Sep 3, 2020
No absolutly not RAE defines at the same (I copy paste the def from Meriam Webster in english )I guess Vidal speaks portuguese like you, my friend and thanks for explaining so clear !
actually no I speak English but back in the day in my country people in wheelchairs did not always used to get an education but I do have software to help me make comments and write comments so yay

Reactions: Trope95

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I "joined" it because I was going to officiate some friends' wedding (religious weddings don't have legal value in Spain anymore). I stayed because it's free and they have a PhD program. I'm a PhD in Theology in Baconism!
View attachment 2559656
UCB puts to shame!! (though their reverence for pirates is pretty cool...)

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Does the incest patch need to be updated? I keep getting dialogue like this with the current patch. Is it supposed to be like that?
No, the iPatch never actually needs updating, but it's turned off in your game. ISTR the same thing happening to me, and I just needed to toggle it back on in the Decisions menu, if I'm not mistaken.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
No, the iPatch never actually needs updating, but it's turned off in your game. ISTR the same thing happening to me, and I just needed to toggle it back on in the Decisions menu, if I'm not mistaken.
I don't see it listed anywhere.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't see it listed anywhere.
If you have the patch loaded properly, then on the main menu in the upper left area should say

Decisions
Family Patch: On

or

Decisions
Family Patch: Off

If you don't see either, the patch isn't loaded properly.

If it's green, you should be seeing the text you want to see.

EDIT: Also, make sure you downloaded the v0.10a patch

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twistty and Trope95

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Okay, I fully admit the "I see you are a woman of culture as well" bit had me cracking up.
I fucking love Daphne.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Not going to lie, the new girls weren't exactly what I was expecting...
1682392445858.png
Lisa's model is cute and stacked, just needs a spanking but the other girls....
Debbie seems very...manish. I don't know if it's the face combined with the flatchest and manish proportions.
Kate has a cute face but is obviously a bbw, not my thing but hey, some people might like.
Kim... how do I put this. I have seen Vitiligo used well in other vn's (stranded in space) but the pattern here is just... off-putting. She looks like she wasn't fully rendered rather then has a legit disease. I like her character so far but looking at her face bothers the crap out of me.

I am just kinda blown away considering every other girl in this vn is absolutely gorgeous, why the creative choice to go this way with the students? Are they not meant to be LI's?

Bear in mind, I've loved this VN up until this point, each of the girls have been lovely and I've adored knocking up as many as I can, I'm just a little bewildered by these choices...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The ArcKnight you know that, Trope has a subtle hidden sadistic touch :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: right?
first he hides Martha and then he sumons Olga to scare the shit out of MC ,:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and as cherry the girls for the dorm:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No seriously, I personally don't mind them, I find them cute on her own way, Kims vitiligio you may be right to certain point but i could make my peace with it, the not so perfect girls in the VN is what gives it a touch of fresh air in my opinion.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I came on this game late, so I'm curious. Was there this much complaining about Megan? I know I saw a bunch of complaining about Eileen, but that was all about her having relations while you were in college.

I haven't seen complaining about freckles or tats that I've seen on other threads, so there's that.

I don't know, I guess I just find it annoying. I wouldn't have described anyone except maybe Mom as "Perfect" yet the new girls are getting so much complaining. If they're not for you, that's fine, but none of them are ugly. Lisa's attitude is the ugliest thing about them, and even that we're seeing the undertones behind it.

Meh, don't really have a point. Just don't understand the thinking behind the complaining. I'm not into every girl in every VN I play, which is fine. But if there's a few that aren't physically to your liking, and you enjoyed the story being told, why is that enough to actually piss you off, or make you question whether you can keep enjoying the story?

And lastly, TropecitaGames has talked about his thinking and reasoning for the new girls' looks on multiple posts over the last few months. If you're surprised, that's on you.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes