Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You want the truth answer or that we spin some kind of story to justify it?

View attachment 2586091

Peace :)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Trope ! ¿sabés qué sos peor que bútifarra en vidriera tráncada nó?, me púdriste el zápallo con esa insinuación no seas malo / Trope! Do you know that you are worse than butifarra in a locked showcase, right? You rotted my zápallo (pumpkin)* with that insinuation, you can't be that bad ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: does it mean that a 3some is maybe possible ? :p:devilish: I even forgot for a moment how to write in english :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

*fig.: blew my mind :
Zapallo = Green Cabutiá Pumpkin sort , which is endemic to the southern part of south america
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I bought a new asset and thought it was an improvement over the previous nipples. Later I did a subscriber poll and people voted for returning to the original ones.
No, NO, NOOOOO!!!1!

It was because of the pregnancy hormones. What? She wasn't pregnant yet? Doesn't matter, someone else was... it spreads in the Air, or in the Pool Water, or, I know, I know, it's because of the Sauna... What do you mean it doesn't make sense? And you think a lame excuse like "I bought a new asset" is gonna fly? You didn't even let them choose...

Peace :(

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Thanks. :giggle:
Fav girl so far?
WoW. You are mean...

Why do you want to put the girls against each other? Wait............ Oh you sneaky so and so... you want to see the girls against each other... Don't know why, but I think that Aunt Betty will win. Nuns are scary.

Why am I having flashes of mud pits?

Peace :D

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
No, NO, NOOOOO!!!1!

It was because of the pregnancy hormones. What? She wasn't pregnant yet? Doesn't matter, someone else was... it spreads in the Air, or in the Pool Water, or, I know, I know, it's because of the Sauna... What do you mean it doesn't make sense? And you think a lame excuse like "I bought a new asset" is gonna fly? You didn't even let them choose...

How do you sign off with "Peace" after that ... ;)

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
No, NO, NOOOOO!!!1!

I was a little sad when the poll results came out because I loved the new ones. But don't worry, I've been testing them with one (tall and muscular) new girl and they look great!!

WoW. You are mean...

Why do you want to put the girls against each other? Wait............ Oh you sneaky so and so... you want to see the girls against each other... Don't know why, but I think that Aunt Betty will win. Nuns are scary.

Why am I having flashes of mud pits?

Put the girls against each other? He quoted a post about Martha... I want to put players against each other!!! ;)
But yes, in the "There can be only one" war, Aunt Betty and Meemaw have some advantages. They would scold the kurgan!

Last edited:

throwaway1488

Apr 12, 2020
You want the truth answer or that we spin some kind of story to justify it?

View attachment 2586091

Would like the truth but willing to settle for whatever, as the information gives me enough to know what I want to do next. (eg bullshit answer would make me just drop the game)

I bought a new asset and thought it was an improvement over the previous nipples. Later I did a subscriber poll and people voted for returning to the original ones.
Appreciate the clarity, I for one liked the old ones better but what bothers me most is things just changing without any good reason.
For instance if you really wanted to push the new assets through how I wouldve liked it is to make an event happen, lets say burn in her chest area for an example, and has to have cosmetic surgery/recover hence the change in the way her breasts look. Just some explanation for the change.

Liked the rest of the update

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
honest speaking, this game is really boring & slow.Its been hours and MC keep blueballing the players.I start playing since midnight yesterday till afternoon rn and all i got is kissing??, sex scene is incredibly low(MC ex only).And there is truth and dare, we got stripping chance but hey lets make a drama between girl, no stripping and make MC dont let his sis touch MC dick eventhough she is consensual and want to touch it.:(and suddenly she against not letting MC touch her..bummer again

i will see how this going, but if the content still lackluster and boring, i think i will support the other dev:)(y)and play this only when im bored.
You are in update 0.4 right now. The current version is 0.10, the things pick up pace soon.

Reactions: FatGiant

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
We sometimes forget how BIG this game already is.

Yesterday I was talking about that with my stepson. The game has 226.734 words (The Return of the King, for reference, has 137.115) and 11.029 renders. RiamMar lost his saves and has to skip the previous updates to get to the new content. 15+ minutes of continually pressing Ctrl!

The player at 0.4 has played about 77.000 words (he hasn't finished 0.4) and 2.600 renders, so about 30% of the content.

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
Ive ran into an error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 68, in script call
    call c10Llam from _call_c10Llam
  File "game/script.rpy", line 153, in script call
    call c10_EN from _call_c10_EN
  File "game/C10EN.rpy", line 8, in script call
    call c10s004_MeemawArrives_EN from _call_c10s004_MeemawArrives_EN
  File "game/C10EN.rpy", line 1023, in script
    if NorahPregnant:
  File "game/C10EN.rpy", line 1023, in <module>
    if NorahPregnant:
NameError: name 'NorahPregnant' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 68, in script call
    call c10Llam from _call_c10Llam
  File "game/script.rpy", line 153, in script call
    call c10_EN from _call_c10_EN
  File "game/C10EN.rpy", line 8, in script call
    call c10s004_MeemawArrives_EN from _call_c10s004_MeemawArrives_EN
  File "game/C10EN.rpy", line 1023, in script
    if NorahPregnant:
  File "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\MyDorm-v0.4.5b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\MyDorm-v0.4.5b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\MyDorm-v0.4.5b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/C10EN.rpy", line 1023, in <module>
    if NorahPregnant:
NameError: name 'NorahPregnant' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
My Dorm v0.10A.1
Mon May  1 10:34:15 2023

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
i wonder who is that one girl that MC deflowered once before, the one MC mention when she fuck Emma.Is it possible she will come back in the future?
Well... We have seen some other improbable and unexpected things in this game. Why not one more? There are a couple of them coming in the next few updates already, so, I wouldn't put it past Tropecita to go further back in the past and find "that" girl, to put her in the harem... Will he do it?

Let's do as the Portuguese proverbial blind man: "Wait and See".

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes