Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1682676962098.png
This game .. one of the most heartwarming starts ever ...

We don”t talk anymore,
We don”t talk any more,
Like we used to ...

1682677060478.png

Once in the game, the good feels keep mounting and mounting, a great pace to follow the adventure...

1682677111185.png

The great relationships and cuddles and sweet honey drencehd babes do not let u go ...

1682677179074.png

This game fills the heart with joy and hope and relationships ...

1682677235080.png

Awesome on so many levels ...

• Hey there
Reactions: Trope95 and Bob69

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1682680279631.png

I am looking straight - a angel. Looking straight at me.

1682680324513.png

Why, you look fantastic all dark and mysterious ...

1682680367658.png

Yea, here, take me with you into your consumare heaven. Cannot wait to make heaven reality with you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95
Sep 3, 2020
My fault. Until a few updates ago I didn't think about the solo routes and there are some "not too accurate" dialogues. I should re-do those dialogues at some point taking into account the solo routes.
In the last few updates some relationships have gone semi-public: Eileen and Alexia know about each other, Erika knows about Norah, and in the last one, another relationship is discovered by a character. Step by step they will become public.
thank God, brother

because I'm the type of person that when it comes to love I don't care what people think I will shout it from the rooftops

and if people have a problem with it

it's their problem, not mine

I don't care I have nothing to be ashamed of

• Red Heart

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
thank God, brother

because I'm the type of person that when it comes to love I don't care what people think I will shout it from the rooftops

and if people have a problem with it

it's their problem, not mine

I don't care I have nothing to be ashamed of
Not you nor the MC, but some of the girls have a problem with it.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
well that's fair

as long as the MC is not ashamed or scared to tell anybody

and it's the girls making him be quiet I can live with that for now

because if he was man enough to sleep with them he should be man enough to admit it proudly
There will be news in that field in your Norah playthrough in the next updates

Ákos dscda

Nov 1, 2018
Thanks for your feedback.
MC will get his hair done in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He will also have a wardrobe upgrade with every update for a while.
He looks older than normal for a 21-year guy, but you should see some of my pics at 21 :ROFLMAO:. I looked much older than he did. Thankfully, he's not going bald like me ;).

As I mentioned before, I wanted to make him look older than usual, so that the MILFs don't feel so much like they're dating a boy, but that they're dating a man.
Girls know how old he is and don't mind that he looks older, but a 44-year-old woman like Norah wouldn't even look at him twice if MC looked like Justin Bieber did at 21 (or any other Justin Biener age if I have a say in the matter :KEK:).
This is a terrible reasoning ngl

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Emma knows since the after Truth and Dare scene. She doesn't want to go public.
Erika knows since the sauna scene. She wants to tell Norah, there hasn't been any opportunity yet.
Norah greenlighted him at the cafe. She doesn't want to go public.
Eileen introduced the harem idea to him. She doesn't care who knows, but won't put a billboard at Newport entrance.
Alexia knows since the training session and discovered the first girl in the threesome scene. She can't go public.

The girls' desires are the main reason the MC is not telling any other girl with who he is.
Ok it is your game and I am a big fan. But for me... I have a girlfriend, then I meet a girl at a cafe... we hit it off, I tell her about my girlfriend and she does not care, cafe girl does not want me to tell anyone about us.. we fuck. I have cheated on my girlfriend as soon as I made the choice to fuck the cafe girl. Now if I was a loyal guy to my girlfriend I would tell her about cafe girl. and for cafe girl when she said "I don't want to tell anyone about us", well then there can be no us, as that would be a secret from someone I am currently with..

I am not trying to bust your balls. It's your game. Just a fun little talk. Love your game, I enjoy most of the girls.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
This is a terrible reasoning ngl
I should disagree. It was a reasoning made by more than one real woman in that situation (one of them my wife).
I think they know better what goes through their mind than us.
My wife's exact sentence (it was in Spanish, though) was "If you have looked the age of my son (I'm not much older than him) I wouldn't have thought about a serious relationship with you. I wouldn't want people to think I have two sons instead of a son and a husband when we are walking down the street".
I still trust my wife's brain cells, although she has given me reasons to not do it, like marrying me.

As I'm always have been into older ladies, I've heard variations of that sentence more than once.

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
As you say sales aren't a quality indicator. How many Rolls Royce are sold? How many SEAT Ibizas? Is Ibiza the best car?
It also applies to popularity. Is it better a Marvel movie or an obscure Truffaut movie? Don't answer. It's a subjective question.
We didn't go from sex games to George Lucas. We went from false standards to a standard breaker. I named him as an example.
Success? I don't measure my success through my earnings (they are bigger than expected, lower than desired). Not even by the number of monthly downloads (I never could have thought about getting more than 100.000 downloads). My greater success is having met a lot of players who enjoy the story we (the players and I) are building. People I laughed with, I have had interesting discusions, cultural clashes, and a lot of opinions exchange.
My success is that I'm a more complete person than I was 364 days ago (tomorrow My Dorm makes its first year)
How many Rolls Royce are sold? How many SEAT Ibizas?
This is an incorrect analogy. The first car is a luxury item, purchased because of its status in the world, not because of its direct purpose. The second car is designed for mass consumption and is actually purchased because of its direct purpose, transportation.

We went from false standards to a standard breaker
I agree with you, but there are very few people like Lucas. Those who truly break the old standards end up setting new standards themselves. He who defeats the dragon becomes the dragon himself. Everyone else, as I said, is just doing creative work. Such people at best become popular in narrow circles, outside of which they are considered outsiders or bizzare creators.

My greater success is having met a lot of players who enjoy the story we
I think it's a mistake to mix the creator's work with his audience. All the audience can do is, at best, offer new ideas for inspiration. But how you think is your own business. Anyway, it's a very long and stuffy topic, so I suggest we not go too deep.

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Great update once again, ahh Simone... What an Angel, and I'm honestly surprised that one of the students has already seen something she shouldn't have and is already sus.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Ok it is your game and I am a big fan. But for me... I have a girlfriend, then I meet a girl at a cafe... we hit it off, I tell her about my girlfriend and she does not care, cafe girl does not want me to tell anyone about us.. we fuck. I have cheated on my girlfriend as soon as I made the choice to fuck the cafe girl. Now if I was a loyal guy to my girlfriend I would tell her about cafe girl. and for cafe girl when she said "I don't want to tell anyone about us", well then there can be no us, as that would be a secret from someone I am currently with..

I am not trying to bust your balls. It's your game. Just a fun little talk. Love your game, I enjoy most of the girls.
I get your reasoning, but your example with the cafe girl doesn't apply. Recapitulating (first choices only to make it easier):
* Norah shower scene (no relationship opened)
* Eileen proposes to be fwb (no relationship established)
* Erika kiss and she says she should think about it before taking a decision (no relationship established)
* Norah kiss at the cafe and she greenlights the MC to be with other women (basically enabling the harem) because she can't decide about starting a relationship (no relationship established)
* Eileen and the MC fuck in the forest. She proposes harem (no exclusive relationship established)
* Emma's handjob/fingering. The MC tells her about other girls (no exclusive relationship established)
* Norah's first sex. She has greenlighted the harem previously. (no exclusive relationship established)
* Samantha titjob. Here is the only event when the MC can be said to have started something without telling her about others. (No relationship established)
* Simone at the cafe is informed about others (no relationship established)
* Scarlett and Daphne handjobs (no relationship established)
* Alexia training fuck. The MC informs her about others (no exclusive relationship established)
* Erika's sauna scene. She accepts there are others
* Maddie blackmail/romance. In the (maledom) blackmail the MC doesn't owe anything to her. Neither in the femdom path. The romance path is only meeting to watch a movie.
* Megan at Westport. She is informed about the existence of others (no exclusive relationship established)
* Samantha's date. The only event when the MC hasn't been honest.
* Daphne and Scarlett are informed about others (no exclusive relationship established)

This is an incorrect analogy. The first car is a luxury item, purchased because of its status in the world, not because of its direct purpose. The second car is designed for mass consumption and is actually purchased because of its direct purpose, transportation.

I agree with you, but there are very few people like Lucas. Those who truly break the old standards end up setting new standards themselves. He who defeats the dragon becomes the dragon himself. Everyone else, as I said, is just doing creative work. Such people at best become popular in narrow circles, outside of which they are considered outsiders and weird creators.

I think it's a mistake to mix the creator's work with his audience. All the audience can do is, at best, offer new ideas for inspiration. But how you think is your own business. Anyway, it's a very long and stuffy topic, so I suggest we not go too deep.
As you say the analogy would be incorrect if I hadn't started the sentence with "As you say sales aren't a quality indicator." that you cleverly omitted in your quote.

Wrong. Those who truly break the old standards don't end up setting new standards themselves. They are so copied that what they have done becomes the standard. But they don't set it.

Wrong once again. If you measure success by sales, the audience is important. If I measure success by what people bring to me as a person, the audience is important. What the audience can do is support the dev in many more ways than economically.

Developing a game as an independent dev is sometimes a hard journey: Rude people, criticism, imposter syndrome, stress because you can't meet your auto-imposed deadlines, etc. Reading some comments, knowing you are getting to the people, laughing with the players, talking about things that don't have anything to do with the game... those are the things that in the low points make you say "A couple of updates more. These guys deserve it". For me, a guy who doesn't think about this as a way to become a millionaire, that's the real success. If I become a millionaire during the journey, obviously I'm not going to complain, I could spend more time doing this, but for me My Dorm is already a success because of the people I've met. 20 years from now I won't remember specific sentences from My Dorm, but I will remember guys from Portugal, Germany, Canada, Uruguay, Spain, USA, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Peru, and a lot of other countries (I know I forget some, sorry) who made this journey (much more) enjoyable.

Last edited:

SecondOfSix

Jun 6, 2020
the beginning of the new update is a bit weird for me: at first Mom is in my room and we are talking about meemaw arriving and suddenly the scene changes to mom being outside the door and talking about cake. Are there a few lines missing?

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Who eats red velvet cake for breakfast? that's just fucking weird.
Only if it has cream cheese frosting (and on days that end in "y").

--------------
Seriously though, there's a bakery a little over a half-mile (about a km) from my house that makes incredibly good red velvet cake doughnuts with cream cheese frosting, and I generally have a couple of those for breakfast about once a week.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes