Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
We have a quorum, she should be left as a redhead
Your concept of quorum and mine is not the same :D
And my wife doesn't vote in this one. She will vote for her to be bald.

Hi Guy's ! Big Thank's to Schubi791 , he did a Translation into , so that now My Dorm is aviable in 3 Languages
Hallo Jungs! ein grosses dankeschön an Schubi791 , er hat eine bereitgestellt, My Dorm in nun in 3 Sprachen erhältlich!
Here is the link to more German Translations: / Hier ist der Link zu mehr Deutschen Übersetzungen :
https://f95zone.to/threads/german-translations-by-schubi791-and-risen5-and-michael-11.116701/
Danke Schubi791 (my German ends here because Brezel, Haxe, and Flamenkuche don't fit the conversation)
I will update the OP to include your translation.

Look, let's come to a compromise, let's have her hair be either red with black tips or black with red tips :p
Don't fit her. Full red fits her (worse than black). Two-color hair doesn't fit her personality.
:unsure:

:oops:

I mean, we could ask TropecitaGames to let us pick the background colors of each room if we REALLY wanted to kill him ...
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Edit: Except for the last student, of course ...
They will move to the pool!!!
We haven't seen the students' rooms yet. ;)

Yeah and the update time would be 2-3 months for one update :ROFLMAO:
No, but the MC won't have sex in beds anymore :D

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
They will move to the pool!!!
We haven't seen the students' rooms yet. ;)
I'm not sure anyone got the full implication of my statement ... I meant in-game, each player, each time played, as a feature. :whistle:
guess that would backfire badly, we'll be submited to eat Brocolli till end of the VN ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hey, stop messing with perfection.

Martha stays as she is you hear? Don't make me go there and take your keyboards away, you bunch of nitwits.

There's enough Reds in this game. If you want more, find new girls.

Martha stays black.

View attachment 2733491
Peace :mad:
:D
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hey Outdoor Sex is fine for me too :sneaky:;)
Yeah, Emma, Alexia and Eileen are becoming experts in outdoor sex (none of them have had sex indoors with the MC)

Hey, stop messing with perfection.

Martha stays as she is you hear? Don't make me go there and take your keyboards away, you bunch of nitwits.

There's enough Reds in this game. If you want more, find new girls.

Martha stays black.

View attachment 2733491
Peace :mad:
Martha stays black, don't worry. I prefer her black and I won't change my fav :D

I'm not sure anyone got the full implication of my statement ... I meant in-game, each player, each time played, as a feature. :whistle:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:D
Every render should be done (at least) 16.7 million times...
You want me to end the game, right? :ROFLMAO:

What!? Blasphemy!

Oh, OK. I'm sure some of the remaining students will have a tinge of the ginge.
[/QUOTE]
One student in the last group (Zoe) is a (Goth) redhead.
The last lady in the "Newport Group" (X) is also a redhead.
Final redhead count:
* Daphne
* Eva
* Eileen
* Zoe
* X
* Erika (only down)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The second full-game un-spoliered title right now is "Redhead Paradise". I can't write the real title.
60-70% redheads
Sort of how Empire Strikes Back was called "Blue Harvest" in production to throw off fans.
EDIT: I looked it up. It was Return of the Jedi that was named Blue Harvest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OttO45 and Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Sort of how Empire Strikes Back was called "Blue Harvest" in production to throw off fans.
In this case "Redhead Paradise" is not misleading. There will be a lot of redheads and can be a paradise for the MC.
Possibly the MC with the weirdest born name in an AVN.
70% sounds pretty good to me Trop:love:
I haven't done definitive numbers yet, but in the last recount I did, I had 14 LIs and 9 were redheads (64.3%).

Oh, so the title is Ireland something, or something Ireland.... Got it.

Peace :)
It has a geographic reference in the title, and it isn't Ireland.

Is this when the Ginger World Order takes over the universe?
When the deities like redheads, that's what happens :D

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes