Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I get your reasoning, but your example with the cafe girl doesn't apply. Recapitulating (first choices only to make it easier):
* Norah shower scene (no relationship opened)
* Eileen proposes to be fwb (no relationship established)
* Erika kiss and she says she should think about it before taking a decision (no relationship established)
* Norah kiss at the cafe and she greenlights the MC to be with other women (basically enabling the harem) because she can't decide about starting a relationship (no relationship established)
* Eileen and the MC fuck in the forest. She proposes harem (no exclusive relationship established)
* Emma's handjob/fingering. The MC tells her about other girls (no exclusive relationship established)
* Norah's first sex. She has greenlighted the harem previously. (no exclusive relationship established)
* Samantha titjob. Here is the only event when the MC can be said to have started something without telling her about others. (No relationship established)
* Simone at the cafe is informed about others (no relationship established)
* Scarlett and Daphne handjobs (no relationship established)
* Alexia training fuck. The MC informs her about others (no exclusive relationship established)
* Erika's sauna scene. She accepts there are others
* Maddie blackmail/romance. In the (maledom) blackmail the MC doesn't owe anything to her. Neither in the femdom path. The romance path is only meeting to watch a movie.
* Megan at Westport. She is informed about the existence of others (no exclusive relationship established)
* Samantha's date. The only event when the MC hasn't been honest.
* Daphne and Scarlett are informed about others (no exclusive relationship established)
:) ok, well as long as you have it all worked out. don't mind me I am old (58). thanks for the chat, it was fun. I eagerly await the next update. peace.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Hey there i just wanted to know what's new in this update because it was short for me
Mom wake up with accidental Debbie flash. Convo with Kate. Drop off Debbie and Kate followed by Simone bone. Pick up meemaw and new challenger(?) Aunt Betty with a surprise Alexis meeting. Update ends mid drive home.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and tsap

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Not sure if just me, but the jump from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
felt weird.

I checked the script and it´s made like that. Just felt like a weird jump. :unsure:
Nothing weird to me. It wasn't allowed to go up while hugging Martha, when she stepped out... there was nothing stopping it...

What is weird for you?

Peace :)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nothing weird to me. It wasn't allowed to go up while hugging Martha, when she stepped out... there was nothing stopping it...

What is weird for you?

The Interpretation, I gave to his post, is that the transiton, was to abrupt, as if a render inbetween were missing.
like: a picture were Martha steps back and MC, becomes aware that Debbie is about to see him, the :)oops:) efect then the facepalm because Martha got nervous and was so focused on them that she lost awareness of the situation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
else I don't know,

Sep 13, 2020
The Interpretation, I gave to his post, is that the transition, was to abrupt, as if a render in between were missing.
like: a picture were Martha steps back and MC, becomes aware that Debbie is about to see him, the :)oops:) effect then the facepalm because Martha got nervous and was so focused on them that she lost awareness of the situation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
else I don't know,
Yeah, I could agree on this and I am starting over on this vn since I have taken a break playing vn's for five months now time to catch up over 50+ of them starting with this one.

Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
The Interpretation, I gave to his post, is that the transiton, was to abrupt, as if a render inbetween were missing.
like: a picture were Martha steps back and MC, becomes aware that Debbie is about to see him, the :)oops:) efect then the facepalm because Martha got nervous and was so focused on them that she lost awareness of the situation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
else I don't know,
Yeah, maybe it's that...

• Hey there

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
else I don't know,
Yep that was what i thought. Guess i could have done a better job at explaining what i meant. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
It felt very abrupt.
Like it went from cosy moment to akward with random question about cake. :giggle:

Also, nice update. Not only did we get Meemaw but a random Aunt Nun appered. :ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Yep that was what i thought. Guess i could have done a better job at explaining what i meant. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
It felt very abrupt.
Like it went from cosy moment to akward with random question about cake. :giggle:

Also, nice update. Not only did we get Meemaw but a random Aunt Nun appered. :ROFLMAO:
I hope I have the right type of balls for that... LOL But I am already thinking about the Evolution. Go! Go!

Peace :D

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
the beginning of the new update is a bit weird for me: at first Mom is in my room and we are talking about meemaw arriving and suddenly the scene changes to mom being outside the door and talking about cake. Are there a few lines missing?
Perhaps I did it a bit abruptly. I changed the PoV to Debbie and there wasn't any possibility to do the scene with Martha opening the door without it looking weird and not seeing Debbie there.

TropecitaGames Hey buddy, can you please get those girls to take of their damn shoes when they sit in their bed. It irks me to no ends.
When did it happen? In the first chapter?

Only if it has cream cheese frosting (and on days that end in "y").

--------------
Seriously though, there's a bakery a little over a half-mile (about a km) from my house that makes incredibly good red velvet cake doughnuts with cream cheese frosting, and I generally have a couple of those for breakfast about once a week.
There is no bad time for a red velvet cake

The animated blinking is really throwing me off
The blinking has been there since the initial release, but in this update I used it a lot more. Some people have said they find it to give more life to the characters. My wife between them. She is QC, so it will remain.

Not sure if just me, but the jump from to this felt weird.

I checked the script and it´s made like that. Just felt like a weird jump. :unsure:
Perhaps I did it a bit abruptly. I changed the PoV to Debbie and there wasn't any possibility to do the scene with Martha opening the door without it looking weird and not seeing Debbie there.

else I don't know,
And showing the MC old face??? And return to the complains about it??? :D

I struggled to keep the Lady in blue a secret. Especially when some people complained because Meemaw isn't impregnable. But I acomplished keeping my mouth shut. :D
urination, violence, titfuck... aaaand NO anal? hmmm.. do i smell personal damage in the past? :))
As Avaron1974 answered you, the urination is not sexual, the violence is between men, and... what titfuck has of weird? It's vanilla!
The relationships still aren't ripe enough for anal, although the MC has brought up the issue a couple of times.

If Betty is so intuitive about relationship sparks... It's going to funny when the MC brings her back to the dorm.

"Uh, your mom, aunt, cousin and sisters?? Dios mio"
Betty will have some wordless protagonism in the first family lunch. What is the first question a grandma would ask her grand-daughters? "Do you date anyone?"

No offence, Moon. I'm not as brave as you :D

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes