Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
im sorry to say it did not work maybe my persistent data is just fucked? would you like to take this to discord to make it easier?
I'm at work so it can be difficult having a chat on Discord.
I modified the script file for that scene. Please overwrite these two files in your \game folder and reload the save I sent previously. It will call the incest label (inside the patch.rpy file) just after Daphne's sentence.

Reactions: xapican

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I'm at work so it can be difficult having a chat on Discord.
I modified the script file for that scene. Please overwrite these two files in your \game folder and reload the save I sent previously. It will call the incest label (inside the patch.rpy file) just after Daphne's sentence.
thank you so much that worked perfectly sorry for the issues

Jul 3, 2017
Delete the folder you have now, download the full game again together with the Ipatch. Delete also the renpy files under %appdata%.
If someone follows this advice too literally, they'll lose all their Renpy save copies. It's appdata\roaming\renpy\"relevant game folder". On Windows the %APPDATA% variable takes you to appdata\roaming\ [nice one Microsoft..... /s] which is where you'll find the Renpy folder holding all of your Renpy based game save folders.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
If someone follows this advice too literally, they'll lose all their Renpy save copies. It's appdata\roaming\renpy\"relevant game folder". On Windows the %APPDATA% variable takes you to appdata\roaming\ [nice one Microsoft..... /s] which is where you'll find the Renpy folder holding all of your Renpy based game save folders.
Well, not exactly.... I mean, even if you delete all the folders, you will still have the save files in the actual game folder.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hi Guy's ! Big Thank's to Schubi791 , he did a Translation into , so that now My Dorm is aviable in 3 Languages
Hallo Jungs! ein grosses dankeschön an Schubi791 , er hat eine bereitgestellt, My Dorm in nun in 3 Sprachen erhältlich!
Here is the link to more German Translations: / Hier ist der Link zu mehr Deutschen Übersetzungen :
https://f95zone.to/threads/german-translations-by-schubi791-and-risen5-and-michael-11.116701/

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Look, let's come to a compromise, let's have her hair be either red with black tips or black with red tips :p
:unsure:
We could mortify Trope a bit so he makes her Hair colour optional ??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
:oops:

I mean, we could ask TropecitaGames to let us pick the background colors of each room if we REALLY wanted to kill him ...
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Edit: Except for the last student, of course ...

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes