Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Bye safe travels. Have fun and recharge the batteries.
Thanks, I really need the battery recharge. Not for the My Dorm part of my life, but for the rest of it.

As much as i despises you for l-y-i-n-g to me, to fatgiant and all, i truly do wish you a very good vacation, i respect you a lot and wished i was your stepson.. either way, take care and be safe man! :)
Thanks!
Lying? Why? When?
The step-son thing would be a bit difficult. There aren't free romes at home :D

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
See you guys!
Buen viaje, Cuidate, feliz por ti y por la aventura familiar que vas a tener, haceme el favor de disfrutarla y cargar las baterias !
abrazo desde el Rio de la Plata !
Have a nice trip, and take care, happy for you and for the familiar adventure you're going to have, do me (yourself) the favor to enjoy it to the fullest and recharge batteries
strong hug from the River plate !

• Red Heart
Reactions: myukimo and Trope95

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Thanks, I really need the battery recharge. Not for the My Dorm part of my life, but for the rest of it.

Thanks!
Lying? Why? When?
The step-son thing would be a bit difficult. There aren't free romes at home :D
Hehe, it's all good and fun, just talking about the 300 renders thingy :giggle:
Damn, gonna be tight for sure then, with me there :D

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Buen viaje, Cuidate, feliz por ti y por la aventura familiar que vas a tener, haceme el favor de disfrutarla y cargar las baterias !
abrazo desde el Rio de la Plata !
Have a nice trip, and take care, happy for you and for the familiar adventure you're going to have, do me (yourself) the favor to enjoy it to the fullest and recharge batteries
strong hug from the River plate !
Thanks, xapican. Hug from Barcelona, soon from Munich!

Have a safe travel and just relax ..
Thanks OttO!
Enjoy your Trip, Trop! Get some good food and Drinks on your Trip.
Thanks, Satou. I'll do it. Eager to eat brezels and drink Franconian beer after so much time!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks, xapican. Hug from Barcelona, soon from Munich!

Thanks OttO!

Thanks, Satou. I'll do it. Eager to eat brezels and drink Franconian beer after so much time!
I'll recomend you not to use the car inside Munich, as long as you stay in the City, the Underground and the Tram (tranvias) have a supergood conection, and are easy to figure out, have fun, climbing up the Stairs of the Dom on the Marienplatz, (nice City overview) or the enjoy the Break at this cafe ( ) you can see from there when the "Schefflertänze" start at The Rathaus. (every day 11:00 and 12:00 am) ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes