MomoYume

Oct 15, 2021
Who are you and what did you do to Myukimo..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
regarding your acount it was captured, by the "Riding Bavarian Mountain Navy" the same mercenaries which captured the Danish guy FatGiant interogated :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (Bad tounges say that he read him my translated jokes:():ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Edit: if we see somebody coment with your old alter ego should we call your boss out ? * Angelic emoji*
It's August, probably even the Vikings are on vacation, but I don't think they get much sun:sneaky::ROFLMAO:
I am transferring everything from Chrome to Opera, if I get my account later, fine, if not, nothing happens. Economic issues are always separate and safe. I already had an incident in 2011 with a hacker and I was not amused :mad::LOL:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's August, probably even the Vikings are on vacation, but I don't think they get much sun:sneaky::ROFLMAO:
I am transferring everything from Chrome to Opera, if I get my account later, fine, if not, nothing happens. Economic issues are always separate and safe. I already had an incident in 2011 with a hacker and I was not amused :mad::LOL:
It works just fine, else check the Password safe in crome or reset your Login Password (If you can access your email that is)

MomoYume

Oct 15, 2021
It works just fine, else check the Password safe in crome or reset your Login Password (If you can access your email that is)
The problem is not seeing the password, the problem is that I have not been able to access F95 from Chrome for months, there were days that I could connect and others not and the funny thing is that they warned me a year ago:LOL::ROFLMAO:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Not in winter that far North, but in Summer it's nothing but sun.
Even in winter when the sun doesn't shine much you can still get bad sunburn from the sun reflecting off the snow. Ski goggle tanlines are pretty common. :sneaky:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I don't know what you are all talking about, Sweden doesn't exist, it's like the Australia of Europe. It's a figment of Norway imagination. When people say they are from Sweden, they are really from Norway, but don't want to tell you that.

This information was obtained from enhanced interrogation of Danish soldiers captured at sea.

Peace :D
...And Norwegians are just Asgardian rejects, so it's all good!

(I can get away with saying that as an American of Swedish and Norwegian ancestry, so I've got all kinds of stereotypical baggage going on.)

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Ima just ask since ill be gone next month.
but what is your best estimated month, week, day...
cause if its next month then i might be back for 2 updates maybe..
Rome, Greece, and Turkey. and ill be gone for 2months lol

Reactions: xapican and Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Ima just ask since ill be gone next month.
but what is your best estimated month, week, day...
cause if its next month then i might be back for 2 updates maybe..
Rome, Greece, and Turkey. and ill be gone for 2months lol
If you mean a release date, I'm working with Sunday as a tentative release date on Patreon/SS. That would mean around September 7th for free release here.
Enjoy your trip! Those three destinations are amazing

Lexandus

Feb 12, 2020
The problem is not seeing the password, the problem is that I have not been able to access F95 from Chrome for months, there were days that I could connect and others not and the funny thing is that they warned me a year ago:LOL::ROFLMAO:
mind if i ask what is your avatar come from?

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
v.0.11B Release Schedule and Table of Contents (Patreon/SS public post)
I come today with great news. The update is finished!
I was aiming for a Sunday release but the proofreader did a terrific and fast job and I've finished today. I'm compiling it right now and then I should upload it to Mega/Gofile, so you can expect a Spanish afternoon release.
So the Release Schedule is as follows:
Martha's Savior and Meemaw's Joy Tiers: Today. August 19th
Norah's Favorite: August 23rd
Emma's Own: August 26th
Daphne's Teacher: August 29th
Erika's Knight in Shining Armor: September 1st
Scarlett's First Love: September 4th
Free release: September 7th

What happens in the update?

* Lisa's situation explained (several times)
* Alexia meets the family
* Emma
* Pandora box continues opening
* Scarlett's date

I'll add the changelog in the Release post. Compiling and extracting dialogue to count words can't be done at the same time.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
v.0.11B Release Schedule and Table of Contents (Patreon/SS public post)
I come today with great news. The update is finished!
I was aiming for a Sunday release but the proofreader did a terrific and fast job and I've finished today. I'm compiling it right now and then I should upload it to Mega/Gofile, so you can expect a Spanish afternoon release.
So the Release Schedule is as follows:
Martha's Savior and Meemaw's Joy Tiers: Today. August 19th
Norah's Favorite: August 23rd
Emma's Own: August 26th
Daphne's Teacher: August 29th
Erika's Knight in Shining Armor: September 1st
Scarlett's First Love: September 4th
Free release: September 7th

What happens in the update?
* Lisa's situation explained (several times)
* Alexia meets the family
* Emma
* Pandora box continues opening
* Scarlett's date

I'll add the changelog in the Release post. Compiling and extracting dialogue to count words can't be done at the same time.
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

• Red Heart
Reactions: OttO45 and Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I love that people who don't like the game, like Luckzor, review it. Thanks for doing it.
I would love it even more if they already played/read/understood the game.

He talks about girls falling in love by seeing the MC's dick in the shower. May I ask when did that happen?
* Emma: First to catch him in the shower. She was already in love without knowing it. She starts to feel sexually attracted to him then.
* Scarlett: Second to see his dick, in the pool. Did she fall in love at that moment? More than 10 years previously, right?
* Daphne: Third to experience the MC's dick (in the same scene as Scarlett). Same situation.
* Erika: Fourth to do it. She has been comparing her boyfriends to the MC for years.
* Norah: Fifth. She goes looking for it, she doesn't catch him.
* Martha: Next one. Should we talk about why Martha fell in love? It has nothing to do with the D.
* Debbie: Last one. Is she in love? She hasn't demonstrated it if she is. Spoiler: She isn't... yet

He also says "the MC try to seduce women with pretty chessy and stupid pick-up lines" (copy/paste, so the grammar mistakes are his, not mine). When has the MC tried to seduce anyone? I can't remember it.

What piss me off is that people with reading comprehension issues can rate a game. I am not saying the rest of his points aren't valid. But having two of his main points totally wrong invalidates his review in my eyes.
This is the same guy that 1 hour before his review was facepalming the explanation about the MC's apparent age. Obviously, if he was expecting a shota MC, he won't like this game.

Now, Luckzor, champ, go to your review and remove a star, please.

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I love that people who don't like the game, like Luckzor, review it. Thanks for doing it.
I would love it even more if they already played/read/understood the game.

He talks about girls falling in love by seeing the MC's dick in the shower. May I ask when did that happen?
* Emma: First to catch him in the shower. She was already in love without knowing it. She starts to feel sexually attracted to him then.
* Scarlett: Second to see his dick, in the pool. Did she fall in love at that moment? More than 10 years previously, right?
* Daphne: Third to experience the MC's dick (in the same scene as Scarlett). Same situation.
* Erika: Fourth to do it. She has been comparing her boyfriends to the MC for years.
* Norah: Fifth. She goes looking for it, she doesn't catch him.
* Martha: Next one. Should we talk about why Martha fell in love? It has nothing to do with the D.
* Debbie: Last one. Is she in love? She hasn't demonstrated it if she is. Spoiler: She isn't... yet

He also says "the MC try to seduce women with pretty chessy and stupid pick-up lines" (copy/paste, so the grammar mistakes are his, not mine). When has the MC tried to seduce anyone? I can't remember it.

What piss me off is that people with reading comprehension issues can rate a game. I am not saying the rest of his points aren't valid. But having two of his main points totally wrong invalidates his review in my eyes.
This is the same guy that 1 hour before his review was facepalming the explanation about the MC's apparent age. Obviously, if he was expecting a shota MC, he won't like this game.

Now, Luckzor, champ, go to your review and remove a star, please.
Kudos... well played, sir!

However, good form dictates that you should supply the aforementioned critic with a sanitary napkin to take care of the aftermath of that public verbal castration...

029e8b0b-84eb-4252-8533-e5b21520e482_text.gif

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Kudos... well played, sir!

However, good form dictates that you should supply the aforementioned critic with a sanitary napkin to take care of the aftermath of that public verbal castration...

I gave his review a "like". He took the time to write a review and it's the least I should do.

And now I just can think of what the MC did the last time he had his fist closed and his thumb up ((y)) during Maddie's date:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not saying what he can do with that "like".

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I would really like to know if it is possible to have an open and public discussion about the review system.

Take this last one, it is clear that that "reviewer" has a strong bias against Harem games. It is undeniable. So, what is he doing reviewing a Harem game, that it is clearly marked as such?

Should I start to review bomb any game within the categories that I avoid like the plague? What would that achieve? By the forums rules, I am in my right to do so, at the most I will have my "reviews" deleted. Or is there any other "Consequence" (yes I know how to spell it thank you very much) that I don't know about?

I will, obviously, not do that, it's a pointless gesture, it would have as much validity and interest as this review had. It would, however, be interesting to really take a good long look at the review system, not in private talks and remote decisions, but with a open and public conversation.

:: Arigato ::

Peace :)

Reactions: qaywsx

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't think that this is a flaw from the review system, this are the users abusing a normally good system for their own purposes what ever their motivation, *may be.
as we all know there have been reviews where the person trolled in the thread got a verbal beating by the fans and wrote rubish in the review section, or percieved the game as rival for his worshiped game and did the same.
or felt not getting atention from the dev and wrote totally BS
Edit: * might be not may be , jeesh I'm too sleepy to write something coherent

Reactions: MarsUltor
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes