g900vroot

May 8, 2021
Sorry I'm running a little late to the party....

Ohhh shit, southcone spanish pun,: "Claro. que si..el come "conchas" todos los dias" :devilish: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
translation: "of course he does, he eats "shells" every day
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
river plate slang: Concha = coño / Shell = pussy
No necesito sexo. El gobierno me coge todos los dias. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TropecitaGames - Love the renders and the Emmy images.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I suddenly have an urge to gently pet this Khaj... Cat girl.
uhm she looks more like a foxgirl or Kitsune than a catgirl or Neko. Still pretty though.
In reality, she's a third-generation half- . She has lost some of her feline traits (like the whole body fur (not all of it) and feline face) and mutated the tail to something more fluffy. Perhaps the first generation was a mix of tabaxi and foxgirl. We should wait for the game to develop to know about it. And we will know about it.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
In reality, she's a third-generation half- . She has lost some of her feline traits (like the whole body fur (not all of it) and feline face) and mutated the tail to something more fluffy. Perhaps the first generation was a mix of tabaxi and foxgirl. We should wait for the game to develop to know about it. And we will know about it.
getting excited Anna Frozen.gif
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I had the same thought about the tail. It's shape seemed more fox-like, but the coloring is definitely not. The coloring is cat.

Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I had the same thought about the tail. It's shape seemed more fox-like, but the coloring is definitely not. The coloring is cat.
It seemed more cartoon like the ears and the tail to me, I stragely asociated it more with "Garfield" than with the Fox spirit girl,

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Commissioned Art (V)
Once again, Skyborn has allowed me to share this custom art made under his request. He asked for a family rock band in the fashion of some old 80s rock video clip, so here you have the "Ravens and Flamingo" family band! (1920x1080)
Thanks, Skyborn! Get well soon!

Skyborn6.png

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes