fedegrox

Feb 12, 2022
Confirmed. I can't do a 32-bit version anymore. I've tried to do it as I did until v.0.7A (the last version before migrating to Renpy 8) and it doesn't generate the 32 bits executable.
I'm sorry.
If anyone knows how I can do this, please explain to me.
All those who still dont have 64b systems, shall be cleansed heheh

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It would be hardware 20 years old! Even W2000 (1999) had support for 64 bits.
You spent the Vista years in the best way possible. Far from Vista!
I kept my XPs all those years until W7SP1 was available.
I have ONE program that I use that isn't compatible past XP, but at one point I had to buy XP, so I use an emulator to run that one program. Works better than I expected (of course, the program is dos, so that's probably why).

Reactions: Trope95

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think my soul shrunk a little.

Peace :D
Ahhh, Linux (or pirate) snobbery ... my favorite seasoning.

I decided to build my own PC from scratch and that was the windows available at the time. I never was in the right circles to even know about free options yet, and having my own copy of XP turned out to be a saving grace for me and the job that needed that program, so nyah!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Ahhh, Linux (or pirate) snobbery ... my favorite seasoning.

I decided to build my own PC from scratch and that was the windows available at the time. I never was in the right circles to even know about free options yet, and having my own copy of XP turned out to be a saving grace for me and the job that needed that program, so nyah!
:: In the most British Posh way possible :: You are forgiven. /s

Since 1990 when I bought a stupidly expensive 386 machine, all my computers are home builds. Those for the wife and kids also. Sometimes even the laptops. I even made a business out of it for a while.

I understand that, especially in some parts of the world.

Once, maybe 15 years ago, a friend asked me when he found me drinking a coffee, if I could help him with a problem with his computer. I joked around, but said yes. He said he would drive me, so, I went home to pick my Kit (a bunch of CD's with tools and Operating Systems) and went with him. To his company. The issue was the license warning on their XP. On all the company PC's (about 20). Oh what fun... (not)

So, I had to joke about it, bro. Around here a licensed XP is as rare as a licensed WinRar. LOL

Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I purchased WinRar back in my Usenet days and have never needed to give any more money through several computers and multiple upgrades of the software. A bargain.

XP on the other hand...

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
:: In the most British Posh way possible :: You are forgiven. /s

Since 1990 when I bought a stupidly expensive 386 machine, all my computers are home builds. Those for the wife and kids also. Sometimes even the laptops. I even made a business out of it for a while.

I understand that, especially in some parts of the world.

Once, maybe 15 years ago, a friend asked me when he found me drinking a coffee, if I could help him with a problem with his computer. I joked around, but said yes. He said he would drive me, so, I went home to pick my Kit (a bunch of CD's with tools and Operating Systems) and went with him. To his company. The issue was the license warning on their XP. On all the company PC's (about 20). Oh what fun... (not)

So, I had to joke about it, bro. Around here a licensed XP is as rare as a licensed WinRar. LOL

:ROFLMAO: :):cautious::unsure::oops:o_O:coffee: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I remember when we got this wierd program called "Windows 3.1". It let us do all kind of fun things like access programs without typing them into the command line, move files around by using the mouse, etc.

Then I visited my Aunt, who had a brand new Macintosh computer. Tiny little thing, with a tiny screen. It was so weird ... the pointer was there from the start and you didn't have to type in a command to start anything.

Still not entirely used to that part ...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I remember when we got this wierd program called "Windows 3.1". It let us do all kind of fun things like access programs without typing them into the command line, move files around by using the mouse, etc.

Then I visited my Aunt, who had a brand new Macintosh computer. Tiny little thing, with a tiny screen. It was so weird ... the pointer was there from the start and you didn't have to type in a command to start anything.

Still not entirely used to that part ...
So you never tried Windows 2? Or Windows 3? Don't worry, didn't miss much.

I started by reading my father's manuals of a course he had to take to operate a accounting machine (a computer as big as a F150 pickup). It worked with card reading. I was 9, but I managed to learn how to make a basic program with it, without ever even seeing it. It was a fun thing to do, showed it to my father and to one of his friends. His friend didn't believe me at first, he asked me a bunch of questions. Nothing came of it, because a few years later I was a War refugee living in a very small village that had 2 telephones and 2 TV's. I kept reading about computers. Learned BASIC and COBOL that way. Until that time I never had even seen one, except on photos. Years later, the ZX-81 was launched by Sir Ian Sinclair. I pestered my whole family to get one, no luck. I managed to convince 2 friends to join in and the 3 of us managed to buy one with a 16 Kb memory expansion. It was GLORIOUS. I painstakingly introduced all the BASIC programs I had done on paper. LOL. Most didn't work at first, but eventually I made them all work. The "Machine" was a traveling computer, 1 week at each home. So, I had 2 weeks of code writing to test on one week. There were games for it, I never bothered with them. This went on for about a year, then Spectrum 48K by Sinclair was launched, this time I had gathered money and bought one. That was the death of my social life. I emerged years later a changed person. Some of you weren't even born then. :D

Thanks for this trip down memory lane.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So you never tried Windows 2? Or Windows 3? Don't worry, didn't miss much.

I started by reading my father's manuals of a course he had to take to operate a accounting machine (a computer as big as a F150 pickup). It worked with card reading. I was 9, but I managed to learn how to make a basic program with it, without ever even seeing it. It was a fun thing to do, showed it to my father and to one of his friends. His friend didn't believe me at first, he asked me a bunch of questions. Nothing came of it, because a few years later I was a War refugee living in a very small village that had 2 telephones and 2 TV's. I kept reading about computers. Learned BASIC and COBOL that way. Until that time I never had even seen one, except on photos. Years later, the ZX-81 was launched by Sir Ian Sinclair. I pestered my whole family to get one, no luck. I managed to convince 2 friends to join in and the 3 of us managed to buy one with a 16 Kb memory expansion. It was GLORIOUS. I painstakingly introduced all the BASIC programs I had done on paper. LOL. Most didn't work at first, but eventually I made them all work. The "Machine" was a traveling computer, 1 week at each home. So, I had 2 weeks of code writing to test on one week. There were games for it, I never bothered with them. This went on for about a year, then Spectrum 48K by Sinclair was launched, this time I had gathered money and bought one. That was the death of my social life. I emerged years later a changed person. Some of you weren't even born then. :D

Thanks for this trip down memory lane.

Oh, shit! Your post brings me so many memories...
I started with a Commodore Vic 20 at 11, writing code published in magazines with my father with some funny results
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From that Vic 20, we went up the Commodore chain, C64, C128, with several versions of the same computer.
Then we got a second hand 8088 (with a 20MB HDD) when a friend of my father changed it for a 286 when I was 14. 200.000 pesetas (1.200€) in 1986, a little fortune. When I was 16, I convinced my older brother to buy a shared 386 for another 200.000 pesetas (600€ each saved from our weekly allowances and birthday gifts for years and complemented with our first salaries), one weekend it was his computer, the next one it was mine. Weird system.
That 386 was a battleground for me and my brother for a couple of years, but I tested Windows 3 (didn't like it) and then W3.1 (I liked that one). Then I moved to a 486 in 1990 (I was 18) and divorced informatically from my brother :p. He kept the 386. I kept the 486 case for years changing the insides while the ATX power supply resisted. I threw that case into the waste in 2017. It had a Pentium 4 inside.

Memory lane trip... I miss my father.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Oh, shit! Your post brings me so many memories...
I started with a Commodore Vic 20 at 11, writing code published in magazines with my father with some funny results
From that Vic 20, we went up the Commodore chain, C64, C128, with several versions of the same computer.
Then we got a second hand 8088 (with a 20MB HDD) when a friend of my father changed it for a 286 when I was 14. 200.000 pesetas (1.200€) in 1986, a little fortune. When I was 16, I convinced my older brother to buy a shared 386 for another 200.000 pesetas (600€ each saved from our weekly allowances and birthday gifts for years and complemented with our first salaries), one weekend it was his computer, the next one it was mine. Weird system.
That 386 was a battleground for me and my brother for a couple of years, but I tested Windows 3 (didn't like it) and then W3.1 (I liked that one). Then I moved to a 486 in 1990 (I was 18) and divorced informatically from my brother :p. He kept the 386. I kept the 486 case for years changing the insides while the ATX power supply resisted. I threw that case into the waste in 2017. It had a Pentium 4 inside.

Memory lane trip... I miss my father.
Heart wave.gif *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
View attachment 2535402 *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Computers and Military have a weird relationship history.
When I exhausted all my delays for mandatory military service I was already working in IT and the military had established a "you can choose your job" for the draftees. Obiously the best posts had thousands of applicants, so I knew I couldn't get a post in Barcelona and I wanted to be sure that I ended up in something IT related, so I applied for the farthest post in the Air Force. Canary Islands. I ended up in the Air Command Logistics office with 4 people and 1 computer filling up fuel requirements and acting as the Colonel driver. The office was managed by a Brigada (equivalent to Sergeant Major) and when there weren't documents to fulfill he kicked me from the computer and played... Sega Rally! I asked him if I could bring my own games for the moments I wasn't working and he wasn't playing and I asked my father to send me my Panzer General copy.
It was widely pirated and we even did one (three) ranked competition (soldiers and NCOs / officers up to Captain / officers from Major to Colonel).
Great times!

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Computers and Military have a weird relationship history.
When I exhausted all my delays for mandatory military service I was already working in IT and the military had established a "you can choose your job" for the draftees. Obiously the best posts had thousands of applicants, so I knew I couldn't get a post in Barcelona and I wanted to be sure that I ended up in something IT related, so I applied for the farthest post in the Air Force. Canary Islands. I ended up in the Air Command Logistics office with 4 people and 1 computer filling up fuel requirements and acting as the Colonel driver. The office was managed by a Brigada (equivalent to Sergeant Major) and when there weren't documents to fulfill he kicked me from the computer and played... Sega Rally! I asked him if I could bring my own games for the moments I wasn't working and he wasn't playing and I asked my father to send me my Panzer General copy.
It was widely pirated and we even did one (three) ranked competition (soldiers and NCOs / officers up to Captain / officers from Major to Colonel).
Great times!
:ROFLMAO:
That's legitimately awesome. They took minesweeper and solitaire off the first windows computer I used at a job (and yea, no-one played games on the dos desktop I used in the military, but then I was the only one using it while it was my job).

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I have a question for all you collect them all harem players. Do you collevt them all because you are generally attracted to them? Or do you do it just because you can?
In most cases both.
If I don't like a girl in her first appearance, I give her the opportunity nonetheless, because her story can become interesting later. The dev has designed her, has thought about her story, and will spend dev time doing her scenes, so at least from the dev's PoV she is worth a try.

Sep 3, 2020
I have a question for all you collect them all harem players. Do you collevt them all because you are generally attracted to them? Or do you do it just because you can?
I can't answer that because I don't like harems I'm very monogamous and I prefer one woman

but ' I've spoken to Harem players

and they say it's because they love them all and

they can't decide I've never had that problem because my blood bleeds monogamy

if a game doesn't have a monogamy routeI don't care how good it looks I don't play it

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes