TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Don't think she died but there was some very dark shit floating around for a while
Yeah googled again last night and there's a lot of hearsay forum and reddit posts about some drug problems etc, but nothing conclusive. I hope she's doing good now regardless.

Reactions: Trope95

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Yeah googled again last night and there's a lot of hearsay forum and reddit posts about some drug problems etc, but nothing conclusive. I hope she's doing good now regardless.
there was a scene she shot where she's conked off her gourd and keeps asking for more to continue shooting don't want to link/name it on here but it's still readily available

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Even My Dorm triggered the NTR Inquisition before a sentence rewording in the first chapter! So don't worry about it.
First game, and I hope it is not the last. The next one will be a short spinoff (one update long) to be published between 0.11 and 0.13 as an independent story.
My bane is my ADD. I have more than 20 story ides waiting in wings. I'm going to need a production staff to have any hope of catching up to my busy brain. I will eventually list some of those concepts in my discussion thread (and on my patreon/subscribestar). In some cases, to help me prioritize some of the projects, like Pilgrimage to Earth, a science fiction retelling of the Canterbury Tales (another epic project, that). My two other epics are the polyamory story and a steampunk story that will cover many adventures with the protagonist, from apprentice to master.
Her priorities are, in order: the MC, the rest of the family, having Great-kids, and the rest of the world, so she won't mind Kate, since she has good childbearing hips.
She won't be too worried also about Kim, she will give her beautiful Great-kids. A very low percentage of vitiligo is congenital, it usually starts because of external factors.
OK, good to know. I've had experience with a mother and a grandmother who are/were very critical based upon appearances and societal norms. They would love Lisa because she's the most.....normal of all the characters to date. I was judging Olivia through the lens of my own experience.

One of my ambitious projects is to have a "cat girl" character with vitiligo whose fur patterns match the skin patterns. I was inspired by the release of Veronica 9 and her vitiligo skin. That one will need to wait until I have my skills up.
Remember what I said about making the game you would love to play? I wouldn't love to play a game where I should choose a girl over another, so every girl will be attainable. There will be one or two BIG choices for every student that will add and/or subtract a lot of points. If chosen wisely, the girl is yours if you chose so.
I know that one. In real life, I didn't have to be with every woman I knew, but I definitely developed feelings for my woman friends. It may have been because my earliest experiences was being with the two women in our gaming group, who, in turn were involved with one or two of the guys in the group.
Lisa is a sheep in wolf skin (yeah, I wrote that correctly). The more you demonstrate to her that she is a normal person, that you don't care for her money and don't see her as a princess, the more she will love you and the more pieces of her cuirass she will drop.
I understand. Someone who puts out a very strong image to protect their vulnerability. I like MCs who help the women feel safe and available to share their fears and vulnerabilities--In part because I've always tried to be that guy (even if it meant "just being a friend")
Family bonding is really nice. One thing I missed in most family games I played is the family doing things a family does, like watching TV, having (non-sexual) fun in the pool, etc. In those games the girls seem to live each in their own void. I wanted to change that.
Kudos to you for doing that. You are inspiring me. I'm not likely to write any incest stories (my ex would definitely not be a part of those projects due to her own history), but I've always wanted my LIs too have a life. I'll definitely get a chance to do that with our Leather Family stories.
Anthony has some surprises prepared, or better, I have some surprises prepared where I will use Anthony :D
I look forward to it!
He wants to go public before it's discovered by the pregnancies. Right now only Norah has real suspicions of being pregnant, and Alexia and Eileen are a little worried. It's too early for the rest of them.
Waiting until it is obvious like that would definitely be seen as a "coward's way out," but right now, he's allowing the women full autonomy in the timing. It does sound like most will want to come out to the family long before it is obvious.
When they start to get morning sickness at the same time, it will be demonstrated that the contract with the university that required a minimum number of bathrooms was necessary. :ROFLMAO:
Imagine Martha, Emma, Kim, Debbie, Kate, Lisa, and the fifth student needing to vomit at the same time, in the same house. There are "only" 5 restrooms in that house.
Norah's house will be somewhat better, with only Norah, Erika, Daphne, and Betty.
The downside of not having "Dorm-like bathrooms" with multiple stalls. I lived on a co-ed floor, and it was quite interesting at times.
In such a situation, Mark is going to have to pee out his bedroom window. Or keep a mason jar by the bed.

• Red Heart

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
That reminds me of how Ron Howard's kids are named. Their middle name is where they were conceived, like Bryce Dallas Howard.
The aftermath of this one statement used up my reactions for the day. o_O Thanks for that!

Oh, and for the rest of the comments connected: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I could imagine such rumors. There were a few points in her career where she was looking a little drawn. From what I can tell from her biography, she's probably happy living with her cats.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The aftermath of this one statement used up my reactions for the day. o_O Thanks for that!

Oh, and for the rest of the comments connected: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
I had to go back - apparently I didn't go back far enough after making a comment of my own, and missed everything from that point to "Airport".

• Haha

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
If they do that, the NTR mafia will put out a hit on you. ;)
Because you've invited another man (Jamaal) into the same space as your "harem?"

EDIT: I'm sorry, I forgot about the "working" definition of NTR here. For adding more women into the space, women who might be seduced by Kate.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
that why i said they can live with me .... no bad motives involved ... well maybe a few ... hehehe ;)
The Marks Family Corporation will need to build a fourth mansion.
And having a nurse on premises will definitely improve the desirability of the dorms.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes