Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Kim's skin is out of the box (I don't have the Photoshop skills needed to tweak her skin). I only tweaked slightly her proportions. She already had a great body, but I wanted to change it a little bit.
Debbie is a college freestyle swimmer. I based her body on 's toning down her muscularity. A swimmer with good boobs only can swim backstroke (remember this sentence for the next update). But if you look at the comment below, Debbie already has some fans.
About Kate, I don't want to spoil more things than needed, but note that Norah and the MC have been there.
As I said Lisa is my less favorite right now. Obviously, I love her model and her Jackie style. I'm a sucker for 40s, 50s, and 60s style and I think it's underused in AVNs. Primarily because there aren't too good assets.

Zoe's is public on Patreon since some days ago.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks! For me too.

Yeah, we are fans of that show at home. I was surprised no one commented on it previously, although I don't expect comments about all the references.
The funny thing is Kate's original name was Mandy because the actress doing Rebecca's role (and also for Mandy Patinkin, as I'm also a Princess Bride fan). My wise wife (or not so wise, because she married me) make me note I already had an Amanda and a Maddie so it could get confusing. So I changed her name to Kate. Then my wife said something like "Fat and called Kate? People will think about This is us". So I reinforced the idea with the background story moving her origin to Pittsburg (she originally was from Detroit) and gave her two brothers (that won't appear in game).
For the record, Pittsburgh ends with an H. They tried to standardize all the burgs but Pittsburgh wouldn't go for it and retained the final H.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
For the record, Pittsburgh ends with an H. They tried to standardize all the burgs but Pittsburgh wouldn't go for it and retained the final H.

Thanks! Luckily in the game I wrote it correctly :D .
In that post, I forgot the H.
Unluckily I can't see the link. Not available in my region.

Reactions: Feyd

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Thanks! Luckily in the game I wrote it correctly :D .
In that post, I forgot the H.
Unluckily I can't see the link. Not available in my region.
Fair use quote of the website of a Pittsburgh TV station that did a story on the H

Pittsburgh is named after William Pitt, a former prime minister of England who had Scottish roots.

When Pittsburgh was named, it was to pay respect to both Pitt and his Scottish heritage.

In Scotland, most towns are pronounced "borough" but spelled "burgh" -- which is how Pittsburgh became Pittsburgh.

In 1816, the town was officially incorporated. But in its founding document, a "typo" was made and the "h" was left off every reference to Pittsburgh.

Every city document, resolution and bit of council business spelled Pittsburgh correctly. Despite the error, almost all Pittsburghers kept the "h" in.

In 1890, seeking uniformity among "burg" names, the federal government dropped the "h" in all towns that had one, including Pittsburgh.

Much of Pittsburgh retained the "h," but to outsiders, there wasn't one.

The Pennsylvanian train station etched "Pittsburg" into its portico. The Pittsburgh Pirates had "Pittsburg" on their jerseys. Some local newspapers even went by the federal government's spelling.

In 1911, after a big effort by the mayor, the city council and the postmaster in Pittsburgh, a hearing was demanded to get the name formally changed.

On July 19, 1911, the government agreed and formally returned the "h" to Pittsburgh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Kim's skin is out of the box (I don't have the Photoshop skills needed to tweak her skin). I only tweaked slightly her proportions. She already had a great body, but I wanted to change it a little bit.
Debbie is a college freestyle swimmer. I based her body on 's toning down her muscularity. A swimmer with good boobs only can swim backstroke (remember this sentence for the next update). But if you look at the comment below, Debbie already has some fans.
About Kate, I don't want to spoil more things than needed, but note that Norah and the MC have been there.
As I said Lisa is my less favorite right now. Obviously, I love her model and her Jackie style. I'm a sucker for 40s, 50s, and 60s style and I think it's underused in AVNs. Primarily because there aren't too good assets.

Zoe's is public on Patreon since some days ago.

Thanks! For me too.

Yeah, we are fans of that show at home. I was surprised no one commented on it previously, although I don't expect comments about all the references.
The funny thing is Kate's original name was Mandy because the actress doing Rebecca's role (and also for Mandy Patinkin, as I'm also a Princess Bride fan). My wise wife (or not so wise, because she married me) make me note I already had an Amanda and a Maddie so it could get confusing. So I changed her name to Kate. Then my wife said something like "Fat and called Kate? People will think about This is us". So I reinforced the idea with the background story moving her origin to Pittsburg (she originally was from Detroit) and gave her two brothers (that won't appear in game).
Wow, I am already a big fan of Zoe's look. Hopefully we get to see her in lots of lace and fishnet.
I can't wait to meet her in game. Is she in the second batch of students?
I'm absolutely fascinated to see how she'll get on with Erika, will they instantly bond over their sense of style or instantly dislike each other? Hrm... possible threesome partner? <3

As for Kate I'm more interested now so thank you very much. Look forward to see what the choices are going forward.

Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
I'm surprised there's so much complaining about the students, you've been able to reject any girl you didn't want in the game. If they're not your cup of tea then don't go down their path. That being said I absolutely love this game and despite it being updated monthly I still wish the updates were quicker lol and trope is very active in interacting with people which is awesome to see

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Fair use quote of the website of a Pittsburgh TV station that did a story on the H
Thanks for sharing the text. "A city fighting for his H". One more thing to the "interesting cultural things I won't ever use but are interesting to know" box in my brain!

Wow, I am already a big fan of Zoe's look. Hopefully we get to see her in lots of lace and fishnet.
I can't wait to meet her in game. Is she in the second batch of students?
I'm absolutely fascinated to see how she'll get on with Erika, will they instantly bond over their sense of style or instantly dislike each other? Hrm... possible threesome partner? <3

As for Kate I'm more interested now so thank you very much. Look forward to see what the choices are going forward.
Zoe will arrive with the second batch of students. And she will be at the high point of her Gothicism, so where Erika dresses relatively mildly, she will be more extreme. But she will be much more than just a goth hottie. She, like all the other girls, will have a story behind her and a future to develop.

I'm surprised there's so much complaining about the students, you've been able to reject any girl you didn't want in the game. If they're not your cup of tea then don't go down their path. That being said I absolutely love this game and despite it being updated monthly I still wish the updates were quicker lol and trope is very active in interacting with people which is awesome to see
I can understand the complaints. The first batch of students has been talked about for 9 (real-world) months and people had expectations. I had already said that not all girls would be Marthas, Norahs, or Erikas, but the number of "out of the mainstream beauty" girls has surprised some players. And the more "mainstream beauty" losses all her beauty the moment she speaks.
For me, even looking at them only physically, all of them have something interesting: Lisa is gorgeous, Kim has the most "bombshell body" of the 4, and Debbie and Kate are very beautiful. But if I see them with the eyes of the players, I also can find things in all of them that can be unlikable for some people: Kim's vitiligo, Debbie's lack of boobs and "excess" of muscles, Kate's "excess of meat", and that hole Lisa has in the middle of her face that emits sounds. Kate even has another thing that will piss off a group of players more than her weight.

I don't get angry with the people complaining (if they express them politely). I understand them, and I only explain my reasons to do what I did. There are things that won't change: Kim won't heal her vitiligo (although it's possible to do it), Debbie won't grow boobs (until pregnant), etc. But there will be others that can change through players' choices. For example, Lisa can be the most important person in the epilogue with the right set of choices.

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
Thanks for your feedback.
MC will get his hair done in
He will also have a wardrobe upgrade with every update for a while.
He looks older than normal for a 21-year guy, but you should see some of my pics at 21 :ROFLMAO:. I looked much older than he did. Thankfully, he's not going bald like me ;).

As I mentioned before, I wanted to make him look older than usual, so that the MILFs don't feel so much like they're dating a boy, but that they're dating a man.
Girls know how old he is and don't mind that he looks older, but a 44-year-old woman like Norah wouldn't even look at him twice if MC looked like Justin Bieber did at 21 (or any other Justin Biener age if I have a say in the matter :KEK:).
Dude, who cares what you look like anyway. It's really weird how incest looks when you're literally like a father to your sisters or a husband to your mother. I don't know, maybe this is your first game. But you better not do that in the future if you decide to make games in the incest genre.

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for sharing the text. "A city fighting for his H". One more thing to the "interesting cultural things I won't ever use but are interesting to know" box in my brain!

Zoe will arrive with the second batch of students. And she will be at the high point of her Gothicism, so where Erika dresses relatively mildly, she will be more extreme. But she will be much more than just a goth hottie. She, like all the other girls, will have a story behind her and a future to develop.

I can understand the complaints. The first batch of students has been talked about for 9 (real-world) months and people had expectations. I had already said that not all girls would be Marthas, Norahs, or Erikas, but the number of "out of the mainstream beauty" girls has surprised some players. And the more "mainstream beauty" losses all her beauty the moment she speaks.
For me, even looking at them only physically, all of them have something interesting: Lisa is gorgeous, Kim has the most "bombshell body" of the 4, and Debbie and Kate are very beautiful. But if I see them with the eyes of the players, I also can find things in all of them that can be unlikable for some people: Kim's vitiligo, Debbie's lack of boobs and "excess" of muscles, Kate's "excess of meat", and that hole Lisa has in the middle of her face that emits sounds. Kate even has another thing that will piss off a group of players more than her weight.

I don't get angry with the people complaining (if they express them politely). I understand them, and I only explain my reasons to do what I did. There are things that won't change: Kim won't heal her vitiligo (although it's possible to do it), Debbie won't grow boobs (until pregnant), etc. But there will be others that can change through players' choices. For example, Lisa can be the most important person in the epilogue with the right set of choices.
in my opinion, it's the flaws that make people beautiful and interesting

sometimes it's the broken mirror that gives the most beautiful reflection

as I've said before I've played games where the women were physically beautiful

but personality-wise they were fucking boring

all they were interested in was the MC and his dick

they didn't have a personality of their own and that gets old really fast

but anyway I'm happy with my monogamy route with my two favorite milf's
wait did you just say...

a goth hottie. :oops:

View attachment JonTron_-WTF-.mp4

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Dude, who cares what you look like anyway. It's really weird how incest looks when you're literally like a father to your sisters or a husband to your mother. I don't know, maybe this is your first game. But you better not do that in the future if you decide to make games in the incest genre.
My wife cares :D
It's difficult to be "literally like a father to your sisterS" when you literally (that is the correct use for that word) only have one. Or do you mean that the MC is a caring fatherly/husbandly figure? ;) (obviously kidding here)
Yes, it's my first game. Now you know. You could have known by reading the OP.
Blame it on my poor English, but the sentences which start with "But you better not..." always sound like a threat to me. I've done it in my first game and no one has died yet.
Have some players complained about the MC's apparent age? Yes.
Have some players complained about Erika having tats? Yes. She has them.
Have some players complained about Martha's looks? Yes, obviously. She doesn't sport a 64E.
Have some players complained about Norah's weight? Also yes. For some players, she has slimmed too much, for others too little.
Daphne's braid? Yes. Samantha and Simone's skin color? Yes. Alexia's birth country? Of course. Emma's hairstyle? Obviously (about the three of them)

Would players complain if I remove Erika's tats, give Martha a 64E, make a clone of Norah so there can be an anorexic and a fat one, change Daphne's braid, Samantha and Simone's race, Alexia's nationality, or Emma's hairstyle? I'm sure they will.

Hearing all players' opinions, but taking them with a grain of salt and heading them only when they make sense is one of the devs' jobs. Deciding when an opinion makes sense is another one.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
in my opinion, it's the flaws that make people beautiful and interesting

sometimes it's the broken mirror that gives the most beautiful reflection

as I've said before I've played games where the women were physically beautiful

but personality-wise they were fucking boring

all they were interested in was the MC and his dick

they didn't have a personality of their own and that gets old really fast

but anyway I'm happy with my monogamy route with my two favorite milf's
wait did you just say...

a goth hottie. :oops:

View attachment 2577115
That redhead goth hottie can challenge a lot of monogamy playthroughs with her looks. Let's hope I can make her interesting enough so monogamy players do a playthrough to be with her. :D

Sep 3, 2020
It's difficult to be "literally like a father to your sisterS" when you literally (that is the correct use for that word) only have one. Or do you mean that the MC is a caring fatherly/husbandly figure? ;) (obviously kidding here)
Blame it on my poor English, but the sentences which start with "But you better not..." always sound like a threat to me. I've done it in my first game and no one has died yet.
Have some players complained about Martha's looks? Yes, obviously. She doesn't sport a 64E.
Have some players complained about Norah's weight? Also yes. For some players, she has slimmed too much, for others too little.
Daphne's braid? Yes. Samantha and Simone's skin color? Yes. Alexia's birth country? Of course. Emma's hairstyle? Obviously (about the three of them)

Would players complain if I remove Erika's tats, give Martha a 64E, make a clone of Norah so there can be an anorexic and a fat one, change Daphne's braid, Samantha and Simone's race, Alexia's nationality, or Emma's hairstyle? I'm sure they will.

Hearing all players' opinions, but taking them with a grain of salt and heading them only when they make sense is one of the devs' jobs. Deciding when an opinion makes sense is another one.
yes I tell him the same thing but because of my reading disability it takes me awhile to make comments:p

• Red Heart
Sep 3, 2020
That redhead goth hottie can challenge a lot of monogamy playthroughs with her looks. Let's hope I can make her interesting enough so monogamy players do a playthrough to be with her. :D
my brother no one will ever make me break my monogamy but it will make me make a separate save file

where I'm absolute with no one until she shows up ;)

Sep 3, 2020
That was what I meant when I talked about making her interesting enough ;) .
as long as she doesn't act like. MC is her only reason for living

and I have to get to know her and earn her affection

before she wants to jump on my dick

I mean I love it when the woman I love is affectionate

I mean I pick the two milfs in the game and they're very loving and affectionate but

they're also their own people:love:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018

A couple of things…

First, your English is remarkably good; much better than my mediocre (Latin American) Spanish, at any rate. You write like a native English-speaker. Good writing and a good story matter to me, and you get high marks on both counts.

Second, one of the major strengths of this game (and my favorite adult games in general) is its(their) high level of diversity of potential LI characters. I think some people are too caught up with how they would do things if they were in charge of the game’s development, and any deviation from that gets their criticism (and not necessarily very constructive criticism, either). The solution is that they could develop their own game that incorporates the things that they want, or as an alternative they could write fan fiction (complete with pictures if they want) that incorporates the things that they want.

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017

Threat? Threat that my criticism will lead you to ptsd? It's really dangerous, I'll be more careful. It's clear that you have your own approach, as well as other developers. It's just that the incest game genre has its own standards that often define successful games from unsuccessful ones. But if this is a test of your pen and a job for the soul, I have no questions.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
First thing first. Updated the OP. v.0.10A.1 has gone public. In a while, I'll come back to answer the posts. Public release night is stressful :D
Credits to Avaron1974 for a sentence I stole from her (with her agreement) and used during the breakfast.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes