Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hmmm. I know there are a lot of Rus redheads (dated one - Irish/Rus background and the attitude to go with it!). But, given your background, I might think Spain or Portugal - true Iberians have some redheads in the mix... :unsure:
Rus redheads come (ethnically) from Scandinavia from the age of the Varangian Guard. Rus means literally "red", from the time the Kievan Rus was founded by Norse people.
The red in Iberians has been mostly lost after centuries of black-haired people invasions (Phoenicians, Greeks, Romans, (Visigoths don't count much, as they were only the elite), Arabs, etc.). In certain parts of Spain, it was somewhat recovered in the 18th and 19th centuries because of Irish expatriates and German colonists.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hmmm. I know there are a lot of Rus redheads (dated one - Irish/Rus background and the attitude to go with it!). But, given your background, I might think Spain or Portugal - true Iberians have some redheads in the mix... :unsure:
I understand that's where the Irish/Scotts redheads originally came from-Iberia.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I understand that's where the Irish/Scotts redheads originally came from-Iberia.
Not surprising - the late bronze/early iron age saw a lot of ethinic distribution from Central Europe all over Western Europe and into Western Asia by the Hallstatt Celts, where a lot of that red-headed trait was present. Of course, in the modern age (since the end of the Migration/Viking eras), these folks are mostly associated with the British Isles, far from where they started.

Reactions: FatGiant

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah, Emma, Alexia and Eileen are becoming experts in outdoor sex (none of them have had sex indoors with the MC)
Well I mean, Eileen and MC kinda had sex indoors, oral sex at least, during their reunion at the café.

Though it still was a public place... they definitely love the risk it seems, Eileen especially. :sneaky:

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Genetics has revealed that some Neanderthals had red hair, so we now have confirmation that 64.3% of the LIs are going to be cavebabes with brow ridges you could hang glide off of. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Genetics has revealed that some Neanderthals had red hair, so we now have confirmation that 64.3% of the LIs are going to be cavebabes with brow ridges you could hang glide off of. :love:
I've frequently seen that trait in males of the hue, but rarely in the women I've known. ;)

While there's always variety, most I know have had finer features - even the Neanderthal males went more for the less-Neanderthal looking females. :ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Every render should be done (at least) 16.7 million times...
You want me to end the game, right? :ROFLMAO:
There's a reason I was asking if people were trying to kill you ...
In this case "Redhead Paradise" is not misleading. There will be a lot of redheads and can be a paradise for the MC.
Possibly the MC with the weirdest born name in an AVN.
What's misleading about Blue Harvest? They had to get that blue milk somehow ...

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Hey, stop messing with perfection.

Martha stays as she is you hear? Don't make me go there and take your keyboards away, you bunch of nitwits.

There's enough Reds in this game. If you want more, find new girls.

Martha stays black.

View attachment 2733491
Peace :mad:
You can try to take my keyboard away, but i will fight for red haired Martha anyway

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I've frequently seen that trait in males of the hue, but rarely in the women I've known. ;)

While there's always variety, most I know have had finer features - even the Neanderthal males went more for the less-Neanderthal looking females. :ROFLMAO:
In analyzing the mitochondrial DNA we can obtain from Neanderthals, it looks like many of them had a common, Cro-Magnon female ancestor. Around 220,000 years ago. I found that very interesting.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
In analyzing the mitochondrial DNA we can obtain from Neanderthals, it looks like many of them had a common, Cro-Magnon female ancestor. Around 220,000 years ago. I found that very interesting.
Disclaimer: Not a professional paleoanthropologist and it should probably not be a topic here,
but to clarify things a bit

Neanderthals: Homo neanderthalensis; appeared around 430 kya and disappeared around 40 kya
Cro-Magnon:
AMH (anatomically modern human); Homo sapiens; old designation due to earliest finds in a shelter site in today's France called Cro-Magnon 1; usually not used to refer to homo sapiens anymore
AMH: appeared around 50-55 kya; we have to wait for a bit more to get an expiry date

Many people tend to focus on European human evolution, even though human evolution is a global phenomenon that did start and mostly happened elsewhere. For a further fascinating read about archaic humans like the Neanderthals, I suggest having a look at Denisovans, who seem to be close relatives to Neanderthals and AMH. Probably going extinct 20-25 kya.

But it's true, archaic DNA of both, Neanderthals and Denovians, can be found to varying degrees in today's population.

Edit: On the quoted message replied to: "We" don't know if Neanderthals went for softer facial features more often or not. To my knowledge, there is no evidence for such a thesis to work on or any falsifiable observation for such a hypothesis. Interbreeding was probably the exception, not the norm.

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Does that mean that the image for My Residence will also change?
Not yet. That's only the Patreon/SS image. The old one (and this one) was custom-made for those sites since they ask for special formats (1600x400 and 1240x233), with my logo overlapping over the image.
My Residence image and this thread cover is the main menu picture, so they won't change until season 2.

joose

Jan 21, 2018
alright, I see that bush in the screenshots, I need a bush per gal ratio here or something. 100% is the goal of course but I'll accept that not every woman needs a beautiful bush I guess...

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
alright, I see that bush in the screenshots, I need a bush per gal ratio here or something. 100% is the goal of course but I'll accept that not every woman needs a beautiful bush I guess...
The number of hairless girls won't be over 20%. 80% of them will have something that ranges from stubble to tropical rainforest, with most of them being in the "trimmed zone"

You mean like "Inodoro Pereyra ( el Renègaú) league ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's an unusual name. I meant weird :D

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes