenting on the length of the update aren't mostly like me ... people who only recently found your game (The first time I played I made it to the night before the students arrived).

Most of me is very happy you put out consistent updates in a relatively short time.

The rest of me has already played through the game two more times (and you and RiamMar have had to deal with the consequences of that already ...)
If you discovered it and played to the Thursday night the first time, that makes December, right?
If you replayed the whole game twice after that, for me it's a compliment! And your reports helped a lot to improve the game :)
Have your calculated how much hours approximately take to do a playthrough?

I just noticed everybody has hit zero Likes now
It happened just after the backup some minutes ago.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Have your calculated how much hours approximately take to do a playthrough?
I have enough trouble calculating how much time has passed between waking up and going to bed ... assuming I remember to do the latter.

To be honest though, even in the second run I'm probably skipping some of the scenes I either remember better or don't quite hold my attention as well as others, so I'd say the second run was probably between 10-15% shorter, and the third was when I started noticing things, so that probably only 7-10% shorter than the first.

But actual numbers? That requires an attention to spacial detail that I, frankly, just don't have.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I have enough trouble calculating how much time has passed between waking up and going to bed ... assuming I remember to do the latter.

To be honest though, even in the second run I'm probably skipping some of the scenes I either remember better or don't quite hold my attention as well as others, so I'd say the second run was probably between 10-15% shorter, and the third was when I started noticing things, so that probably only 7-10% shorter than the first.

But actual numbers? That requires an attention to spacial detail that I, frankly, just don't have.
I had to try! :ROFLMAO:
Some players ask me about how many hours, and I have no idea how much time it would take going full harem, imagine rejecting girls!

Mar 26, 2022
Lately I get some comments about the updates feeling short, when every update is bigger than the previous one. I don't know if it's because the players who comment on it don't follow all the girls' paths or if they are so engaged with the game and the girls that it feel short for that reason. I hope it's the last one ;)
Calling the MC old is already a tongue-in-cheek joke that will happen from time to time.
As a Martha's simp, I can't say antyhing less than that this is definitely the last option :KEK: Nevertheless, the fact that now there are more girls in the house could be a source of that feeling for some players, at least partially :BootyTime:
As for the joke about his age, the first time I played this game was in the late summer last year, so I'm not that clueless xD

About the likes, it's April Fools joke. It should back to normal later :HideThePain:

Sep 3, 2020
I had to try! :ROFLMAO:
Some players ask me about how many hours, and I have no idea how much time it would take going full harem, imagine rejecting girls!
bro you may not believe this but monogamy is in my blood it's the only way I play I don't care about missing content

I don't mind if a game has a harem as long as it's optional

but is it just me or finding games with a good solo route is really hard these days
:cry:

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
bro you may not believe this but monogamy is in my blood it's the only way I play I don't care about missing content

I don't mind if a game has a harem as long as it's optional

but is it just me or finding games with a good solo route is really hard these days
:cry:
I've tried to do two monogamy playthroughs with Martha and Erika, they "mostly" work but there are some sentences that don't make a lot of sense, like the MC saying that "perhaps in the future, he wants to be with other girls".

Sep 3, 2020
I've tried to do two monogamy playthroughs with Martha and Erika, they "mostly" work but there are some sentences that don't make a lot of sense, like the MC saying that "perhaps in the future, he wants to be with other girls".
I can't read and I don't know anything about game development

I think it can be fixed with a small changed to dialogue like I don't want to be with anyone else but you

I'm not sure but I think when other people Test games they don't test the solo routes

because finding people who like monogamy is really rare

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I can't read and I don't know anything about game development

I think it can be fixed with a small changed to dialogue like I don't want to be with anyone else but you

I'm not sure but I think when other people Test games they don't test the solo routes

because finding people who like monogamy is really rare
The biggest problem there is that, as a dev, I can't know if a player is monogamous or only has rejected the girls that have been shown up to that moment because he doesn't like them. There is the possibility that he likes only X and has rejected A, B, and C, but when Z shows up, he decides to be with X and Z. If the MC has told X "I only want to be with you" he will be cheating on X with Z.
The only way I can do it is, when the player opens a path with a girl, if it's the first girl he opens a path with, to ask:
a.- Open path
b.- Close path
c.- Open path monogamously

It would sound blunt, but it will be effective. The problem with doing it now is that I should retcon every menu, and the saves wouldn't be compatible.
Perhaps a thing to implement in the next game I do.

Oct 10, 2022
The biggest problem there is that, as a dev, I can't know if a player is monogamous or only has rejected the girls that have been shown up to that moment because he doesn't like them. There is the possibility that he likes only X and has rejected A, B, and C, but when Z shows up, he decides to be with X and Z. If the MC has told X "I only want to be with you" he will be cheating on X with Z.
The only way I can do it is, when the player opens a path with a girl, if it's the first girl he opens a path with, to ask:
a.- Open path
b.- Close path
c.- Open path monogamously

It would sound blunt, but it will be effective. The problem with doing it now is that I should retcon every menu, and the saves wouldn't be compatible.
Perhaps a thing to implement in the next game I do.
If you ever retcon every menu, could you consider adding randomized pregnancy, I think it's better that way.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
If you ever retcon every menu, could you consider adding randomized pregnancy, I think it's better that way.
I asked the Patrons before taking a decision about it and they voted for full control.
My idea was random pregnancies with a complicated formula taking into account the girl's age, number of creampies, if the girl was on birth control, and some other variables. But they voted against it, so that won't change, it would be like telling them their vote was worthless.
For the next game, I have an idea that would combine both options:
Menu 1:
Pregnancies enabled (Yes/No)
Menu 2 (only if 1=Yes):
A-Random Pregnancies
B-Full control My Dorm Style
Sex menu for every girl:
A-Creampie no consequences (if 2=B or if 1=No)
B-Creampie risk of pregnancy (if 2=A and 1=Yes)
C-Creampie 100% pregnancy (if 2=B and 1=Yes)
D-Outside (for example) (indifferent of choice on menus 1 and 2)

Implementing that in a retcon right now would be overcomplicated, making the saves not compatible, but it's an idea I'm looking forward to use in the next game.

Oct 10, 2022
Sex menu for every girl:
I was thinking more or less something like this when I said that.

Implementing that in a retcon right now would be overcomplicated, making the saves not compatible, but it's an idea I'm looking forward to use in the next game.
That's why I thought it would be an idea in a 'retcon' for every menu but I didn't think about other parts of the game, especially saves.

I asked the Patrons before taking a decision about it and they voted for full control.
My idea was random pregnancies with a complicated formula taking into account the girl's age, number of creampies, if the girl was on birth control, and some other variables. But they voted against it, so that won't change, it would be like telling them their vote was worthless.
I respect that, it shows how much respect you have to your patreons. Thanks for the explanations.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
For the next game, I have an idea that would combine both options:
Menu 1:
Pregnancies enabled (Yes/No)
Menu 2 (only if 1=Yes):
A-Random Pregnancies
B-Full control My Dorm Style
Sex menu for every girl:

Never compromise the game you want to make to please the few ... or the one ...

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes