TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I had to try! :ROFLMAO:
Some players ask me about how many hours, and I have no idea how much time it would take going full harem, imagine rejecting girls!
Seems like such a weird question... counter with 'How quickly do you read?" I tend to fly through these unfortunately cause I'm a fast reader, but that's ok, I still enjoy the ride.

Reactions: Trope95

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I asked the Patrons before taking a decision about it and they voted for full control.
My idea was random pregnancies with a complicated formula taking into account the girl's age, number of creampies, if the girl was on birth control, and some other variables. But they voted against it, so that won't change, it would be like telling them their vote was worthless.
For the next game, I have an idea that would combine both options:
Menu 1:
Pregnancies enabled (Yes/No)
Menu 2 (only if 1=Yes):
A-Random Pregnancies
B-Full control My Dorm Style
Sex menu for every girl:
A-Creampie no consequences (if 2=B or if 1=No)
B-Creampie risk of pregnancy (if 2=A and 1=Yes)
C-Creampie 100% pregnancy (if 2=B and 1=Yes)
D-Outside (for example) (indifferent of choice on menus 1 and 2)

Implementing that in a retcon right now would be overcomplicated, making the saves not compatible, but it's an idea I'm looking forward to use in the next game.
You think too much about that. And then you stopped one step short of the goal.

I.e.: Risk 100% and Risk Y% are the same mechanic.

Also, don't think too much about that. Just saying... Maybe someone has that already planned out for the "new" Character class. With an additional option C and D for Menu 2 to have the player need to creampie (at least) X times (X can be 1 ;-) ), for a impregnable LI to get pregnant. That someone might have also thought of a pill/no-pill mechanic but thought of it as too free-roamy for now.
That someone might have also thought of a predefined menu label you can call, which will make the appropriate choices available with WT if enabled, depending on settings and character attributes:
  • Pregnancy Enabled/Disabled
  • LI impregnable/infertile
  • Creampied </=> X times
  • Risk type (Y% chance)
  • Already pregnant
Since a certain person might have thought that you probably don't want to change this mechanic mid-game, they moved the actual coding of this mechanic to when you are at around Part 2 v0.3 or something. The first two updates might be used, to catch anything that might go wrong with the save import or the new <TGCharcter> class.

We can keep this mechanic on the ToDo list for the code remaster, when Part 1 and/or Part 2 are completed. Like I also though of making a merger for Part 1 and 2, so you download Part 1 and Part 2 and throw then into the same folder and can have a continuous playthrough.

Edit: there might already be a hint of that in the TGCharacter.rpy :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
The biggest problem there is that, as a dev, I can't know if a player is monogamous or only has rejected the girls that have been shown up to that moment because he doesn't like them. There is the possibility that he likes only X and has rejected A, B, and C, but when Z shows up, he decides to be with X and Z. If the MC has told X "I only want to be with you" he will be cheating on X with Z.
The only way I can do it is, when the player opens a path with a girl, if it's the first girl he opens a path with, to ask:
a.- Open path
b.- Close path
c.- Open path monogamously

It would sound blunt, but it will be effective. The problem with doing it now is that I should retcon every menu, and the saves wouldn't be compatible.
Perhaps a thing to implement in the next game I do.
brother that would be amazing I'm looking forward to it but I still enjoy this game

at least I still have a monogamous option a lot of developers don't give you that option so thank you very much

for your next game can you make sure pregnancy is in it

because I love knocking my woman up

and pregnant sex

hey don't judge me
:love::p

Oct 10, 2022
brother that would be amazing I'm looking forward to it but I still enjoy this game

at least I still have a monogamous option a lot of developers don't give you that option so thank you very much

and pregnant sex

hey don't judge me
First of all your name is king of pervert, we would never judge our king. Secondly, your stuff is pretty tame comparing to other stuff going around here. ;):geek:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

and pregnant sex

hey don't judge me
I don't judge anyone. :ROFLMAO:
Pregnancy will be there as an optional fetish in all my games (not in my KNs, although I only have one in mind), and so will pregnant sex. My Dorm included.

First of all your name is king of pervert, we would never judge our king. Secondly, your stuff is pretty tame comparing to other stuff going around here. ;):geek:
Praise our king!!!

What different about Android Pre-patched compare to regular android?
The pre-patched has the incest patch included. As I'm an Android illiterate and I don't know how to install a patch in an Android game, I think there is someone out there that is as useless as me with a phone in his hands and I made a version with the patch included for people like me.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I've tried to do two monogamy playthroughs with Martha and Erika, they "mostly" work but there are some sentences that don't make a lot of sense, like the MC saying that "perhaps in the future, he wants to be with other girls".
I can only suggest that you reach out to the developer who is fairly active on this thread with your little problem. ( :D )- understandable since Martha is the best. Oh wait a sec...........

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I don't know/think this is a bug, but want to be sure...
I have closed the path with the mom as I never pursue mom characters (personal preference), but sexual situations keep popping up and she keeps molesting the MC. Does this ever stop? When I rejected her, I figured that would remove those situations as they are not something I want to see, but... there's been several since the "closing" of her path. Is this going to happen with the aunt, too? I understand that their actions are out of control of the player, but after the multiple times after watching that movie and saying that M/S relationships are wrong and we don't agree with it, she keeps pushing it and if I were the MC I'd consider it borderline assault at this point and I certainly wouldn't maintain as close of a relationship with her.

Reactions: Majindevil

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I don't know/think this is a bug, but want to be sure...
I have closed the path with the mom as I never pursue mom characters (personal preference), but sexual situations keep popping up and she keeps molesting the MC. Does this ever stop? When I rejected her, I figured that would remove those situations as they are not something I want to see, but... there's been several since the "closing" of her path. Is this going to happen with the aunt, too? I understand that their actions are out of control of the player, but after the multiple times after watching that movie and saying that M/S relationships are wrong and we don't agree with it, she keeps pushing it and if I were the MC I'd consider it borderline assault at this point and I certainly wouldn't maintain as close of a relationship with her.
The aunt understands it at the second hint, but mom doesn't until Day 8. Until then she does it almost unconsciously, but on Day 8 she realizes what she has been doing and from then on the molesting disappears.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I'm happy you enjoyed the update. And you are not late, it was only published on Wednesday!
The idea about Erika's scene was romanticism. After her two last boyfriends being dicks, she deserved it.
Lately I get some comments about the updates feeling short, when every update is bigger than the previous one. I don't know if it's because the players who comment on it don't follow all the girls' paths or if they are so engaged with the game and the girls that it feel short for that reason. I hope it's the last one ;)
Calling the MC old is already a tongue-in-cheek joke that will happen from time to time.
No matter the length and size of the update people will always complain it felt short. Happens in every game thread not just here

Redmark453

Dec 8, 2018
Dev, I think you've already been asked a question but I want to know Eva and the one who is with her on the mission because Eva is the same as Daphne and Erika and the other is the same as Emma who are lost sisters or clones or come from the future

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Dev, I think you've already been asked a question but I want to know Eva and the one who is with her on the mission because Eva is the same as Daphne and Erika and the other is the same as Emma who are lost sisters or clones or come from the future
Eva and Amanda's story depends on if you play with/without the incest patch:
With Incest: Eva is a clone of either Daphne or Erika and Amanda is Emma's clone.
Without Incest: Eva is the original and Daphne and Erika are her clones. Emma is Amanda's clone.
They are linked to the family cloning business and the plane crash where some family members died 18/16 years ago.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Eva and Amanda's story depends on if you play with/without the incest patch:
With Incest: Eva is a clone of either Daphne or Erika and Amanda is Emma's clone.
Without Incest: Eva is the original and Daphne and Erika are her clones. Emma is Amanda's clone.
They are linked to the family cloning business and the plane crash where some family members died 18/16 years ago.
Knew the incest one already, but that non-incest version is crazier. Not cool or interesting enough to tempt an no incest replay, but still that's a huge, cool, and crazy difference.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Knew the incest one already, but that non-incest version is crazier. Not cool or interesting enough to tempt an no incest replay, but still that's a huge, cool, and crazy difference.
As the background story was thought with both versions in mind, it forced me to be creative to justify some things. If Daphne/Erika and Emma are clones, who are their "originals"? What happened to them? The answer was clear, as I already had Eva and Amanda in mind, they should be the originals.
They even have different birthdays, so in the non-incest version, they are already 19 while in the incest one they are still 18.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Why is there no sound in the macOS version of the game, only music comes out
The game is the same on Windows/Mac, only different compilations done with the Ren'py software. As I don't own a Mac, I can't test the sound thing. I'm sorry I can't help you with that issue.

Reactions: Melanx0l1k
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes