xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Debbie isn't even all that crazily muscular, she's just athletic. She still has a nice figure.
FJK is really attractive, her attitude just needs to mellow out and she'll make a nice harem member
She is secretly submisive, and sensible, she hides her true self behind her "bitchy" and somtimes arrogant attitude, as form of defense. but that is a wild guess.
Vidal the king of Pervert you can, how I understood it you have later the oportunity to turn her down.

Sep 3, 2020
i'm sorry but that last part is really dumb. Every girl can give milk no matter how small her breasts are. No Child can starve because the mother has too small breasts
well that's great for the kids but what about me I mean cough

guys that are into lactation / being breastfed

I mean does she have enough milk for me and the kids I mean people that are into that cough:whistle:

Oct 10, 2022
well I'm sorry I just prefer my women to have curves

and for my children not to go hungry from a lack of breast milk
Throwing me a curveball, are ya? After enough protein loads, she will have enough milk and curves for you. If she already have curves, she might become more on the round side not curvy. ;) I became sexist for the sake of a pun joke :ROFLMAO:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
She is secretly submisive, and sensible, she hides her true self behind her "bitchy" and somtimes arrogant attitude, as form of defense. but that is a wild guess.
I don't need her to be a sub, just for her to relax and drop the front she's putting up for everyone. Once she stops the act, I think she and everyone else will be happier

Only position FJK get in the harem will be PA for MC to schedule his time for other girls. :KEK:
That would just be cruel, being the only girl in the two houses not in our harem, and worse being forced to help organize it.

well that's great for the kids but what about me I mean cough

guys that are into lactation / being breastfed

I mean does she have enough milk for me and the kids I mean people that are into that cough:whistle:
With how many girls we're going to be getting pregnant, and thus how many of the girls are going to be lactating, I don't think we'll ever be short a tasty snack

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
so my brother what you're telling me is I can be nice without giving her the wrong idea right now
You can be nice to all the students (except for Lisa) and you will accumulate positive points, but the final choice is always yours to get them into the harem. That will be a very clear choice. I see it as keeping the possibilities open until the final decision. Perhaps a girl is not your type now but as you know her she gets up in the rankings. *Shrugh*

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I don't need her to be a sub, just for her to relax and drop the front she's putting up for everyone. Once she stops the act, I think she and everyone else will be happier

That would just be cruel, being the only girl in the two houses not in our harem, and worse being forced to help organize it.

With how many girls we're going to be getting pregnant, and thus how many of the girls are going to be lactating, I don't think we'll ever be short a tasty snack
She will evolve, that's for sure. As she is now, even I don't want Lisa in my harem (and I'm a harem hoarder. Smaug is a newbie hoarding wise). What is more important, she should discover that she doesn't need to be tough all the time, and should learn the difference between tough and rude. It's a family mission to help her with that.

Sep 3, 2020
You can be nice to all the students (except for Lisa) and you will accumulate positive points, but the final choice is always yours to get them into the harem. That will be a very clear choice. I see it as keeping the possibilities open until the final decision. Perhaps a girl is not your type now but as you know her she gets up in the rankings. *Shrugh*
I don't think so my brother like I said I love the mom and I'm very monogamous once I pick a girl I stick with her until the end

I don't cheat and I don't flirt with anyone when I'm with a girl

I mean I haven't completely separate save file for the Aunt but that's it

I just don't want to get on a girl's route accidentally because I was being too nice

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I don't think so my brother like I said I love the mom and I'm very monogamous once I pick a girl I stick with her until the end

I don't cheat and I don't flirt with anyone when I'm with a girl

I mean I haven't completely separate save file for the Aunt but that's it

I just don't want to get on a girl's route accidentally because I was being too nice
Don't worry about it, the choice to open the route will be crystal clear like:
"Debbie, do you want to go out on a date?"
"Say nothing"
I see you play without the walkthrough on, and I think the choices should be clear even without it.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes