Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
My Dorm on vacation (II) - Alexia

Today we are flying to Munich! The flight almost got delayed because the pilot was working on her other job until the last moment.

The flight went well (I hope, this is a scheduled post) and we are already in Germany. The MC will have to punish Alexia for her delay tonight. It’s a good thing she packed her handcuffs in her luggage.
2-Alexia 1920.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
My Dorm on vacation (II) - Alexia

Today we are flying to Munich! The flight almost got delayed because the pilot was working on her other job until the last moment.

The flight went well (I hope, this is a scheduled post) and we are already in Germany. The MC will have to punish Alexia for her delay tonight. It’s a good thing she packed her handcuffs in her luggage.
View attachment 2742529
Was she engaging the autopilot? Did she hyperventilate, or did she finish like a champ?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Am I supposed to be seeing this? (upper-left corner)
View attachment 2738694
That's the tracking code assigned to you by the NSA. Nothing to worry about. And ignore the van just down the street - it really is an exterminator. Of sorts. ;)
Type: Hello Mr. Neo

If he answers, enter the Matrix. Good Luck.
SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?
THE ONLY WINNING MOVE IS NOT TO PLAY.
I'm just saying, within the parameters of the above sequence of events, Your line just doesn't fit the moment. Sorry, man. ;)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
My Dorm on Vacation (III) - Daphne and Scarlett
Too early for Oktoberfest, so we visited a Biergarten with Daphne and Scarlett. Daphne tried to explain the history of Oktoberfest and why it’s called that if it’s celebrated in September.
Oktob'rfesssht... hiccup ...festivaalsh... M'ch... Mun... G'many... burp ...two-week... firsth Sund'y... slur...October... Originaaated... Ock'ber twelfff... 1810... Crown p'ince... Bav'riaaa... hiccup ...K'ng Louis I... Prinshessh Theresssh von... S'hse... Sacheeen... Hildburg...hau...shen... mumbles
We didn’t understand a word after she drank her second beer. Good thing Scarlet was there to translate for us.
3-Daphne & Scarlett 1920.png

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Too early for Oktoberfest, so we visited a Biergarten with Daphne and Scarlett. Daphne tried to explain the history of Oktoberfest and why it’s called that if it’s celebrated in September.
Oktob'rfesssht... hiccup ...festivaalsh... M'ch... Mun... G'many... burp ...two-week... firsth Sund'y... slur...October... Originaaated... Ock'ber twelfff... 1810... Crown p'ince... Bav'riaaa... hiccup ...K'ng Louis I... Prinshessh Theresssh von... S'hse... Sacheeen... Hildburg...hau...shen... mumbles
We didn’t understand a word after she drank her second beer. Good thing Scarlet was there to translate for us.
View attachment 2745853
I recognize those outfits ...

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 2745853
I've heard that the Oktoberfest beers are generally lower ABV and getting drunk can be a challenge - you're more likely to drown first. ;)

But that was just something heard, not sure how accurate.

Now, if you want to get drunk fast on beer, find a Belgian monk. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Trope95

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I didn't know Utah was exporting our beer to Germany for Oktoberfest.
Oklahoma can be pretty weak, too - thank God I don't live there, either! Been a hospitality exec for a couple of decades, and Utah has always been a rotten LBW market. Of course, one of the top 10 most degenerate drunks I've ever worked with was a Mormon straight from BYU. He could get damned embarrassing at conferences. :ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I recognize those outfits ...
The first time I was in Munich (16 years ago) I was surprised to see ladies dressed like that in the street. I always thought it was an Oktoberfest thing. Later I discovered it was like the standard waitress uniform in typical Bavarian restaurants.

I've heard that the Oktoberfest beers are generally lower ABV and getting drunk can be a challenge - you're more likely to drown first. ;)

But that was just something heard, not sure how accurate.

Now, if you want to get drunk fast on beer, find a Belgian monk. :ROFLMAO:
German beer range from 2.5% ABV to a whopping 18%. For Oktoberfest (according to Wikipedia) a minimum of 6% is needed to be certified beer for the festival (among other things, like being brewed within Munich city limits). That would mean 1 liter of the weakest beer would have the same alcohol as 5 30ml whisky shots! For a lightweight like Daphne that would mean drunkness!!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
German beer range from 2.5% ABV to a whopping 18%. For Oktoberfest (according to Wikipedia) a minimum of 6% is needed to be certified beer for the festival (among other things, like being brewed within Munich city limits). That would mean 1 liter of the weakest beer would have the same alcohol as 5 30ml whisky shots! For a lightweight like Daphne that would mean drunkness!!
I have to do this every two years to renew my TABC license, so a liter of beer is about 36oz, and 12oz is a serving, so that's three servings of beer - we use an average for the licensing of about 5% (10 proof); the average used for whiskey/hard liquor is 80 proof (40%). An equal serving of liquor is one shot (1.5oz), so those five shots of whiskey is actually two servings more than your liter of beer. ;)

Sorry - you just happened to hit on a topic I know. Now, if you do a liter of the 36 proof stuff, all bets are off. :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You should put Scarlet and Daphne to the "Eisbach" just in front :devilish: ;) the only Beergarden where you are in the City and can Peek at Twin peaks :p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Have Fun !

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I have to do this every two years to renew my TABC license, so a liter of beer is about 36oz, and 12oz is a serving, so that's three servings of beer - we use an average for the licensing of about 5% (10 proof); the average used for whiskey/hard liquor is 80 proof (40%). An equal serving of liquor is one shot (1.5oz), so those five shots of whiskey is actually two servings more than your liter of beer. ;)

Sorry - you just happened to hit on a topic I know. Now, if you do a liter of the 36 proof stuff, all bets are off. :ROFLMAO:
I did my maths with 1 fl oz shots and 1/2 liter beers. That's the difference between your numbers and mine. But I won't have an argument over a joke :p

You should put Scarlet and Daphne to the "Eisbach" just in front :devilish: ;) the only Beergarden where you are in the City and can Peek at Twin peaks :p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Have Fun !
Can you imagine how much those dresses have to weigh wet?? And we don't want them to get a cold, right?

• Haha
Reactions: OttO45 and Elhemeer

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TropecitaGames ; you can go to the Haus der 111 Beers In Munich or Regenburg they have Belgian Monk there as well as Beer from all over the world ;)
Test if that is really that good :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes