xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
MFFF with Erika, Daphne, and Eva. Or a threesome Amanda-MC-Emma! (I don't know if I finally will do that, but the idea is appealing)
That is stated in the Holy Book of "My Dorm" it is a must :devilish: :LOL::ROFLMAO: Maybe a impregnation Party so my Irish friend has at least a bit of satifaction with the situational comedy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Martha ?? :unsure::unsure:....who is Martha again ?? :devilish::devilish:;)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: FatGiant never mind I like you anyway....:p.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sorry I just couldn't resist to pull your leg ! my friend :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: you should add Devoted Marthian to your Sig ! ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Heathens. To the Pit of Eternal Damnation with them.

"Don't Like Martha", pffft, I don't like them too...

Peace :(
You know there are people with bad taste. Martha will guide them to the light and Debbie will teach them a T-Bone is always better than sardines.

That is stated in the Holy Book of "My Dorm" it is a must :devilish: :LOL::ROFLMAO: Maybe a impregnation Party so my Irish friend has at least a bit of satifaction with the situational comedy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Why do you think in the non-incest version Daphne, Erika, and Eva aren't related? (Clones aren't related as for Patreon rules)
I want to have the possibility open. What I haven't decided yet is who Eva will be disguised as.

• Haha
Reactions: MarsUltor

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!! MORE FUCKING SECRETS?!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
hahaha. Not a secret if the real Daphne and Erika are there! I don't know if I want in that foursome Eva as Erika (double ration of "Erika"), as Daphne (double ration of braided redhead), or as herself. She has demonstrated she likes to wear costumes.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
hahaha. Not a secret if the real Daphne and Erika are there! I don't know if I want in that foursome Eva as Erika (double ration of "Erika"), as Daphne (double ration of braided redhead), or as herself. She has demonstrated she likes to wear costumes.
Ah, yea. You're right. That makes sense. Thank the gods for that. Now I can look forward to incest with the clones in peace haha

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
As I mentioned before, I wanted to make him look older than usual, so that the MILFs don't feel so much like they're dating a boy, but that they're dating a man.
Girls know how old he is and don't mind that he looks older, but a 44-year-old woman like Norah wouldn't even look at him twice if MC looked like Justin Bieber did at 21 (or any other Justin Biener age if I have a say in the matter :KEK:).
your logic makes sense but isn't really future proof if he already looks like hes in his late 30s early 40s imagine what he will actually look like when he hits 40

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
your logic makes sense but isn't really future proof if he already looks like hes in his late 30s early 40s imagine what he will actually look like when he hits 40
I really don't think seeing MC when he's that old is something we're going to have to worry about, but even if that does happen, I don't think he needs to be made doubly old looking. He can just effectivly not age because the effects of aging aren't as noticeable on him

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
I really don't think seeing MC when he's that old is something we're going to have to worry about, but even if that does happen, I don't think he needs to be made doubly old looking. He can just effectively not age because the effects of aging aren't as noticeable on him
true in game logic doesn't always follow real life logic however in game logic can often show how the developer perceives real world logic which is interesting for me because it helps me to understand why they created the game the way they did creating a deeper understanding of the game

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I really don't think seeing MC when he's that old is something we're going to have to worry about, but even if that does happen, I don't think he needs to be made doubly old looking. He can just effectivly not age because the effects of aging aren't as noticeable on him
Pictures of my dad from his early 20s to early 30s didn't look that much different, and pictures of him from his late 30s to his early 50s didn't look ANY different, so I have no problem believing that the MC could look like he only ages 5-10 years from now to when all his kids grow up ...

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I second to this, TropecitaGames, if you want to, you should definitely get to publish the game on Steam too, once finished :)
I plan on doing it once it's finished. I should research a lot about the hows and whats (the docs in your signature look great as a starting point, thanks). Luckily, there is still a long way to go before it's finished.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard
Mar 29, 2021
I plan on doing it once it's finished. I should research a lot about the hows and whats (the docs in your signature look great as a starting point, thanks). Luckily, there is still a long way to go before it's finished.
That's an awesome news, thank you very much!!

There will be time to get more information about it, too bad that none of the other devs that have already get their games published (or even rejected :cry: ) on Steam seems to have wrote a guide, or something, about it in a thread somewhere here in the forums, but I'm glad that you've found the info I gathered somewhat useful ;)

Reactions: Trope95
Mar 29, 2021
Just be careful about your music sources before you go Steam ... this is from Drifty, whose game Leap of Faith was one of the first casualties of the musicopolypse ...

View attachment 2527375
True, I borrow this FAQ for my signature, can I?

Anyway, it has to be said that after changing the music, Leap of Faith was reinstated in the Steam catalog and everything went fine in the end.

Reactions: Trope95

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
True, I borrow this FAQ for my signature, can I?

Anyway, it has to be said that after changing the music, Leap of Faith was reinstated in the Steam catalog and everything went fine in the end.
Drifty and a few other Dev's had to do a lot of work changing the music in their VN's but they got them working again :)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes