keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
First Year
Today My Dorm turns one year old.
On this day last year I published v.0.1 and it has been an amazing journey thanks to all of you.
I wanted to do something cool to celebrate it, and in the end it was a mess. I wanted to make an image with the 21 girls introduced so far, but my computer can't handle it. A lot of crashes later I decided to do it in parts. The renders came out more or less ok, but my PhotoShop skills are non-existent and it was impossible even for an expert.
In the end I had to settle for a 4K render of the last 6 women who have appeared in the game.
So I'm sorry, but here I leave you the partial renders of the scene with the 21. This way you can imagine what I had in mind.

Thanks for joining me in the first stage of this journey.

View attachment 2582639
sorry none of the images are loading where I am in Canada - "file requested not found" or some such.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
She also seems like the type of women to know who's pregnant. That could be even more interesting. :ROFLMAO:
Too few days since pregnancy will make it difficult for her.

yep when emma was in her room and she put her damn shoes on her bed.
I won't re-render past images until the game is finished if there isn't a blatant quality problem. That would be punishing for long-time players, as the new update would be delayed. I'll correct the most problematic ones once the game is finished.

Then why is it even mentioned?

Then why is it in the game? Wait, how about a new category "walking"?

You lost me at "romance".
I don't make F95 rules, I only follow them. There is violence? Tag. There is urination? Tag. If there was a tag for walking, I would use it.

That's weird, to me anal is vanilla, while tit fuck not much different than a back spine dick-rub or a forehead dick-slap.. :D
The problem with vanilla is that everyone has a definition for it. Your vanilla and mine are totally different. That's why tags exist.

I have to respectfully disagree when a beautiful woman is involved

urination is always sexual
I mean how else would you explain that scene making me hard...

why is everybody looking at me like that:oops:
OK. I understand your point. I should reword it: Urination isn't used during a scene involving sex.

Got to say, nice to see Simone have some action finally, it's going to be interesting moment when Simone and her mother both find out that they are pregnant for MC :p
Poor Simone deserved it. She's a less extreme Scarlett case but has been attracted by the MC for a longer time.
First they have to discover they are sharing their man. ;)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
yes wait what no that was not my point

my point was seeing her go peepee makes my peepee get hard

hot girl plus urination equals my erection

why what did you think I was talking about bro:p
I reworded my initial "Urination is not used in a sexual way" sentence to that, not your sentence :ROFLMAO:
I perfectly understand you. I can get hard with some things people could say "What the fuck on that scene makes you hard?". If a girl is hot, she can be doing her feet nails and I could get hard (don't ask my wife how many times she stopped doing her nails because of me).

Sep 3, 2020
I reworded my initial "Urination is not used in a sexual way" sentence to that, not your sentence :ROFLMAO:
I perfectly understand you. I can get hard with some things people could say "What the fuck on that scene makes you hard?". If a girl is hot, she can be doing her feet nails and I could get hard (don't ask my wife how many times she stopped doing her nails because of me).
thats-what-im-talking-about-kosine.gif
I can also appreciate a pair of lovely legs

Baby let me lick your body from head to toe

covering your body in my saliva

monogamy with one woman can be very exciting and kinky

and people think it's boring:cautious:

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
dang...so short...i can't get enough of this game...i like it very much but these updates are vryu very short

Reactions: Trope95

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
In the scenario you are describing it is cheating.
In the scenario in the Story, MC had a girlfriend they broke up, because of distace, he got an open relship with a Girl in college, (even if it was more a Girlfriend relship than a open one faithfull) they end it because he goes back home and finish college.
being (Saira, college relship) over , he meets ex girlfriend again, and they decide to have FWB relship.
I fail to see the cheating part in the last scenario.
Pretty sure you got this backwards, Saira (college girl) is the one he had the FWB relationship with, and Eileen (who was his ex) is now back together with him, but this time in an open relationship. I do agree with you, but just wanted to touch on that minor detail.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
First Year
Today My Dorm turns one year old.
On this day last year I published v.0.1 and it has been an amazing journey thanks to all of you.
I wanted to do something cool to celebrate it, and in the end it was a mess. I wanted to make an image with the 21 girls introduced so far, but my computer can't handle it. A lot of crashes later I decided to do it in parts. The renders came out more or less ok, but my PhotoShop skills are non-existent and it was impossible even for an expert.
In the end I had to settle for a 4K render of the last 6 women who have appeared in the game.
So I'm sorry, but here I leave you the partial renders of the scene with the 21. This way you can imagine what I had in mind.
4K Version

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5

Thanks for joining me in the first stage of this journey.

View attachment 2582639
Ooo the thicker ladies are looking great!

• Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Pretty sure you got this backwards, Saira (college girl) is the one he had the FWB relationship with, and Eileen (who was his ex) is now back together with him, but this time in an open relationship. I do agree with you, but just wanted to touch on that minor detail.
to be honest this relship-naming are still Bohemian towns for me, but yes, now that you mention :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: OOpsie ! aforutnately you got the concept right (y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (the confusing part in my post is that he acted with Saira as in a relship (thus being faithfull to her)) Looking forward and preparing tons of popcorn for the moment Saira joins the Dorm and she goes to the Cafe.....and MC walks inocently into this situation :devilish::devilish::devilish:
let's dare a guess about the first encounter,
1. Eileen and Erika got in a brief verbal dispute, and then settle in a sharing agreement
2.Erika enters just in the moment, when Saira and Eileen become aware of the identity of eachother and she joins
resulting in a verbal battle of who is the main in the "Harem"
3. Martha and Norah who come from Norahs gynecological check up , enter just in the moment where our 3 Heroines are beating verbally on the MC and join the Battle
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
the Table for big mischief is set ! game on !

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
Ok this might have already been asked and answered. Out of the 4 students I liked Kate the best, personality wise and I like chubby girls, but since she's the lesbian (always the one I like most in every game turns out to be gay) and I already opted out of the lesbian stuff does that mean Kate will not be a LI ever?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Ok this might have already been asked and answered. Out of the 4 students I liked Kate the best, personality wise and I like chubby girls, but since she's the lesbian (always the one I like most in every game turns out to be gay) and I already opted out of the lesbian stuff does that mean Kate will not be a LI ever?
I wouldn't be surprised if she's bi not lesbian

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-dorm-v0-10a-1-tropecita-games.115549/post-10617845
Unfortunatly Tropes slight sadisic touch don't let him tell too much ;) but I guess there is some hope

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
dang...so short...i can't get enough of this game...i like it very much but these updates are vryu very short
This update has returned to the usual text size (10.000+ words) after 3 20.000+ updates. The last three updates took more than 30 days each to do (34, 42, 47), and this one was just at the 30 days mark. On the other hand, it has 1,251 renders instead of the average of 672 for monthly updates.
It's easier for me, and fairer for subscribers, to do monthly updates. I even think the whole result is better and bigger.
For example, a well-known dev I have been sometimes compared to has a totally different approach:
His second game is in v.0.3. Since the first release to v.0.3 he has taken 442 days and published ~93,000 words (210/day), 2,000 stills (4.5/day), 4,000 (9/day) animated frames, and 6,000 total renders (13.6/day).
It took me 345 days from v.0.1 until v.0.10A. I published 201,726 words (585/day), 6,027 stills (17,5/day), 4,172 animated frames (12,1/day), and 10.199 total renders (29.6/day).
As you can see, doing it in smaller updates and wanting those updates to have meaningful content produces much more content, even if you double his numbers because he's doing two games at the same time (one of them in HS1, so it isn't rendered).
I would feel like cheating the players if I took 7,5 months to do a 50,000 words update with 6,000 renders. But that's just a different approach.

No, after the breakfast scene you had a menu with three options that only showed for players with lesbian content locked:
* Re-enable lesbian content for all the girls: Business as usual. After her first sexual scene she will become bi-sexual.
* Re-enable lesbian content only for Kate: Business as usual. After her first sexual scene she will become bi-sexual.
* Keep lesbian content locked: The first Kate's sexual scene will be different. It still will be an MFF but without girl interaction. After that scene she will become straight. Unrealistic, I know, but doing any other way would be punishing players who locked lesbian content.

Sep 13, 2020
This update has returned to the usual text size (10.000+ words) after 3 20.000+ updates. The last three updates took more than 30 days each to do (34, 42, 47), and this one was just at the 30 days mark. On the other hand, it has 1,251 renders instead of the average of 672 for monthly updates.
It's easier for me, and fairer for subscribers, to do monthly updates. I even think the whole result is better and bigger.
For example, a well-known dev I have been sometimes compared to has a totally different approach:
His second game is in v.0.3. Since the first release to v.0.3 he has taken 442 days and published ~93,000 words (210/day), 2,000 stills (4.5/day), 4,000 (9/day) animated frames, and 6,000 total renders (13.6/day).
It took me 345 days from v.0.1 until v.0.10A. I published 201,726 words (585/day), 6,027 stills (17,5/day), 4,172 animated frames (12,1/day), and 10.199 total renders (29.6/day).
As you can see, doing it in smaller updates and wanting those updates to have meaningful content produces much more content, even if you double his numbers because he's doing two games at the same time (one of them in HS1, so it isn't rendered).
I would feel like cheating the players if I took 7,5 months to do a 50,000 words update with 6,000 renders. But that's just a different approach.

No, after the breakfast scene you had a menu with three options that only showed for players with lesbian content locked:
* Re-enable lesbian content for all the girls: Business as usual. After her first sexual scene she will become bi-sexual.
* Re-enable lesbian content only for Kate: Business as usual. After her first sexual scene she will become bi-sexual.
* Keep lesbian content locked: The first Kate's sexual scene will be different. It still will be an MFF but without girl interaction. After that scene she will become straight. Unrealistic, I know, but doing any other way would be punishing players who locked lesbian content.
Have you been taking breaks so you do not over excert yourself aka burnout ?

• Red Heart

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Have you played or are you getting this from the forum, 'cause I got the impression that ditching the lesbian stuff would change the dialog there so she's not a lesbian, but I may have interpreted that wrong ...

And just read Trope's explanation, so ignore this.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That looks awesome, Elhemeer!
The problem with the Meemaw/Eileen, Emma/Scarlett, and Maddie/Simone/Megan shadows is what made the player trying to merge the image to desist. But the image looks amazing!
Thanks for giving us what was on my mind!!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes