Sep 3, 2020
Don't worry about it, the choice to open the route will be crystal clear like:
"Debbie, do you want to go out on a date?"
"Say nothing"
I see you play without the walkthrough on, and I think the choices should be clear even without it.
yes they are very clear I do believe why I was having trouble with those two girls
I think it's because I didn't notice what I was doing to get into that route and that's when I came to you

for help remember

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
She will evolve, that's for sure. As she is now, even I don't want Lisa in my harem (and I'm a harem hoarder. Smaug is a newbie hoarding wise). What is more important, she should discover that she doesn't need to be tough all the time, and should learn the difference between tough and rude. It's a family mission to help her with that.
I'd call that a nice family bonding project, but considering all the incest going on we're a very closely bound family already.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
She will evolve, that's for sure. As she is now, even I don't want Lisa in my harem (and I'm a harem hoarder. Smaug is a newbie hoarding wise). What is more important, she should discover that she doesn't need to be tough all the time, and should learn the difference between tough and rude. It's a family mission to help her with that.
Aww, c'mon! We all know that she just really needs a good spanking! (KinkAlert!!!)

• Haha

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So the position in the harem would be over your knee ? :devilish: (good that we have 2 knees so Maddy can make herself conftable on the other,.........:devilish::p)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
thank's Elhemeer ! small Detail !
TropecitaGames Congratulations ! Enhorabuena ! you are Well known member ! (Bien conocido ! ;) :ROFLMAO: )
Mucha Mierda para el Futuro ! (Lot of Shit for the Future) how they say in the theater circles !
abrazo fuerte for you and your support team at home

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
would love to request a 32bit version///
Confirmed. I can't do a 32-bit version anymore. I've tried to do it as I did until v.0.7A (the last version before migrating to Renpy 8) and it doesn't generate the 32 bits executable.
I'm sorry.
If anyone knows how I can do this, please explain to me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Feyd and xapican

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Added two more Android versions to the OP by request, with RiamMar's mod embedded. Please download the same version you were playing (normal/pre-patched) or the game won't recognize your saves. The version number is v.0.9B.3 so it can update your v.0.9B.2 to the newer version.
From now on, the base game will include officially RiamMar's choices mod.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Please don't... 32bit is extremely old by now... if someone can pirate My Dorm they can pirate Windows 10/11 and live in the modern days.
Yeah, I know. I abandoned 32 in XP times. If I were able to do it, I would do a separate compilation for those who are still locked with a 32bit system (it can be for several reasons, like an old app that doesn't work on 64bit systems).

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yeah, I know. I abandoned 32 in XP times. If I were able to do it, I would do a separate compilation for those who are still locked with a 32bit system (it can be for several reasons, like an old app that doesn't work on 64bit systems).
Or hardware... I don't even remember when I moved to 64, I think it was with Longhorn (pre-release of Vista). But then I spent the Vista years on Linux, would still be there if Wine could keep up... I love Gaming too much (now it probably does, I no longer have the patience).

Peace :)

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Or hardware... I don't even remember when I moved to 64, I think it was with Longhorn (pre-release of Vista). But then I spent the Vista years on Linux, would still be there if Wine could keep up... I love Gaming too much (now it probably does, I no longer have the patience).

Peace :)
It would be hardware 20 years old! Even W2000 (1999) had support for 64 bits.
You spent the Vista years in the best way possible. Far from Vista!
I kept my XPs all those years until W7SP1 was available.

Mar 26, 2022
Confirmed. I can't do a 32-bit version anymore. I've tried to do it as I did until v.0.7A (the last version before migrating to Renpy 8) and it doesn't generate the 32 bits executable.
I'm sorry.
If anyone knows how I can do this, please explain to me.
Ren'Py 8 does not support 32-bit anymore and you can't do much about it. Even if there is somekind of magic trick to make it work...it's simply not worth the effort and time to do it.
I know that not everyone have enough money for a fancy computer, but my laptop from 2011, which was not too good at the time (single-core processor, pure pain) already had Windows 7 64-bit pre-installed.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes