Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
as long as she doesn't act like. MC is her only reason for living

and I have to get to know her and earn her affection

before she wants to jump on my dick

I mean I love it when the woman I love is affectionate

I mean I pick the two milfs in the game and they're very loving and affectionate but

they're also their own people:love:
I don't like girls who only are (and only aspire to be) a receptacle for the MC's dick.
The closest girl to this in the game is Scarlett at the beginning of the story.
Like the other students, Zoe will have a points system, so you will have to earn their affection (or even their attention).
Unlike the first batch of students, where you start with zero points, the second batch will have some girls that will start with positive (they have heard so many good things about the MC) or negative (they hate the MC for several reasons) depending on if you have public relationships with the other girls/ladies or not.
For example, imagine a sanctimonious girl who learns Martha (or any other family member) is pregnant with the kids of her own son (nephew, brother, cousin). You will start the relationship with her with negative points.

A couple of things…

First, your English is remarkably good; much better than my mediocre (Latin American) Spanish, at any rate. You write like a native English-speaker. Good writing and a good story matter to me, and you get high marks on both counts.

Second, one of the major strengths of this game (and my favorite adult games in general) is its(their) high level of diversity of potential LI characters. I think some people are too caught up with how they would do things if they were in charge of the game’s development, and any deviation from that gets their criticism (and not necessarily very constructive criticism, either). The solution is that they could develop their own game that incorporates the things that they want, or as an alternative they could write fan fiction (complete with pictures if they want) that incorporates the things that they want.
Thanks, MarsUltor, writing the game and interacting with you guys have done a lot to improve my English level (with the help of my very patient proofreaders). I still have a lot to learn, as my English used to be only for professional and tourism use. I usually don't write emails about incest, feelings, or sex. :ROFLMAO:

Diversity is very important to me. Be it body type, personality, age, skin color, bush type, or background. Having 20 identical girls as LIs can be boring.
I won't remove the diversity in the game to please a group of players. The Yeti will remain, Kim won't heal her vitiligo even if she could once she is at a certain point in her life (more on that on 0.12), and Debbie won't have a boob job, but I can give choices as I did with Samantha's Black Panther/Sphinx Cat when it has some logic.

Threat? Threat that my criticism will lead you to ptsd? It's really dangerous, I'll be more careful. It's clear that you have your own approach, as well as other developers. It's just that the incest game genre has its own standards that often define successful games from unsuccessful ones. But if this is a test of your pen and a job for the soul, I have no questions.
I don't say you are threatening me. I said that start of the sentence always sounds like that to a non-native speaker like me.
Incest games have been successful and have been a failure independently of if they followed those standards or not. So following them or not isn't a guarantee of success.
Those standards also included for a lot of time molesting the family members in their sleep, peeping on them in the shower, etc.
I'm proud of not following those standards.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I was going to say a few things but Finding out TropecitaGames updated op ended one of my lines lol.

So the following are i have meet a goth chick and a rocker chick they did not get along something about poser and some other bs.
Wouldnt mind seeing that playout and see how you defuse that bomb lol.

Also will we ever get a asian chick besides kim if she is even asian?.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I was going to say a few things but Finding out TropecitaGames updated op ended one of my lines lol.

So the following are i have meet a goth chick and a rocker chick they did not get along something about poser and some other bs.
Wouldnt mind seeing that playout and see how you defuse that bomb lol.

Also will we ever get a asian chick besides kim if she is even asian?.
A rocker chick? There isn't one. There is Erika who is just out of her goth phase, and Zoe (who hasn't yet arrived) who is at the peak of that phase. No more urban tribes. I'm too old to know the current hates/likes between different groups, so I would mess something for sure.

Maddie is of East Asian origin (although she is American), and Saira is Indian, so also an Asian. Kim is of mixed race, with black skin (before the vitiligo) and Caucasian facial features.

Sep 3, 2020
I don't like girls who only are (and only aspire to be) a receptacle for the MC's dick.
The closest girl to this in the game is Scarlett at the beginning of the story.
Like the other students, Zoe will have a points system, so you will have to earn their affection (or even their attention).
Unlike the first batch of students, where you start with zero points, the second batch will have some girls that will start with positive (they have heard so many good things about the MC) or negative (they hate the MC for several reasons) depending on if you have public relationships with the other girls/ladies or not.
For example, imagine a sanctimonious girl who learns Martha (or any other family member) is pregnant with the kids of her own son (nephew, brother, cousin). You will start the relationship with her with negative points.
I'm out of reactions but brother I am so happy to hear that

I have a question about Norah and Martha

about the solo route

I love them and I hate keeping my relationship with them a secret

especially since I'm going to have a baby with Norah in norah solo route

I don't want to keep my relationship a secret especially since I'm going to be a daddy

I want to be able to point to her belly in public and say you see that that's mine

I did that

by the way, the conversation I had with her in the car makes no sense I'm not dating or seeing anybody else but her

I don't know if you can't change it it ok

but if you can try to avoid comments like that if I'm in a monogamy route

kind of breaks the immersion

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
TropecitaGames my save from last update on the "save here" screen loaded, but ended the game instantly... The previous update end save, loads fine.

I applied the "old" i_Patch, and it asked for a replace, was there any update to this patch or was it already included? If there is a new patch for .10A, I understand the error. If not, I am lost...

Peace :)

P.S.: I started on the save that worked... haven't reached the new content yet...

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames my save from last update on the "save here" screen loaded, but ended the game instantly... The previous update end save, loads fine.

I applied the "old" i_Patch, and it asked for a replace, was there any update to this patch or was it already included? If there is a new patch for .10A, I understand the error. If not, I am lost...

P.S.: I started on the save that worked... haven't reached the new content yet...
Please, try to load the latest save, rollback until you see the last image on 0.9 (should be something about a Discord server or about My Residence if you aren't in Erika's path), and continue from there.
The ipatch replaces a file that has the incest variable = False for one with the incest variable = True, so the message is correct, as the file exists, but it's the same file for all the updates, as it only changes a variable that is checked inside the game.

Reactions: Satou Pendragon

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

i had that too i just rolled back 2-3 times from the save of the last update and it worked. Did you try that?

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'm out of reactions but brother I am so happy to hear that

I have a question about Norah and Martha

about the solo route

I love them and I hate keeping my relationship with them a secret

especially since I'm going to have a baby with Norah in norah solo route

I don't want to keep my relationship a secret especially since I'm going to be a daddy

I want to be able to point to her belly in public and say you see that that's mine

I did that

by the way, the conversation I had with her in the car makes no sense I'm not dating or seeing anybody else but her

I don't know if you can't change it it ok

but if you can try to avoid comments like that if I'm in a monogamy route

kind of breaks the immersion
My fault. Until a few updates ago I didn't think about the solo routes and there are some "not too accurate" dialogues. I should re-do those dialogues at some point taking into account the solo routes.
In the last few updates some relationships have gone semi-public: Eileen and Alexia know about each other, Erika knows about Norah, and in the last one, another relationship is discovered by a character. Step by step they will become public.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Please, try to load the latest save, rollback until you see the last image on 0.9 (should be something about a Discord server or about My Residence if you aren't in Erika's path), and continue from there.
The ipatch replaces a file that has the incest variable = False for one with the incest variable = True, so the message is correct, as the file exists, but it's the same file for all the updates, as it only changes a variable that is checked inside the game.
I can't load the last save. The games accepts it and goes to the main menu. Here:
View attachment 7-3-LT1.save

Try it... :oops:

EDIT: Now I understood what you meant, tried it, and it works... Forget my stupidity.

ISSUE CLOSED.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I can't load the last save. The games accepts it and goes to the main menu. Here:
View attachment 2578338

Try it... :oops:

EDIT: Now I understood what you meant, tried it, and it works... Forget my stupidity.

ISSUE CLOSED.
It's 1:00 AM in Portugal. It's not stupidity, it's sleepiness. ;)
I'm happy it worked. Now you'll be able to meet Meemaw!

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
A rocker chick? There isn't one. There is Erika who is just out of her goth phase, and Zoe (who hasn't yet arrived) who is at the peak of that phase. No more urban tribes. I'm too old to know the current hates/likes between different groups, so I would mess something for sure.

Maddie is of East Asian origin (although she is American), and Saira is Indian, so also an Asian. Kim is of mixed race, with black skin (before the vitiligo) and Caucasian facial features.
See i thought kim was maybe asian once her glasses broke thats all i stayed looking at. didnt even cross my mind if she was half white and half black.
you cant be that old either lol im in my mid 30's that situation that i mentioned happened when i was in my teens 20ish years ago. I dont even know if goths even exist anymore lol

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
See i thought kim was maybe asian once her glasses broke thats all i stayed looking at. didnt even cross my mind if she was half white and half black.
you cant be that old either lol im in my mid 30's that situation that i mentioned happened when i was in my teens 20ish years ago. I dont even know if goths even exist anymore lol
That old? This year I'll be 51 if I resist until October!!!
Goths still exist. My pseudo-niece is the goth Erika is based upon. They are in decline, but there is still a goth pub 800m from my home. It's nice seeing them on a Friday night queueing at the entrance when I return from dinner. They start their party and I return home to party with My Dorm's girls. And I feel old :D

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Damn... I was having so much fun... that when the end of content showed up I was so surprised :eek:

Am I wrong in presuming the "Lady in Blue" to be "out-of-limits"? (Don't get me wrong I don't want her to be)

What a nice update Trop.

Peace :D

P.S.: Ask your proof-readers to look at the Decisions, there's some work for them there.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes