Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Have you been taking breaks so you do not over excert yourself aka burnout ?
My wife forces me to take breaks. She even has forbidden me to stay past 2:00 AM working (now that she doesn't read us, I ignore that most of the time). I tried to buy a probe so she can feed me intravenously, but she doesn't allow me and want to have lunch together. How selfish of her!!! :ROFLMAO:
My boss also does it (not the lunch part), but he's less important. He wants me to work for him instead of working in My Dorm!!

Have you played or are you getting this from the forum, 'cause I got the impression that ditching the lesbian stuff would change the dialog there so she's not a lesbian, but I may have interpreted that wrong ...

And just read Trope's explanation, so ignore this.
I was just answering (before your edit) and I read your last sentence in the quote (not yet in your post)
1682835019071.png
Weird things happen in forums!!!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
This update has returned to the usual text size (10.000+ words) after 3 20.000+ updates. The last three updates took more than 30 days each to do (34, 42, 47), and this one was just at the 30 days mark. On the other hand, it has 1,251 renders instead of the average of 672 for monthly updates.
It's easier for me, and fairer for subscribers, to do monthly updates. I even think the whole result is better and bigger.
For example, a well-known dev I have been sometimes compared to has a totally different approach:
His second game is in v.0.3. Since the first release to v.0.3 he has taken 442 days and published ~93,000 words (210/day), 2,000 stills (4.5/day), 4,000 (9/day) animated frames, and 6,000 total renders (13.6/day).
It took me 345 days from v.0.1 until v.0.10A. I published 201,726 words (585/day), 6,027 stills (17,5/day), 4,172 animated frames (12,1/day), and 10.199 total renders (29.6/day).
As you can see, doing it in smaller updates and wanting those updates to have meaningful content produces much more content, even if you double his numbers because he's doing two games at the same time (one of them in HS1, so it isn't rendered).
I would feel like cheating the players if I took 7,5 months to do a 50,000 words update with 6,000 renders. But that's just a different approach.

No, after the breakfast scene you had a menu with three options that only showed for players with lesbian content locked:
* Re-enable lesbian content for all the girls: Business as usual. After her first sexual scene she will become bi-sexual.
* Re-enable lesbian content only for Kate: Business as usual. After her first sexual scene she will become bi-sexual.
* Keep lesbian content locked: The first Kate's sexual scene will be different. It still will be an MFF but without girl interaction. After that scene she will become straight. Unrealistic, I know, but doing any other way would be punishing players who locked lesbian content.
it's ok man, is that i rly like this one and want more ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I cant get any of your android links to install AT ALL
I installed the unpatched version on 4 devices (3 phones and one tablet) without any problem, and the patched one on the tablet. The only change after those installations have been correcting typos. I'll try to reinstall them once again and check what happens.
Sorry about the inconvenience.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I cant get any of your android links to install AT ALL
I just re-downloaded the OP file for Android (unpatched) from Gofile and reinstalled it on my phone without any problems once again.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro

Reactions: FatGiant

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
when i first seen this game i had 3 girls that caught my eye and we've only had seggs with one of them. now we have even more characters we have to develop with and im sadmad that im probably gonna have to wait even longer for the most anticipated one. But that said i love the game just really impatient in games when i really like them :LOL: though i think ima skip this update and hope i get one of the 2 in the next one and have double the content to check out

Player51

Apr 12, 2020
when i first seen this game i had 3 girls that caught my eye and we've only had seggs with one of them. now we have even more characters we have to develop with and im sadmad that im probably gonna have to wait even longer for the most anticipated one. But that said i love the game just really impatient in games when i really like them :LOL: though i think ima skip this update and hope i get one of the 2 in the next one and have double the content to check out
Who are you waiting on ?

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Who were the 3 girls who caught your attention? Who is your most anticipated one?
I had the sex order thought of since before starting the game (there have been slight changes, like Megan and Maddie, who should have had her scenes earlier when they were side-girl material, and Sophie who have disappeared) and I'm keeping them without the new girls interfering too much on it. I can't spoil the order but I can say all of the Act One girls (Martha, Norah, Emma, Daphne, Erika, Scarlett, Samantha, Simone, Saira, Eileen, Alexia, Maddie, Megan) will/already have their share before bedding any of the Act Two girls (Amanda, Eva, Kim, Kate, Debbie, Lisa, Olivia, Betty, X). Although Eva and Amanda have appeared in Act One, the MC doesn't know about them, so they count as Act Two girls.

Reactions: xapican

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
Who were the 3 girls who caught your attention? Who is your most anticipated one?
I had the sex order thought of since before starting the game (there have been slight changes, like Megan and Maddie, who should have had her scenes earlier when they were side-girl material, and Sophie who have disappeared) and I'm keeping them without the new girls interfering too much on it. I can't spoil the order but I can say all of the Act One girls (Martha, Norah, Emma, Daphne, Erika, Scarlett, Samantha, Simone, Saira, Eileen, Alexia, Maddie, Megan) will/already have their share before bedding any of the Act Two girls (Amanda, Eva, Kim, Kate, Debbie, Lisa, Olivia, Betty, X). Although Eva and Amanda have appeared in Act One, the MC doesn't know about them, so they count as Act Two girls.
my 3 were emma, scarlett, and the "mom". though one act 2 girl im hype for is the snobby one im just waiting to dom that attitude straight out her clam

• Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes, she will have sex with the MC (and no one else) in one of the next 6 updates. I won't disclose which one.
EDIT: (and no other male)
Trope ! ¿sabés qué sos peor que bútifarra en vidriera tráncada nó?, me púdriste el zápallo con esa insinuación no seas malo / Trope! Do you know that you are worse than butifarra in a locked showcase, right? You rotted my zápallo (pumpkin)* with that insinuation, you can't be that bad ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: does it mean that a 3some is maybe possible ? :p:devilish: I even forgot for a moment how to write in english :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

*fig.: blew my mind :
Zapallo = Green Cabutiá Pumpkin sort , which is endemic to the southern part of south america
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes