Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
My bane is my ADD. I have more than 20 story ides waiting in wings. I'm going to need a production staff to have any hope of catching up to my busy brain. I will eventually list some of those concepts in my discussion thread (and on my patreon/subscribestar). In some cases, to help me prioritize some of the projects, like Pilgrimage to Earth, a science fiction retelling of the Canterbury Tales (another epic project, that). My two other epics are the polyamory story and a steampunk story that will cover many adventures with the protagonist, from apprentice to master.
I only have two developed ideas for games (right now). Both are connected to My Dorm. None of them are written on paper, except for the second one which has a 1,500 words intro done. If nothing weird happens, both will see the light.
There is a third idea roaming my head from time to time, but it isn't a clear candidate for a game.

OK, good to know. I've had experience with a mother and a grandmother who are/were very critical based upon appearances and societal norms. They would love Lisa because she's the most.....normal of all the characters to date. I was judging Olivia through the lens of my own experience.
A mother/grandmother stops being picky about societal norms the day they start to fuck their son/grandson. :ROFLMAO:

One of my ambitious projects is to have a "cat girl" character with vitiligo whose fur patterns match the skin patterns. I was inspired by the release of Veronica 9 and her vitiligo skin. That one will need to wait until I have my skills up.
I haven't worked with G9, but just checked Veronica and she looks good!

I know that one. In real life, I didn't have to be with every woman I knew, but I definitely developed feelings for my woman friends. It may have been because my earliest experiences was being with the two women in our gaming group, who, in turn were involved with one or two of the guys in the group.
I think the most rejections I had was from my female friends. It's easy to develop feelings for people you are having a good time with, and if they are your friends, that means you have something in common with them.

I understand. Someone who puts out a very strong image to protect their vulnerability. I like MCs who help the women feel safe and available to share their fears and vulnerabilities--In part because I've always tried to be that guy (even if it meant "just being a friend")
You will have the chance to be that guy in one of the following updates.

Kudos to you for doing that. You are inspiring me. I'm not likely to write any incest stories (my ex would definitely not be a part of those projects due to her own history), but I've always wanted my LIs too have a life. I'll definitely get a chance to do that with our Leather Family stories.
If the only ambition of the girls is to get MC's dick, that makes them shallow (and sluty for some collectives). I'd rather give them a life, dreams, and desires outside the MC's pants. They become more interesting characters.

Waiting until it is obvious like that would definitely be seen as a "coward's way out," but right now, he's allowing the women full autonomy in the timing. It does sound like most will want to come out to the family long before it is obvious.
And to the extended family. The family concept in My Dorm is wider than usual. More on that will be said by Martha in v.0.11A

The downside of not having "Dorm-like bathrooms" with multiple stalls. I lived on a co-ed floor, and it was quite interesting at times.
In such a situation, Mark is going to have to pee out his bedroom window. Or keep a mason jar by the bed.
Mark will pee in the supermarket! He almost will live there buying strawberries and chocolate for the cravings!

If eating pussy increases your fiber intake, then you're either into mega-muffs, or you're doing it wrong. :)
Samantha Black Panther Edition!

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
:oops: :oops: A Pussy? In Boots? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (Oh men, I think I just outed my kink here:cautious:):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Edit: Dragon59 Trope better refoces the WC because of MC Diet rich in fiber how Son of Durin pointed out...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You just pointed out another thing I love about this game.

Rare is the game that has a single cunnilingus scene. When I lost my virginity, my only intention was to go down on her. She decided to take it the rest of the way. It's something I personally love to do.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Rare is the game that has a single cunnilingus scene. When I lost my virginity, my only intention was to go down on her. She decided to take it the rest of the way. It's something I personally love to do.
Same! My whole goal is for my partner to orgasm, if she's not having fun (for whatever reason) I'm absolutely not into it, either. My wife has a hard limit of like three, before she starts to have like a hard time breathing (like a panic attack almost, we're not sure why it happens), with that in mind I'm willing to munch as long as she'll let me.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Clam is about my favorite meal.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Nia preview
Today another girl from the last batch of students is here to meet you.
She is Nia (short of Niagara, where she was conceived), a New Yorker with Puerto Rican roots who comes to Newport to start her Business Management studies.
The chair is not her usual outfit. I caught her just before she went into the shower.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm going to be disappointed if she doesn't squirt like Niagara falls when she comes :p

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

As TigerWolfe says below, I'm obsessed with giving pleasure to my partners. Since I'm not the guy with the best stamina in the world, I should use every advantage my tongue gives me. And since it's one of my biggest kinks, also it'
*Trop licks his eyebrows and lights a cigarette*

Same! My whole goal is for my partner to orgasm, if she's not having fun (for whatever reason) I'm absolutely not into it, either. My wife has a hard limit of like three, before she starts to have like a hard time breathing (like a panic attack almost, we're not sure why it happens), with that in mind I'm willing to munch as long as she'll let me.
I'm with you. Best way of starting a night!

Clam is about my favorite meal.
If it wasn't food, why is it called by food name in every language I know?

• Haha
Reactions: Son of Durin

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ah, you fixed the quote cascade! I'll start over.
I only have two developed ideas for games (right now). Both are connected to My Dorm. None of them are written on paper, except for the second one which has a 1,500 words intro done. If nothing weird happens, both will see the light.
There is a third idea roaming my head from time to time, but it isn't a clear candidate for a game.
Unfortunately, I have a 29 page Google Doc. I'll have too place a spoiler free version on my discussion thread one day.
A mother/grandmother stops being picky about societal norms the day they start to fuck their son/grandson. :ROFLMAO:
That could be very true. I have not had any experience in that regard. ;)
I haven't worked with G9, but just checked Veronica and she looks good!
Yes, her Vitiligo skin is not as bold as Kim's.
I think the most rejections I had was from my female friends. It's easy to develop feelings for people you are having a good time with, and if they are your friends, that means you have something in common with them.
I think that the blurring of society's demarcation between friend and lover is one reason I took to the polyamory community.
(Regarding women feeling vulnerable and safe)
You will have the chance to be that guy in one of the following updates.
Sounds good!
If the only ambition of the girls is to get MC's dick, that makes them shallow (and sluty for some collectives). I'd rather give them a life, dreams, and desires outside the MC's pants. They become more interesting characters.
I agree. I've seen the trope of woman worshipping at the idol of the MC's dick too often now.

For me, it fails on a few levels. For one thing, it writes the woman as having classically male motivations. True, there will some women who are more visual, but not every freaking woman. In my experience many women function as more of a demisexual or a sapiosexual. I did have one bisexual partner who loved her playboy subscription. She was visually oriented toward women, getting aroused at their physical form, but for men, she needed to have a connection first.
And to the extended family. The family concept in My Dorm is wider than usual. More on that will be said by Martha in v.0.11A
I'm looking forward to it.
Mark will pee in the supermarket! He almost will live there buying strawberries and chocolate for the cravings!
To tell the truth, after over 30 years, I don't remember what my wives' cravings were. I do seem to remember that my daughter craved Taco Bell with one of her two pregnancies. I just asked my ex and she doesn't remember either.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
No the gif was not legal on this Pirate site :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: so I got a "Mops" (don't know how the dog is called in english)

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
You could always use the direct link to the GIF in here
IMG_4830.jpeg
Don’t have a Gif link right now to try it so you’ll have to do it yourself to know if it works

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes